Bodyflight.Net

SkyVenture New Hampshire GOT PINKED!

The Pink Mafia Tunnel Sisters had the honor & pleasure of being the personal guests of Rob & Laurie at SkyVenture New Hampshire this past weekend for fun, flying & fellowship.

Laurie & her crew ;) rolled out the PINK carpet, and led us lovely ladies plus 1 (Myself, Paige, Laura Kraus & Rox Cox plus Danager:P) on a complete tour of the facility from rooftop to basement, treated us with several amazing flight sessions, and included us as if we were a part of their family. I can't say enough, for our entire group, how WONDERFUL this crew & facility really is.

As I walked around during our tour the words 'spared no expense' kept coming to my mind as Laurie described to us the processes involved with completing this particular facility and the finishing touches that were being added as she spoke. It was obvious to myself then, and I believe the entire group, how dedicated Laure & her crew are to making this the BEST POSSIBLE VWT facility that it could possibly be.. not only catering the skydivers & tunnel flyers, but professionals, children, tourists and yes.. even Tunnelrats!

We welcomed 3 NEW Tunnel Sisters this weekend and also did the FIRST EVER DOUBLE BARBIE DOCK!
Erin Grant, Stacey Geesey and yes.. wait for it... >>>>> LAURIE WASS <<<<< . Erin & Stacey did a traditional induction with Paige (in a not so traditional pink wig:P) and OGB, and I joined in on Laurie's induction for the Double Barbie Dock & Kiss pass (without the pass:P)

Now... onto the nitty gritty!! :D;)
The tunnel... is awesome... as you would expect: fast, smooth, with quick response on the controls.

The chamber was filled with daylight, courtesy of floor to ceiling windows on the 2nd floor of the building, which is a big plus for those like myself who prefer to see the sky when we fly ;), and at night a few twinkling lights from the center of town!

LUDICROUS Speed is ACTUALLY labeled on the control panel for the tunnel... :ook.. so I'm kidding about that:D but on a serious note this and I'm guesing future SV tunnels are capable of speeds that are just ridiculous fast... gone are the days we should need to ask "what is the top speed of the tunnel?" and for those who require a number to process speed... let me say that I believe the top speed readout I personally saw with my own eyes was 149 while someone was flying in the chamber. Now... for most people... that is just way too fast... but for those speed junkies out there, lets just say.. there was plenty more where that came from, not that anyone will ever need it.

I'm tickled PINK to say that it was no problem for Laurie to let me fly in my long sleeved T & Jeans as I prefer to do, and Laurie didn't require me to use a Barbie harness either... I'm honored to have been trusted & treated so well.

So the tunnel is awesome! Go there... at your earliest convenience! You won't regret it!

About the area:
Nashua is a cute little town! They have everything and it's all on the main road next to the tunnel.
We at at the Takumi Sushi/Steak/Hibatchi place, UNOs Chicago Grill, Chile's, La Hacienda (not as good) and Dunkin Donuts several times...

The red roof inn was acceptable for housing... very close by, clean, newly remodeled, Tmobile hotspot $10 bucks a day or $20 bucks for 7 days. If you want a room with a fridge, make sure to ask for one.

WE flew into Boston at Logan (40 miles), which I found easy to navigate and actually quick moving (compared to LAX, Ohare, MCO, Mcarren & ATL) but the nearest airport is Manchester (20 miles). I usually fly Delta but Southwest has good deals apparently to Manchester.

We stopped in at Skydive Pepperel, when you do say HI to Stacey at Manifest, one of our newest Pink Mafia Tunnel Sisters!!! The DZ is nice, plenty of grass, friendly crowd, an otter full time (I think that was) and had a big camping/RV area (not sure about hookups), and is no more than 15 min from the tunnel.

PHOTOS TO FOLLOW

Ditto EVERYTHING Dawn said!

What a freaking amazing facility, tunnel, and people. I have only felt love like that at a few tunnels. You can tell SVNH is Rob and Laurie's heart and soul. The tour was incredible and I kept saying, "This place is going to be the fucking shit!" Pardon my language but they spared NO expense here. Every detail has been thought of and planned out to a 'T'. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO BACK!!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE TUNNEL PINK MAFIA SISTERS WHO WERE INDUCTED! I had so much fun flying with Erin, Stacey, and Laurie. The double Barbie induction was def. one for the record books lol!

This tunnel is screaming fast, smooth, and has huge doors. Laura and I were flying at 140mph w. Dave Brown and Kyle from Team Mandarin. Needless to say little Laura and I were having issues w. the speed but we held our own I think :)
On Southwest, tickets to Manchester are $99 one way, Internet Speical! Can't beat that. The Red Roof Inn we stayed at had just been remoddled and was super close to the tunnel. It was perfect for a place to sleep and shower. Much more than that, you might want to stay else where. No breakfast or extras but hey, we were on a tunnel trip, ALL WE NEEDED WAS AIR!!!!

Special THANK YOU to Kris who stayed after training to spot us and make sure we could all fly and do as we pleased.

To everyone I met, thank you so much for an amazing experience. I love you all madly and can't wait to get back and see you!

As I've said... "Like it or not...I'll be back!" :P

I'm shrinking pics and will edit the post and add them in a few minutes!!!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Didn't eat there BUT if you take a left off Spit Brook into the hooters parking lot.. skirt around to the back of it on the right.. there is a lovely PIZZICO restaurant with some of the best Chicken Parmigiana I have every eaten!!

FABULOUS!

It was delicious chix parm! There's tons of it too.
Angel hair pasta was a solid side dish, meat/red excellent sauce.

Our waitress was a hottie, so fellas there's good scenery too! ;) Skinny little Italian, I think the boys were drooling when she said she'd be waiting on us :D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hey it was great to have you guys here. I would like to write more to tell everyone how you guys ROCK,.. but I have to get some sleep.

So thanks again and I will chat with you guys soon.
Thanks for the double Barbie dock it was fun.
The staff are still talking about your flying skills.

It looks like we may be open this coming weekend if all goes well. I will try and keep you posted.

Blue Skies!
Laurie

LUDICROUS Speed is ACTUALLY labeled on the control panel for the tunnel... :o

Crazy speed...I'm still day dreaming about our amazing adventures in NH. The tunnel was fantastic and Laurie/Rob were super cool along with all of their friendly staff. They really go all out to show you a good time. Thanks you guys Rock!

The tunnel was so crazy fast that at one point I stripped down to my shorts and tee to fly with Dave and Kyle from Team Mandrin. (thanks for the fun guys!) The recirc was so smooth with none of the speed fluctuations you get from the open SV models. Besides being able to hang out under the chamber while people fly my favorite feature is the lighting up top. The first time I went high I was siked because it was open, you could see and there was still some clean, smooth, light air up there. Crazy! Oh and to watch some of the tricks Kris and Dan were pulling off up top was sick. Lets just say you won't believe it until you see it.

As for the flying I had a blast! Everyone flew their butts off and it was so cool to get a chance to fly with all the ladies again. (I can't wait for tftc ;))

There is such a positive vibe hanging over SVNH that I can't wait to go back and visit all of my new friends. Thank you everyone for being there and making our experience so amazing. And a special thanks to Laurie and Rob for inviting us to their wonderful tube of pleasure.

I hope to see everyone soon!

Laura

CANOPY COURSE Video Training with Brian Germain at AdventureWisdom.com