CanopyPiloting

Coming up!...$20,000 PST event

you talk so much trash to me

holy crap did you really just say that!? funny funny funny

so you are saying that hans doesn't talk trash to me? hahahaha, you forget, we jump at the same DZ. his DZ.

hans is a shit talker, it is about time he puts up.;)

i just think it's funny.

swoop pants are working out pretty good. have a few pics but too big to post on here right now. but i like them, very good quality stuff.

see you guys in CO
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Ohhhh Snap! I felt the burn on that one. If I don't get my canopy back, then I will sit on the side line with my mega phone and trash talk each and every one of you.

Your old 103 will be making the trip and I was only thinking of using it when I was going to try (probably unsuccessfully) some freestyle moves. Plus it's got a new line set on it.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Don't worry... I will talk shit about your free style too!!!

So you'd rather talk shit than compete? Oh well ... bring it on ... ;)

What manuevers are you going to dazzle us with?

Not sure yet what I'll be able to do since I no longer have easy access to a pond. But don't be surprised if there is a big "splash" involved somewhere and yes I fully expect to come in (likely) dead last in freestyle. Shit if you're not competing that just leaves myself and Dave as the only amateurs at this event?

So you'd rather talk shit than compete? Oh well ... bring it on ...

I had to send my canopy in for some maintenance, so if I get it back by then I will school you and everyone else in the art of free style! If not then I will talk shit. It's a win win situation for me. hahaa

Ok...should I get Grant's canopy back to him before or after the meet?

Well since I offered to let him jump my backup canopy (which happens to be his old canopy before he sold it to me), I'm guessing that he wants to stay on the side lines giving us shit. So I wouldn't rush. ;)

Oh shit man... I didn't even read your post that way. If you are going to bring it and mine isn't done then, and it is still cool with you, I would love to jump it, but if it is to much of a hassle, then don't worry about it. That is really cool of you Steve. I wouldn't mind trying that JVX of yours out either if possible.

If you are going to bring it and mine isn't done then, and it is still cool with you, I would love to jump it, but if it is to much of a hassle, then don't worry about it.

I was planning on bringing it regardless. So yes you can use it if yours isn't ready.

I wouldn't mind trying that JVX of yours out either if possible.

I don't know ... you sure you've got enough jumps to handle it? :ph34r:

Yes you can jump it, but not during the comp. :P

Now Grant is that any way to talk to your elders . You'll get your canopy back so you won't have any excuses . I suck at freestyle and always have but I think I can take you in a couple of the other rounds . We'll have to see . Looking forward to having fun this time . Maybe you can hang out this time instead of running home to your wife . Joe