Kimsdu

PD Factory team at Sebastian

The Performance designs factory team members which comprises of Shannon Pilcher,Johnathan Tagle, Jay Moledzki, Jc Colclasure and Ian Bobo will be at Skydive sebastian as part of the Pd week /Pd fastrax challenge.
January 1st -7 More details at www.pdchallenge.com
Skills camps and competitions.
Check it out at www.pdchallenge.com

So on that note, Does anyone know if any JVX canopies are competing in this comp????

I was planning on being there with my 84 jvx hybrid. but I might not as of now. I am trying my best to be able to get there, but work might be interfering. we will see.:)

I would think that Shimmel should now be feeling the pressure to go represent.

ya, but what you don't know is, I have an 84 velo also!:P

If i can get down there, I will be flying the jvx hybrid, it is possible I throw in the velo just to confuse everyone.;)

So on that note, Does anyone know if any JVX canopies are competing in this comp????

there all scared ;)

You know it's unfortunate some people feel the need to make such comments. I thought we were all in agreement that when it comes to swooping, it's the pilot and not the wing as the largest determining performance factor out there. But I guess I was mistaken. Obviously some people seem to think otherwise.

I would absolutely love to be there. This is "THE" event of the early season to be at regardless if someone is a competitor or just a fan of swooping. I would love to renew old friendships and make new ones. I would love to watch some of the best canopy pilots in the world do their thing and I would like nothing better than to be able to compete against some of these world class pilots. I think we all know that this "part-time" competitive swooper would likely finish near the back of the pack when competing against a bunch of people who are "full-time" skydivers and who having been doing this a lot longer than some of us lesser experienced competitive pilots have. But it would still be a blast to be there competing.

However ... I regret to say that this JVX pilot, no let me say this Velo pilot (I also own a Velo and have no intention of selling it anytime soon) will not be there because:

1) I recently started a new job and I can not get the time off of work this early in the game.

2) I'd be coming from the other corner of North America about 3000 miles from Sebastian FL and the airfare alone would cost me my left nut, not to mention car rentals, hotels, food, drinks, practice jumps and competition jumps.

Finally and most importantly …

3) I'm not current since it's been mid-October since my last swoop (sucks to be me living where I live except to say that I get to live for cheap in a house that I own with a very small mortgage) and I didn't think it was such a smart move to be showing up to such a major high profile event not being current.

So here's hoping that you folks who are fortunate enough to be there (competing as well as just watching) have a good time and I look forward to seeing video from the event. I will do my best to get to another swoop competition in the not too distant future when I've built up some vacation time with my new employer and more importantly when I'm current again as a competitive swooper. And you know what, I will be bring my JVX (possibly my Velo as well) and I will have no issues whatsoever with these "full-time" world class swoopers kicking my "part-time" ass because I know it's the pilot first and not the wing which is the biggest influencing factor in how we perform out there.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

There is nothing wrong with stirring up a bit of shit on dz.com i think its sarcasm rather than a direct attack at the JVX. All just fun and games.

OK IF ANYBODY NEEDS AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE CALL NICK GRAHAM AT 561 348 4932 AVAILABLE FOR AIRPORT PICK UPS ETC VERY GOOD RATES.