RADskydiver

mile hi CPC?

These things take time to get done, so going online and whinning about the pond not being finished yet is not a very positive thing to do. Complaining doesn't help any situation. So maybe the next time you see Frank, why don't you ask him if there is something you can do to help out, instead of complaining on the internet. This pond is for the CPC Nationals, and I'm sure it will be done by then.

The August CPC will probably be held on Sunday with Saturday as a practice day. It all depends on what is best for the DZ, as we are not going to go through all the drama of trying to find judges again. I will probably be up at the DZ on Saturday, and if you havn't payed the entry fee for the last comp, then please make arrangements to do it this weekend. So spread the word around to the other competitors. That is all.

I will probably be up at the DZ on Saturday, and if you havn't payed the entry fee for the last comp, then please make arrangements to do it this weekend. So spread the word around to the other competitors. That is all.

There's a new sheriff in town folks and it sounds like he's not taking prisoners. Yup I'm guilty as charged. But I guess when one's not earning any income, one doesn't throw money around when they're not asked for it, now do they? But I will pay what I owe. Of course I don't know who did and didn't pay last time so I don't know who you want me to talk to.

So maybe the next time you see Frank, why don't you ask him if there is something you can do to help out, instead of complaining on the internet.

What makes you think that I haven't talked to Frank and some of the others about this? In fact when asked about helping with the liner, my standard response is "when do you need me". They just haven't figured that one out yet.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Hey, I did mean to upset anyone or be a whinner.
I will help in any way I can. I really like to watch you guys do what you do. I would also like to volunteer to judge or do what ever you guys need. I would help with the liner but I a whimmpy girl. I missed the last one cuz I was in the hospital with lung problems. Thanks for the info.
Blue Skys

What makes you think that I haven't talked to Frank and some of the others about this? In fact when asked about helping with the liner, my standard response is "when do you need me". They just haven't figured that one out yet.

I had been asked to round up some people to help with this on Sunday. My bad. I hopped on the bike and headed back up the hill before it started raining. [:/]
------
Michael

I had been asked to round up some people to help with this on Sunday.

Justin told me today that they were trying to target this coming Saturday as a liner rolling party. Plus if Grant reads this, personally I'm fine with our final comp being either Saturday or Sunday (I prefer Saturday) but Russ has a flight booked on the morning of Sunday Aug 14th and Billings has Saturday booked off work. So no Russ on Sunday and there's already talk of many people missing/skipping this final meet. :(

I just have to do what is best for setting the comp up. We had problems last comp with getting judges, and I'm going to go through any heart ache about getting judges. I'm not going to set myself up for failure by not having a judge, who has been to the judges course at the begining of the season, there for the comp. The people who have attended this course, are Frank, Lisa, and Jason Tolliver. Jason WILL be competing, Frank is usually busy, and Sunday usually works better for Lisa, as it is usually slower for Manifest. I will make the decision on Saturday after consulting with Frank, as it is his DZ, and he know's what time would be best for the comp. So now you know where I'm coming from.

Hey guy's and gal's,

Do to family duties I cannot make it to the DZ this Saturday, but I will be up there on Sunday instead. Like I said earlier, I will discuss things with Frank, and make the best decision for everyone involved. I understand that the comp has been planned for Saturday the 13th, and I will try my best to hold it then, but I have to secure judges. I will take everyones wishes, wants, hopes and dreams into account when making the decision on Sunday. So make sure you get with me on Sunday while I'm there at the DZ, and give me your excuses:D.

Do to family duties I cannot make it to the DZ this Saturday

Geeez! How long does it take to hump the wife and beat the dog these days!?:D Hopefully I will see you on Sunday brother.

-We are the Swoophaters. We have travelled back in time to hate on your swoops.-

The final Colorado CPC will be held on the 13th of August. A judges meeting will be held at 8:00 am, followed by a competitors meeting at 8:30 am. Speaking of judges, I am looking for volunteers to help the judging of this event. If you are interested please send me a pm. If we didn't collect your payment for the last CPC, please make arrangements to pay at this upcoming CPC.

