47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

Perhaps you have noticed some difficulties with the times and locations that are shown on that map. For instance, an airliner flying at constant ground speed does not travel 3 nautical miles in one minute and then 6 nautical miles in the very next minute.

If you have read the Seattle Air Traffic Control Center's transcripts of the radio communications between the Center and the hijacked airliner as it flew from Seattle until it was handed off to the Oakland Air Traffic Control Center in Northern California, you may have noticed some omissions.

All information in the Seattle ATC transcripts that could be used to pinpoint the location of the airliner have been redacted.
Robert99

NOT REDACTED - THEY ACTUALLY DID NOT HAVE THEM! - SO HOW WOULD JO KNOW THAT? HOW DOES JO KNOW THESE LITTLE THINGS?

WHY DOESN'T THE FBI CHECK ABOUT THE AIRTRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ON LOAN TO SEATTLE AT THAT TIME? I WILL TELL YOU WHY! BECAUSE THE GUYS PULLED THIS OFF LIKE THE PEEL OF A BANANA...EASY DOES IT!

THESE GUYS WERE JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME....AND THE ACTUALLY DID IT...HOW MANY THEY WERE I DO NOT KNOW....BUT MORE THAN ONE.

THE PUBLIC HAS BEEN BAMBOOZLED OVER THIS LONG ENOUGH & ONE CRAZY WOMAN WITH ENOUGH MEMORY OF EVENTS KNEW TOO MUCH...SHE JUST DID NOT KNOW WHAT SHE HAD.

Find the names of the Air Traffic Controller on loan the WA in 1971 just for a few short wks and this crime is SOLVED!

I am shouting now - I am tired of this fight and it is time to go public, but I am just one pathetic old woman they think they can play with until I die. Well, it looks like they are winning, but someone really listen and find those records about the assignage of those Air Traffic Controllers and this case is solve. The back ground of one of the controllers connect to Duane L. Weber aka John C. Collins...this person may only have known Duane as Johnny or John or Dusty.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

In reference to the so-called "FBI map", Ralph Himmelsbach is reported to have said that he had NEVER seen that map until recently. Other posters have said that the individual who posted that map here was actually asking where it originated and not representing it as being anything "official".

Perhaps you have noticed some difficulties with the times and locations that are shown on that map. For instance, an airliner flying at constant ground speed does not travel 3 nautical miles in one minute and then 6 nautical miles in the very next minute.

jO STATES:JO WILL INSERT THIS:

THAT MAP IS SHOWING IN THE FIELD ON THE GROUND AND THERE HAVE BEEN SOME REVISED MAPS FLOATING AROUND BY THOSE WHO ONLY WANT TO DISMISSED THE ENTIRE EVENT.

AS FOR AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL----SEATTLE HAD SOME LOANERS THERE FROM ATLANTA...BECAUSE OF SOME DISPUTE OR EQUIPMENT USEAGE OR AN UP DATE OF THE SYSTEM BEING DONE.

THERE ARE MISSING PARTS OF THE TRANSCRIPTS......

THE COMMUNICATION RECORDED BY PORTLAND ARE MISSING & REMOVED AFTER IT WAS MENTIONED OTHERS HAD KNOWLEDGE OF THE TEMPS BEING USED & THE MAN WHO HAD TO RELEASE IT - DID NOT WANT TO DO SO.
HE FELT IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT.

BECAUSE OF THE WORK BEING DONE ON THE SYSTEM - THERE WAS A COMMUNICATION GAP ALONG THE WAY.
ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC FOR YRS.
DUANE HAD 2 CARTRIAGES & HE PICKED UP IN ALTANTA FROM ONE OF HIS AIRTRAFFIC CONTROLLER FRIENDS & I ASKED WHAT THEY WERE. HE TOLD ME -& I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WANTED THESE THINGS...HE JUST TOLD ME THEY WERE THE LAST ONES REMAINING & THAT HE WAS GOING TO DELIVER THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE ....WELL, WHEN HE DIED I STILL HAD THEM - BUT JUST DITCHED THEM. DUANE TOLD ME WHEN HER RETRIEVED THESE DISC THAT THE AIRTRAFFIC CONTROLER HAD SOME SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEM & WANTED THE ITEMS PRESERVED.....they had to do with an old airline incident....and the last remaining evidence left.

