Stumpy

Launch an F

Anyone got any hints? We managed to fly it for the first time the other week but if anyone has any advice to make it more consistent that would be good! (Plus i am bored at work!)

If you launch something else and transition what do you use??

Thanks all B|
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Safe and easy, launch a Stair Step diamond.

Let go of the leg grips and build the center.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Launch a Sidebody (P), let go of the leg grips

That is another good idea.

We just launch it like it is, but this is a good option.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Once you figure it out the F is not that hard an exit at all. Just get presented. To me this is just about the easiest exit.

A tip that helps our team is to have IC and P pushing real hard out the door with eyes up on your partner. Helps keep everyone nice and close with no tension on the grips.
Dom

Once you figure it out the F is not that hard an exit at all. Just get presented. To me this is just about the easiest exit.

A tip that helps our team is to have IC and P pushing real hard out the door with eyes up on your partner. Helps keep everyone nice and close with no tension on the grips.

If we are hitting it good, F is not that hard as is. If it's a bad day for exits, (like yesterday >:() we use a P. I think the B is likely more bustproof though.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

One thing about our team this year that has made things a lot easier for us is the exits. We have been lucky in that we all understand them pretty well and they have been a real strong point for us this year.

I love watching slow motion video of our really nice exits. What can be better then a no tension, on heading exit that is ready to fly right out the door. I love it when I key it so quick out the door that I can't even believe it!!!!
Dom

What can be better then a no tension, on heading exit that is ready to fly right out the door. I love it when I key it so quick out the door that I can't even believe it!!!!

sniffff - {{wipes a tear of joy out of eye}}

ha ha - you're obsessive about 4-way

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I think the B is likely more bustproof though

Well the P could be good if the video guy is on it...But this is one reason I like the "B".

Don took a spill?

Andy

PM sent (check the little red "Messages Folder" at the top of the page).

Oh, and welcome to your very first post on dz.com! You owe :D the next time you're back at Perris, Andy! :)
How's Eloy treating you?!

Lori

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

k, i can spot IC, i've learned tons from you crazy RW post whores in the last 7 months!!! i just wanted to make sure that was you i saw missin all the keys:P!! JK, you guys looked great!! keep it up bro
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower