freeflyswc

predicted winners @ nationals?

I don't even know who the teams are (other than Stevie, Jed & Trent).

i think stevie, jed and trent will win intermediate. even though i'm hoping rook and swanson win, i think arizona freeflight will win open division again.

levin
vSCS#3

Whats Steve-O up to at this years Nationals with Team Method? Think they will place?

i think it'll be arizone freeflight and then rook and swanson. either theam method or the fly boyz will get third. then maybe guano or the dust devils. but there's so many teams and they change so often. who knows. some new team you never heard of before could win.

levin
gRAT#40

I'm rooting for the Freefly Mafia (Stevie, Trent,and Jed)! B| I have seen some of their practice videos and they were kicking some major ass in the air! Good luck to those guys!:P

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

I was watching AZ Freeflight when I was in Eloy a couple months ago. Some of the shiznit they were pulling off was incredible! I could go on and on about some of the moves that I can only dream of pulling off at this point, that they were doing effertlessly. If a team beats that stuff, I want to see the video, since it would simply amaze me to see that stuff.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

is there is a list somewhere of the teams that are competing

I checked OmniSkore last night and there still wasn't anything. Skydive Chicago's site has a link to the schedule and I think registration ends tomorrow for AE (Artistic Expression :P). So we probably won't see anything until after then.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Flight Force has some really interesting routines, completely different from what AZ FreeFlight is doing. It will be interesting to see how the judges react.

can you tell Im rooting for the AZ teams ;)?

Does anybody know if they will be rewarding multiple open routines points-wise?

That was the one beef I had last year... the top 2 did the exact same open routine every single time. I'd like to see them reward variety & creativity.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Hey, thanks for all the support you guys! We're out here hoping they'll decide when the freeflying will take place. We're actually competing under a top secret alias right now. Don't know why, but just look for Spaceland in the name. I hope we're as good as you guys think we are!! There are some good flyers out here!!

See you soon!
Oh, hello again!

Levin, I quadruple your hope that Rookie wins . I hope Missy wins too.

Huh, Are they in the same catagory?
Who cares.

Competion will rate these skydivers on this day and at this time. Or an average of A given weekend?

A moment in time. The day after? The day before? Who knows.

I competed Once. I have no idea how that happened. However, I was paired with a guy of around 300 lbs and me at 120. I had never jumped with my guy before. On our jump -I last saw my guy at the door, then he turned into a speck way below. Rook turned the disaster into a super fun dive. Since it was just the two of us we just joked around. He laughed the whole time. I thought it was the end of the world.

I thought (stupidly) that folks would think that THAT skydive was the extent of my ablities. Even maybe that was the very best I could ever do.

Who I like in skydiving now, is moreover how they act on the ground.

This is my 2nd favorite picture. LT took it. But its what Rook looked like coming to get me.

I wish everyone a safe and happy competition - no matter what place they wind up with.

~AirAnn~

Rook.jpg