ladyskydiver

Olaf Brell ROCKS!!!!

10 hours of tunnel time later, Olaf has survived his encounter with "Olaf's Nightmare" and camera guy. ;)

His teaching style is perfect. Not only does he teach you the correct way to do things but has fun as well while teaching you. He's able to show you what you were doing wrong and then show you the correct way to do it.

He knew when we were getting tired or frustrated and switched up what we were doing so that we continued to learn and not get too frustrated. Gentle reminders of what we needed to do...laughter when it was totally applicable...an all around spectacular teacher!

And what does Olaf get as a "reward" for spending time with us? A return trip from us in November (timing being worked on).

Anyone get the opportunity to get Olaf as a coach - take it!!!!!!!!!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Olaf is one of my skydiving heroes and mentors (I did a previous post in either Gen. Skydiving Dis or Bonfire).

He rocks!!! Not only is he a brilliant tunnel instructor, but an awesome skydiver and coach as well.

He really helped me out when I was in Lake Wales and downsizing to my new canopy.

Also, he was on my 200th jump and it was a very special jump as well.

I love Olaf (in case you hadn't noticed!!!)

Liz

I'll reiterate those sentiments ;)

Perfect mix of humiliation and learning. It would be impossible to not have a fantastic fun time while learning from him.

He keeps giving me great excuses to go back to Florida :D

Jen
Arianna Frances

Yep...im right there with these girls. Again another outstanding camp. Each time it gets better and better. I can honestly say that going in and coming out the amount of skill that is passed on is amazing. Im spoiled rotten!!! :D

Is it November yet? :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I hope you know I so missed going with you all on the last trip, but I can't be every where. Let me know the dates for the next time and I'll see what's going on.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Olaf Brell

I "think" I know that guy... but that was from another time and another place.

Is he still so damn skinny? ;)

Good chance it is him...;) and yes he is still so damn skinny :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

That would be you!!!

As the official camera guy, I demand to be invited to the next hot-tub and pillow fight :P

Hey you had to go back to tampa!!! so we had to call in the alternate! :D
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto