CrazyIvan

New NEPTUNE alti

I will be using a Neptune as my alti on wingsuit jumps. There is simply no good wrist mount that works well with the way I fly my SkyFlyer 3. If you fly holding the "wingtips", then your wrist is rolled away from you. I am going to mount my Neptune on the leading edge of the wing or on a wedge.

Chuck

I spoke with Roger at alti-2 today (thurs). he said it would be another week or so. the only Neptunes that are currently out there are the ones being tested.
Don't fret, though, since this is pretty standard for new release stuff. Alti-2 has always given me great customer service as a dealer and as a customer. It is just up to us to patiently await the new baby. :)

arlo >:(
p.s. what up :ph34r:lip!!

I have a friend that is a blind jumper and needs audible alarms at higher altitudes (over 8,000 feet AGL). Does anyone know what elevations of the audible alarms can be set at?

A blind jumper?? are you serious?

yep, I met him during the Perris boogie a few days ago. His dog stayed on the ground under the dropzone.com table. I believe there is an article on him in either this months or last months parachutist.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I have a friend that is a blind jumper and needs audible alarms at higher altitudes (over 8,000 feet AGL). Does anyone know what elevations of the audible alarms can be set at?

A blind jumper?? are you serious?

yep, I met him during the Perris boogie a few days ago. His dog stayed on the ground under the dropzone.com table. I believe there is an article on him in either this months or last months parachutist.

How in the hell does he know where to land

yep, I met him during the Perris boogie a few days ago.

This is a different blind jumper. She wears two audibles and likes them to beep at higher altitudes so she knows were she is. But a lot of audibles are only capable of sounding up to 7,000 feet or so.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

but both of them are just audibles as far as i know you cannot put them on a wrist mount.

so why would you have a dytter on your wrist?:Si really just dont get it.. you wont be abel to hear it.. by an wrist alti instead...

I like the idea that it records wingjumps,and it resist water,but else i see it as a normaly dytter,like protrack and so on,not like an wrist alti... unles you have 3 of them.. and really has too much mony you dont know what to do whith..

just my .02

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

It can be used as an audible OR wrist mount alti. But not both at the same time.. If you already have an audible it is wrist mount that records data like a pro track.. pretty cool i think... B| But then I love gadgets B|

But not both at the same time..

i knew that;)it migth be becours i like my wrist alti..and if i should use it as a wrist alti i should first have 2 audibles to my ears,before i put one on my wrist..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber