jessefs

New Bonehead Mindwarp?

I searched and found minimal info on this, but...Para-service.com is getting me a Mindwarp from Bonehead but say that it has 2 internal audible pockets and is not the Millenium or Pimp Daddy. Is there a new style out? I think they said it was an '03 version? Anyone have any info? I'm probably just missing something again...:S:P Thanks!

Jesse

<* Spread the Love! *>

If you end up getting pics, please post 'em, we're all dying to see it, I'm sure!

I always wonder why Bonehead doesn't update its website, apparently, they are real Boneheads :D:D

The new mindwarp has two internal pockets in the liner. Bonehead is also coming out with a brand new helmet called the Gunner. It looks much better then any of the Mindwarps. It is open face but much cooler then the Mind Warp. They are not out yet, but I have seen one and put it on. Very comfortable.
Dom

Does that mean that video is out on the new mindwarps?

eric, you saw my helmet at perris over memorial day.. that is the new style mind warp.. i've had it since like march..... and you saw my video.... it's very posible... and very easy....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you end up getting pics, please post 'em, we're all dying to see it, I'm sure!

I always wonder why Bonehead doesn't update its website, apparently, they are real Boneheads

http://www.boneheadcomposites.com/2002/standard.htm#mindwarp

(edit to make it clicky :) )

i already posted pictures of my new mindwarp...in fact look near the bottom of the forum here...you'll see NEW MINDWARP haha
It's not that different from the old one. Just dual audio pockets and different lining inside.

I know, I've seen it, but my question is WHY Bonehead doesn't post it on the website, I don't see the GUNNER anywhere either. :|

...Another bonehead, first of all, no clicky

You were WAY too quick off the mark if you caught that post without the clicky link, as I updated it as soon as I saved the original post ;-)

and second, that'n NOT the new Mindwarp

I mis-read your post, so I'll take the bonehead title for this one :)

On a slightly off topic note, has anyone got anything to say about the Bonehead Bonds - good, bad or otherwise?

WHY Bonehead doesn't post it on the website, I don't see the GUNNER anywhere either. :|

i tihnk the mindwarp on the website is the new one...it just looks all jazzed up, because that's what mine looks like and all...as for the gunner...maybe they're just getting lazy?

I just got a new one of these 2 weekends ago. Really kick ass! I like it alot.

Here are the pics, and I love the upgraded paint job!

Yup that's the Milennium. I like it too.