freefalle

Bonehead Flat top Narrow

I like the new cut away system on the new Flat top narrow. What Im wondering though is am I going to have to buy a new box for my PC 100 Ive currently got a Hawkeye with a side mount in a the metal camera "box" the camera is held in place by a thumb screw. I dont think it will work for the top mount because Im not sure how to secure it to the helmet. Any thoughts???? Sorry if I sound like I dont know what the hell Im talking about. Its just gonna kinda suck 650.00 for the helmet another 170 for the new D-box 55.00 for a new cam eye that alot of cash... but I really like that damn helmet.

I'm dying to see pictures of it! Where are they?

see http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=371334;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

very nice. According to my dealer, they say they will ship it as a component forsome $100??
see also extra picture (not sure if this is the flat top pro thing or the mindwarp...)

Caren
cato.makes.it
Caren

Boneheadrelease.jpg

Here is a tease........ not the mosst professional of pics. I did put this baby on the sheep skin rug................. oh SEXY!!!!!!!

www.boneheadcomposites.com/2002/cameras.htm
~~We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly~~MLK

Don't ask these people..... Talk to me...... B|
It depends on the configuration of the box. If it is Flat on the bottom you can mount it directly by countersinking a few screws (3 triangulated) through the bottom and utilize the center mounting camera screw. If it is not flat, mounting it to the side of a shark fin type platform will suffice. Either way you probably won't need a new box.....

Jeanie.........

~~We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly~~MLK

Yes. we just received the hinges and we should have some sets made up in about 2 weeks. It completely replaces the hinge, using the same holes. An extra hole is needed for the cypres loop. Let us know what buckle configuration you have so we can make sure you get all the parts you need.

jeanie

I am now a proud owner of the narrow and can honestly say, it is the best cam helmet I've flown. Its amazingly light and cg is perfect with either a TRV or a PC on top. I prefer the TRV with the lower profile. Also, for those of you purchasing the new TRV's - be aware - they have changed shape. Bonehead is currently working on a new D-Box for them.

I've got the hinge, and installed it on my flat top pro. I hope I never have to use it, but hey, you'll never know..

By the way: bonehead could have done a better job and supply some help material and pictures with it!! After some thinking I've managed to see how it should be connected, but it would have been a cookie if they supplied the hinge with just some helping pictures!

this weekend I will make some pictures of my helmet and put them on my site
Caren

Man, I really want one of those. No one at SDD jumps one and I'm not gonna shell out $700 on something I havnt put me hands (and head) on first.

Bonehead? Wanna send me and all the other vidiots at Skydive Dallas one to look at??

Is the platform flat or does it angle up slightly (10 - 15 degrees)?

JC

Jeanie no longer works at Bonehead Composites.:(

--Jairo

Yes, I know, but isn't that Jeanie posting here in this forum? Thought she might know anyway.

Hope the east coast is appreciating her with the style she deserves! B|

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Hi CJ, HI everyone.
Hey, ask Jay Schrimsher, I am sure if he asked to see one, they would consider sending him one as he is a good customer of BHC. He asked me about buying one just before I left, I thought he ordered on, but memories fade fast..........

On another note. I have returned to California, I loved Brooklyn, Dan, and Atair, but personal reasons brought me home. I am still doing some consulting for him.

I hope all is well in the Skydiving World.

Peace and Love, jeanie