StreetScooby

Big shout out to Brian Germain

I took Brian's canopy control course this weekend at The Ranch. It was a life changing experience for me. Brian gives vocabulary, experience, ideas as part of his course. It's like being under a water fall, there's so much information there. And, it doesn't stop :D

Thank you, Brian.
We are all engines of karma

It's like being under a water fall, there's so much information there.

Sounds like me when I was talking to him on the phone.
I call to ask about the Samurai and when I should expect my canopy and I end up in a 2 hour talk about everything. I hope to take a course by him one of these days. I true gentleman and teacher! Glad you had great time.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Same here!
I took his class at Sussex.
Unfortunately I couldn't take the second day due to a lack of transportation but that being said I feel so much more comfortable now than I ever did!
I took about 20 pages of notes and my head was just so full after day one that I couldn't sleep!

As a student I feel that everyone should take this class, unless your some sort of wonder sky god who feels super comfy under canopy.
Great class, can’t wait to read the book! :)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

What is the best way to get ahold of him? I would like to know a cost and how his course plan is ran.

http://www.bigairsportz.com/getbrian-teach.php

His email address and phone number are elsewhere on the site.

*puts the spoon away*
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I concur. I took Brian’s two day course at Virginia Skydiving Canter and left truly inspired not only by Brian’s in-depth knowledge but also unmatched perspective on skydiving and risks associated with it. Plus, we also had a lot of fun doing it. Thank you, Brian.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Stephen Hawking

;) Brain i have heard really good stuff about you i would like to get a copy of your books etc so i can take up this new mission with two tours of duty overs i want to start something for me i did the tandum looking forward and moving forward

please

adivse

There are a great many books to read, and there are lots of articles on dz.com that are worth reading. The SkydiveRadio.com podcasts are also a hugely valuable source of information The amount of knowledge necessary to be a safe skydiver can seem insurmountable, but if you keep on learning, you will get what you need. Just remember why you are doing it, and you will have all the motivation you need.
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com