FRANKLY I DID NOT KNOW WHAT THESE THINGS WERE UNTIL I PARTICIPATED IN THIS THREAD...IT WAS ANOTHER OH MY GOD MOMENT.

If you have read the Seattle Air Traffic Control Center's transcripts of the radio communications between the Center and the hijacked airliner as it flew from Seattle until it was handed off to the Oakland Air Traffic Control Center in Northern California, you may have noticed some omissions.

JO STATES:PRECISELY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

All information in the Seattle ATC transcripts that could be used to pinpoint the location of the airliner have been redacted.

NOT REDACTED - THEY JUST DIDN'T HAVE THEM! LATER THEY LEARNED PORTLAND HAD TRANSCRIPTS AS THEY MONITORED THE COMMUNICATIOS AND THESE TRANSCRIPS WERE REMOVED OVER THE OBJECTIONS OF A MAN WHO WORKED THERE.

You need to take a look at the
Oakland ATC transcripts to see how aircraft communications were actually conducted in 1971.

Robert99

Robert are you the one who picked up those last transcripts copies...the FBI did not REDACT them? They simply didn't have them.....there was a qliche and they did not get all of it. What they had is when Portland stepped in - someone there was trying to record OR make transcripts of the communications but, I do not know how....those communication went POOF a few yrs ago....after the FBI learned they existed.

Jo, First the responses to my post that you have placed in the quoted section above are bullshit (to use your favorite term).

You are trying to explain away the simple truth that the ATC radio communications and radar returns are recorded on tape routinely for ever airliner flight.

The Seattle ATC radio communications with NWA 305 were transcribed to paper on November 25, 1971, which was Thanksgiving Day and less than 24 hours after the hijacking incident. And the Chief of the Seattle ARTCC certified that those transcripts were complete.

The complete Oakland ATC radio communications transcripts were in the hands of the FBI within a week of the hijacking.

You claim that these transcripts were incomplete when presented to the FBI is an outright lie.

And there are 19 areas of redaction in the Seattle ATC transcripts that were done by the FBI.

Your claim that some controllers from Atlanta were somehow involved in this matter and screwed it up is silly beyond belief. Unfortunately, you don't and never will understand just how silly.

You claim that you don't lie. Yet you accuse Bruce of murdering Cossey and Georger of being responsible for the death of JFK.

You need to find a good shrink and get your head straightened out.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I have said previously that the money actually creates more questions than it answers.

. . . . .

Being so far off the flight path creates a lot of problems explaining it . . .

. . . . .

The three bundles of bills are a teaser. How did they get out of the bag? How did they stay together for miles?

. . . . .

Blevins, Do you know the definition of circular reasoning?

How do you know who put that flight path on the so-called "FBI map"?

The answer to both of the above questions is that you don't.

During your time on this thread you have never provided a meaningful answer to questions about your claims.

Basically, your answers are "non-answers" involving a lot of ducking and weaving and trying to change the subject.

Robert99

Robert99

In reference to the so-called "FBI map", Ralph Himmelsbach is reported to have said that he had NEVER seen that map until recently. Other posters have said that the individual who posted that map here was actually asking where it originated and not representing it as being anything "official".

You need to take a look at the Oakland ATC transcripts to see how aircraft communications were actually conducted in 1971.

So just exactly what is your basis for claiming that the flight path shown on the so-called "FBI map" is correct?

Blazer, the ball is back in your hands. Please provide some meaningful answers here.

Robert99

Well, lets see. They had hours to plan for it. THey had primary radar tracking, they had military radar tracking, they had chase planes. We have two pilots who knew V23 very well. We have the FBI saying "early 70's" the map was created.

