bomb420

Sony CX100 CX105 CX100E for action sports Synopsis

For my own personal sanity of not writing the same things over in private messages, emails, facebook, phone calls and on this forum I tried to summarize the main bullets the 24 pages of this posting. Please let me know if anything is incorrect, but I feel it's pretty complete and a good start.

Sony CX100, CX100E and CX105 for Action Sports

Mods, please delete, lock or whatever you want at will. I will try to update it with PM as I receive them.

-Trunk
HYPOXIC

I Love the Really Right Stuff but to have a warm fuzzy fealing about your Camera going By By you will need to take it apart and add 3 more coned washers to the stack up. This is a little tricky as one slip and you have washers all over the room. Now a nice choice is the QuickShoe, weighing only 3 ounces and standing up only 3/8" it is by far the lightest and thinnest on the market. Also if your using this QuickShoe for video there are additional holes in the plate that match the Dog hole in the base of the camera to prevent rotation! If you purchase the Schumacher QT Dog. Way to go Terry.
Oh I'm Terry

I'm curious why you think that the RRS clamps need to have more washers added to them. With a RRS mount or a Kirk camera plate even at 50-60 pounds force I can's get any slippage in them. This might need to be a separate thread.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com