ZigZagMarquis

Don't like the "stuff" on the left

Is it mostly laptops that are that low of resolution? My 5 year old Mac has a resolution of 1680x1050 and my new one 1920x1200..

I guess I can see 12 inch laptops having that low of resolution, but I'm surprised to hear that some desktops are still that poor.

What has necessitated this change, I am very interested to know.

It could be a desire by the site owner (you know, the guy who paid big bucks out of his own pocket for a number of years so we could have this place to bitch at him) to have all of his websites running the same forum software. It could be the implementation of the long-hoped for integration of website features under one login - wow, you mean I only have to log in ONCE to access everything? What a concept!

Or it could just be because he enjoys reading craploads of posts whining about things that in the grand scheme of things matter not a whit. It's been a couple years since these forums changed in any significant fashion, I'm sure he's missed the abuse such changes bring.

Nothing you said means that we have to have more adds. New software? great. easier log in? excellent. I just don't see why there has to be a useless feature added to the screen, only to cover up for the real intention of putting up more addspace. Don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate the contributions of the site owner, I am sure his job sucks and he only does it because he feels he is helping the community spread information and make our sport a safer one. And I totally understand that it takes money to keep a site like this one going, meaning adds. But nothing requires you to use space that was otherwise making it easier for people to navigate and read threads.
Besides, you don't have to get pissed at me because you pay money for the site and still have to look at the junk on the left like everyone else.

Thank you.
Does not have the same great feeling i thought this site use to have. (I always compared other sites to this one)

But will get use to it and these settings you have added after listening to everyone is very appreciated.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store