patworks

Today is the 48th Anniversary of my 1st jump!

Hi Howard,
Actually I think Pat named him after and old, notorious, late Skydiver named Carlos Wallace who used' ta' jump in SE Texas back when. I never met him, but stories were told around the DZ.

As far as Hunnel, I still have a few copies of his old DZUSA rag in my archives!! Remember how he used to rag on old Noel Funchess??
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Your books were a great read when I was a noobie back in '78. I learned a lot from them, and not just about skydiving, but about the whole ethos and culture. I'd love to see you come out with a new one - got any more books in your head just crying to get out?

Today is the 48th Anniversary of my 1st jump! Birthday boy: Just 48 yeaars agoo I made my first skydive. In Houston Texas at the Houston Sport Parachute Club from a Cessna 185 :-) :)

Happy belated birthday! Ya got me by 10 years, but like the song "I was only 16". Enjoy many more years and thanks for all ya done for us.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

Hey Pat,
Found your books on Amazon, they are in the mail....
Speaking of age, I turned 66 this year....damn.....
Having a small reunion with Mike Patterson and Ron Schott from the hills in a couple of weeks...looking forward to that....
Congrats on your anniversary....
Tuna...
Do you remember the flight we made with your broke leg and the great Dane dog? I still do....that dawg pinned the ramp crew in the office at Indianapolis till we got it contained....what fun....