AndyMan

Two things...

First, cookies seem to expire frequently, causing me to re-log in every few days.
Secondly, a suggestion. How about a link from within the forums, to a users profile. Not the forum profile, but the one that lists canopy, ratings, etc.
Thirdly, publish the connection info for the Pub, so that we don't have to use your IRC client.
Fourth, UPGRADE THE CONTENT ON THE HOME PAGE! :)
_Am

First, I know. I'll look into setting the expiration time longer
Second, Good idea, low priority.
Third, Nope - I prefer most people in the Pub to be DZ-commrs, so they have to be logged in to go through my client.
Fourth, don't shout at me - I seldom hear when people do!
Safe swoops
Sangiro

its lack of content i could prob write somethen

Would you promise to actually use punctuation and capital letters? :D
And, I have not had to resign-in for ages on my computer. Perhaps it is because I get on the site about 10X per day. If not, mine works great.
And Sangiro....keep up the good work. I think the stuff on the front page isn't that old. I could've sworn you changed it less than 2 weeks ago. Hell, I figure that if it is updated once per month, that is good enough for me. There doesn't seem to be enough stuff happening to do it TOO often.
Yea, DZ.com!!
JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.

I could've sworn you changed it less than 2 weeks ago.

Yup MM, it was 2 weeks ago. :)It's not the actual updating the page that takes time, I can do that in a snap with my eyes closed. It's finding content worth publishing!
There should be some new things up today.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Depends. If you have a rather generic article, feel free to send it on and I'll take a look at it. I just posted an article that Jack Jeffries wrote in 1998. It's still relevant. On the other hand, if it's a boogie-report from 3 years ago, it's probably a bit late. If it's a boogie report from 1972, then it's vintage and I'll take it again! :)Safe swoops
Sangiro