piisfish

I hate wind tunnels

I second that :|

Had my first tunnel trip last week (yes, we have to go to another country to get to a wind tunnel!) I'm completely addicted. With the sucky exchange rate of R15 to the pound, I might have to start robbing banks in order to sustain my habit :|B|

-Chanti-

Worse: They cost too much and are not far from home at all, which makes it MUCH too easy to give into the addiction. LET'S FLY!!

Hello, I'm David and I'm a tunnelholic:( It's been 36 hrs since I've been in and don't know if I'll make thru the week..... just one day at a time man, one day at a time:P

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

Hello, I'm David and I'm a tunnelholic:( It's been 36 hrs since I've been in and don't know if I'll make thru the week..... just one day at a time man, one day at a time:P

I'm planning to go tonight. 36 hours . . . that's a long time. Is there a patch for this??? (Not that I would want it; I'm just wondering! ;))
TPM Sister #102

Is there a patch for this???

Regrettably no:(.....Once a tunnelholic, always a tunnelholic. But at least we're not alone;)

Good thing; I need someone to fly with in there, and I would prefer it to be someone who understands the "problem!" :)
TPM Sister #102

I would prefer it to be someone who understands the "problem!"

Ah yes, a kindred spirit who know the plight of living with the addiction. Knowing the trials of never being able to stray too far from the DZ.

<>To all my bro's and sista's that suffer greatly, being so far from what the truly love:(

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

Ah yes, a kindred spirit who know the plight of living with the addiction. Knowing the trials of never being able to stray too far from the DZ.

<>To all my bro's and sista's that suffer greatly, being so far from what the truly love:(

Now, THAT, right there, that's a beautiful Valentine's Day sentiment. Cards like that would sell in a heartbeat.
TPM Sister #102

Is there a patch for this??? (Not that I would want it; I'm just wondering! [Wink])

I don't know. I think a patch that allowed to to fly your body in various attitudes without a requirement for a tunnel or aircraft would be extremely cool.

I'll get started on it right away. :P

I think a patch that allowed to to fly your body in various attitudes without a requirement for a tunnel or aircraft would be extremely cool.

I'll get started on it right away. :P

EXCELLENT! I'm glad someone on here is making good use of their time. Do you have a wind tunnel problem, too?
TPM Sister #102

Last time I forgot my helmet there, so I had to go back and fetch them.. for 80 minutes more :|

This time I made sure I didn't forget anything.

Ummm, isn't all that efficiency working against your better interests? 80 minutes. That's a rich fantasy in the making, right there.
TPM Sister #102

Oh, man--how long has it been??! Cold turkey, I just can't imagine. I think the guys from my tunnel would probably send the authorities to my home to check on me if I didn't show up for a day or two.

Fixed it for ya Jewels.

Our tunnel's sick tonight.

At least that's what everyone else on the team told me. They're probably out there flying my minutes right now!!!! SON OF A -------------

Ummm, isn't all that efficiency working against your better interests? 80 minutes. That's a rich fantasy in the making, right there.

well I just kinda love & hate them at the same time...

I should maybe post this in the women's forum. You know it's gonna cost a lot, it's gonna hurt a lot, but you just need to go back :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

OK SSHHHHH, (looking craftily over shoulder)...

Ive got small tunnels, big tunnels, tunnels with 1 door and tunnels with none, i got clean tunnels, dirty tunnels, smelly tunnels and down right stinking tunnels... i can even throw in some instructors free for those who want the really good stuff.

not that i would prey on the weak............ but sshhhh can you hear that humm of tubine fans........

........ohhhh just imagine the rush .... of air at 150 mph in a 16ft chamber........

im not a bad person honest........ but i will sell to children........
start the addiction earlier yeah thats the way......

dont tell anyone else but i got some PURE yeah real PURE meet me at bedford.... come alone and if i smell a rat.... thats it the deals off....