rezz92

cypress

and a lot of groundrush!!.....................
I was under canopy around 400ft after my cypres fire.................... not long under canopy but longer than 5 to 10 seconds.....
bsbd
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

>The reserve opens extremely quick. There's a post on here somewhere claiming that they open in about 50 feet...
That's from a cutaway, not a terminal opening. It takes about 2 seconds to open from a cutaway, which is about 60 feet. 2 seconds at terminal is 400 feet. Most reserve openings at terminal that I've seen seem to take about 1.5 to 2 seconds from initiation to slider starting to come down.
-bill von

That's from a cutaway, not a terminal opening. It takes about 2 seconds to open from a cutaway, which is about 60 feet. 2 seconds at terminal is 400 feet. Most reserve openings at terminal that I've seen seem to take about 1.5 to 2 seconds from initiation to slider starting to come down.

Damn. I've opened a reserve at terminal. I thought I was so sore the next day from being tense...whoo, maybe not.
Pet me! I'm harmless and cute!

Damn. I've opened a reserve at terminal. I thought I was so sore the next day from being tense...whoo, maybe not.

I've had one opening at terminal, and one at nearly terminal.....both hurt like hell, but it didn't matter....it was a happy pain.. :)Mike

I had to ride my Pd113R (1.75:1 loading) on a terminal opening when i misrouted my pullout bridle and the first jump with a pull out and it was one of the softest openings i ever had, course seeing the entire canopy right in front of you without haveing to swivel your head to see the whole thing is kinda an expirence. Oh right my point was, that pd133R was a very very soft opening,
Jonathan