btucker

Aussie Nationals Results

Hey Ben,
It was a fantastic hard fought comp with your team. I thought we were going to get thrashed after the first five rounds.
It was a shame that we didn't get to share a few beers after it was all done.
I personally really feel for you guys after your year long efforts. You truelly have a great team with excellent abilities. Donot get discouraged!!!!!!! by the results. Learn from the experience and you guys will be a future force to be reckoned with next time around.
How was Airtite's outward show of emotion towards our scratch 4way team. The skins score was 10 to 0 to them so I brought them a slab for good measure.

I hope you heal well over the next month, this will give you guys time to get your future plans together.

Stay Safe
Cookie

I have an old teammate from Fred and NEXGEN. So close, I know she really wanted to see that 8way win. Hope it was fun. Ask Clare where the teamname "Whoosh" came from.

We miss her.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

So, should we tell her that "Bill name removed because of weirdos" says hi? :P.

And yeah, Clare is damn cool.

No, we write. Normally for her to mock me with the "I have a team that trains/commits as much as you WISH you could." Maybe I should move south. Or even WAY south. In any case, it looks like skydiving in Australia is fun and serious. I'm still trying to swing an extra flight leg there off my next business trip to Singapore. Just a few extra days off to visit DZs in your area.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Sorry to hear about Nexgen Benno, it was such a close comp!

For those who are interested, Zach had surgery on Tuesday which apparently went quite well and he is now getting through each day with a lot of morphine at this stage. We're leaving Brisbane tomorrow cause we need to be at work on Monday but we'll see him a few more times before we go.

Congrats to all the teams at the nats, it was a crazy, close (and disappointing for some) year in all events.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

It can be fun and serious here, but remember that Australia has a very small skydiving population - there's only a handful of teams training seriously in any given year. That said, at Picton we have year-round jumping, four turbine aircraft, and a DZ Manager that's been to five or six World Meets in 4s and 8s. All we need to make it perfect is a tunnel...

at Picton we have year-round jumping, four turbine aircraft, and a DZ Manager that's been to five or six World Meets in 4s and 8s. All we need to make it perfect is a tunnel...

drooooooool

Thanks Cookie. Sound words and advice if ever I read them! Can't pretend we aren't disappointed, but the journey to get where we are has been a great and enjoyable one. I think for our 1st nationals the gang did great, 94 and silver - nothing to cry about!

Take nothing away from your team, you guys did better then great -> awesome. I watched the video the other night at George’s. I can’t believe you got an 8 on round one with a funnel, fastest rebuild I ever seen. Man those waggas – sweet!

Remember not to wear more than one medal at a time or you’ll have a bad back too – they are *large* *heavy* medals. Maybe you could secure them to the wall with a crossbow bolt…

Cheers rehmwa. The difference between creeping and skydiving: The big whooshing sound! By the way we gave Clare a nickname: Little big humps.

Apart from the two people biffing in and getting hurt {trust me, I know how you feel ;-) Get well soon } an awsome nationals. We should do it again next year.
Blue Dreams Benno

! By the way we gave Clare a nickname: Little big humps. .

Poor girl does have a couple of 'problems' to always deal with.