mircan

Flat Top Pro and pony-tail

I may try something like that method.

Biggest concern for me, and the reason why i ask is that hair don`t stuck somewhere in the back area of the helmet (hinge...).

Somebody proposed hair-net or swimming cap, but that is waaaay uncool. ;)

Maybe I will make a braid and be like Heidi or something (little less uncool). Or combined with my beard i can look like some viking. :S

dudeist skydiver #42

Maybe I will make a braid and be like Heidi or something

Do a double braid like willie nelson, then you could roll them up on the sides like princess lea:P

Ok, actually two of my vidiot friends just put it in a regular pony tail and use multiple hair bands on it to keep it in check.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Hair Cut???

There's no need to cut all the hair. Maybe just the part that would catch the hinge. :D

I've seen a lot of women who put it in a ponytail. If there hair is very long they just put a few elastic bands on it to keep in tight.

I've seen the braid,too, but I've mostly seen the multi band pony tail.

Then, again, they dont have FTP's.
Maybe I'll grow my hair out and try to find a solution. But I'll have to wait til I retire. You got a decade?:D
My photos

My Videos

Hair Cut???

If I cut my hair:
- I`ll have to order a new liner because of all the extra space. :S
- Having long hair makes me look at least 5 years younger than I am. ;)
- Besides, when I cut this bush on my head, i`m off to the "baldland", so I`ll wait just a little more.

As It seems that excess hair does not have much influence on the safety side, I`ll go with the multiple rubber bands. Quick and dirty.

Thank you all.
:D

P.S. Chuck Norris is stronger that Steven Seagal. I wear my beard to look like Chuck Norris :)
dudeist skydiver #42

Well...you could always go for the "mullet from hell" look, it's BOD approved, whatever that means.:S
Chuck Norris is a midget compared to Steven Seagal. But in his old age, Steven's knees are pretty well fried from carrying his weight and height. And he cut off his long hair. Now he's "respectable."
Another thing that works, BTW, is to get a pair of infant tights, about the same color as your hair. Cut the legs off, and put your ponytail in one of the legs, and band it to your hair. I've done that for years on my motorcycle.

mullet from hell

...Not even for a sh*t loads of bananas... :D:D

As for infant tights, it may work even better that the multiple rubber bands.
Though, I may end up looking like a complete idiot. Right now I only look like a half of an idiot. We`ll see. ;)
(I got nick name "Borg" last weekend when they saw me in new FTP setup).

Also: When Steven Seagal kills a ninja, he only takes its hide. When Chuck Norris kills a ninja, he uses every part.
Source here
;)
dudeist skydiver #42

Short hairdo seems easiest...

But from my longer hairdays (never really ponytail length though), and riding my motorcycle I always used one of those scrafs they sell at bike-stores and do an Axel Rose impressionB|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

- Having long hair makes me look at least 5 years younger than I am. ;)

Thats what you think! Short hair makes you look younger. I had long hair 11 years ago, just before i started skydiving. So glad I did. What a pain in the ass it was. Besides if you have to "look" younger you are too old to have long hair. Unless long hair it is part of you heritage, then that's ok.
Maybe this link can help you http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=16;
:ph34r::ph34r::D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"