Just a reminder to all you colorado swoop fan's out there. Tomorrow is the final CPC event for this season in Colorado before the CPC Nationals. The judges brief will be at 8:00 am. The competitors brief will be at 8:30, and we will shoot for a 9:00 take off. Come one and come all to see the great swoops.

Attention all Competitors and judges,

The Colorado CPC being held tomorrow has been rescheduled to the 21st of August, due to weather. Saturday will be a practice day, and Sunday will be the actual event. The Judges meeting and competitors brief will be at 8:30 Sunday morning. The first load will be around 9:00ish. Thank you all for your flexability.

Also if you are able to judge, we can alway's use volunteers. Please contact me if you are interested in helping out.

Grant S. Adams
Colorado Regional CPC Director

Just a friendly reminder. The last Colorado Regional CPC will be held this Sunday the 21st, with Saturday as a practice day. We can always use volunteers for judging, and even though you may not beable to compete in the CPC Nationals, we would love to have more competitors. So if you want to learn a thing or two, and have a great time, come and compete. The Judges / Competitor brief will be held at 8:30 Sunday morning. Be there or be square!

When will Mile Hi next CPC be before nationals?
Will pond be done?

Well, I helped Jason and Keith push dirt this weekend with the bob cat (and gave them a laugh when I almost rolled it)... I helped finish the banks and move the last bit of dirt into place... The 8 hours I spent in the bobcat shows how little I got done in the big picture, and how much was done before I showed up. There was a lot of work that went into this pond, that is for sure!

And then the water came for a brief test flow... It worked. Me thinks the pond is gonna be great, and dare I say it, it is almost done! As the instructions on the side of the package said, "just add water - then garnish the shoreline with your favorite vegetation."

The final Colorado Regional CPC was held this past weekend at Mile Hi Skydivingin Longmont, Colorado. Due to time constraints, only two rounds of distance, and zone accuracy were held. The weather was pleasant, with a few puffs of breeze every now and then. The first event was Distance, and it went off cleanly with exception to two competitors getting a vertical extension in the second round. The zona accuracy rounds went off with out a hitch, but a couple of competitors decided to swoop into the zero zone (namely me:|).

I would like to thank Mile Hi Skydiving for allowing us to hold this event at their dropzone, the competitors for coming out and making it a good competition, and most of all I would like to thank the judges who helped us out. Without further ado, here are the results:

1. Jason Russell
2. Steve Armstrong
3. Aubrey Cundall (VE Distance round two)
4. Grant S. Adams
5. David Billings (VE Distance round two)
6. Eric Johnson (This is Bullshit!)

Here are the final Ranking for the 2005 season of the Colorado Canopy Piloting Circuit. Thanks to all of the competitors for coming out this season and competing. I'm sure you all learned a bunch. I would like to extend a big thanks to all of the Judges who helped out this season. Without you, none of this could have happened. Also thanks to Mile Hi skydiving for hosting the Colorado CPC, and finally a great big thanks should go out to Jason Tolliver for all of his hard work behind the scenes. With out him, there would be no CPC here in Colorado. So the moment you have all been waiting for, the STANDINGS:

1. Dave Billings
2. Grant S. Adams
3. Jason Russell
4. Aubrey Cundall
5. Steve Armstrong

6. Eric Johnson
7. Jason Tolliver
8. Ryan Townsend
9. Keith Hansen
10. Chris Pope
11. Jim Harris

Again thanks for the great times, and I look forward to competing with you all again next year, and hopefully we will see some new faces.

Congrats to Steve-o.

Also, anyone who participated in the Mile-Hi CPC is invited to enter the Skydive Hawaii/ Brush Skydivers Invitational Swoop Meet.

After all, we have the world's largest swoop pond, and the water is always full...
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

Skydive Hawaii/ Brush Skydivers Invitational Swoop Meet.

Been there done that, Didnt do to well the first go around. Was there from '97 to 2000 and loved it but from what I heard things have changed big time.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Also, anyone who participated in the Mile-Hi CPC is invited to enter the Skydive Hawaii/ Brush Skydivers Invitational Swoop Meet.

You're pond is big. But how's the wind there? On a different note, me and the worm might be doing something devilish soon. Something that is definitely not safe. B|