This Video time index 1:51

If I didn't know any better, I'd say your implying they basically made it up recently and are covering up something else. Do you really think they didn't have a map, and spend a great deal of time immediately following the event to create a timeline and map? They reproduced the flight in order to further hammer the details of the map with most probably jump times. What good is knowing the time if they didn't have any idea where the plane was.
I know Carr was on the basis he died, and attempted to adjust his thinking of where the jump was (basically he was thinking mabey he jumped later, landing zone furthur south). But he precludes those statements with words like we think, perhaps etc.
Nope, the flight path and times are in most all probable likelihood, correct. It doesn't fit your puzzle pieces, which is ok, it doesn't fit anybodies. Yet.

73blazer

You need to take a look at the Oakland ATC transcripts to see how aircraft communications were actually conducted in 1971.

So just exactly what is your basis for claiming that the flight path shown on the so-called "FBI map" is correct?

Blazer, the ball is back in your hands. Please provide some meaningful answers here.

Robert99

Well, lets see. They had hours to plan for it. THey had primary radar tracking, they had military radar tracking, they had chase planes. We have two pilots who knew V23 very well. We have the FBI saying "early 70's" the map was created.

This Video time index 1:51

If I didn't know any better, I'd say your implying they basically made it up recently and are covering up something else. Do you really think they didn't have a map, and spend a great deal of time immediately following the event to create a timeline and map? They reproduced the flight in order to further hammer the details of the map with most probably jump times. What good is knowing the time if they didn't have any idea where the plane was.
I know Carr was on the basis he died, and attempted to adjust his thinking of where the jump was (basically he was thinking mabey he jumped later, landing zone furthur south). But he precludes those statements with words like we think, perhaps etc.
Nope, the flight path and times are in most all probable likelihood, correct. It doesn't fit your puzzle pieces, which is ok, it doesn't fit anybodies. Yet.

Here are some questions for you to consider. The first one is repeated from my post which you quoted above.

Why did the FBI redact (or remove) from the Seattle ATC radio transcripts of the communications with the airliner all information that could be used to determine its position?

It should be remembered that these radio communications and corresponding radar information are routinely recorded by the FAA's Air Traffic Control Centers.

Why were ALL the aircraft in the Portland area that were trying to join up with the airliner vectored to the west and southwest sides of Portland? This includes Himmelsbach's helicopter.

What do those four small red "x" marks on the southwest side of Portland on the "FBI map" mean to you? They are probably the most significant marks on that map.

I can personally guarantee you that NO pilot, airline pilot or otherwise, would fly such a wandering route as is presented on the map for the airliner in the Portland area. You may have to take my word for it, but pilots can fly aircraft in a straight line and the airlines do so most of the time. And they can also stay on the centerline of Victor airways.

Perhaps we will have more accurate data on the flight path someday. If this comes to pass, it will probably be the result of a decision by a lady who is probably younger than Blevins bomb making witness. And the lady does not have to rely on a 43+ year old memory.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo, First the responses to my post that you have placed in the quoted section above are bullshit (to use your favorite term).

Robert99

First I am trying to explain something that I do not understand and you do not help because you are so bull headed.

JUST do what I asked you to do and / or someone else do this.

Find out who was on loan to Seattle on Nov 24, 1971 in air traffic control....the answer to ALL of this is in the answer to that question...

I did not understand the detail but I do know enough to know that what I am TRYING to say is the truth.

It had something to do with the transmissions not being recorded.
They may have used the item inside of the plane to get those minutes, but there was a communication quiche - for about 5 to 10 minutes. This quiche came from the control tower in Seattle.

Why do you think some of the records have been kept so secret? It was nothing the airlines had anything to do - this was a well orchestrated thing. The machine in the plane worked and probably how they created the transcripts. but the radar could not read their position for maybe 5 minutes....this is when it happened. That would have been when they came near the VOR - but they were East of the VOR.

YOU find the transcripts and the tower reading - I dare you! They are not intact.
I am probably the only living person who knew about this quiche besides the airlines, the crew and the fbi and tower control. I do not really understand what I am trying to tell - but it was briefly explained to me but I didn't know it was connected to the skyjacking....remember Duane always talked in third person and never used the real name of individuals...but this conversation took place after the reels (2 of them) were retrieved. I thought they were the reels in the plane, but I suppose not...

It is difficult to explain something told to you in a conversation you did not grasp in the first place and still do not understand.

Have a NICE DAY - BULL!

You claim that you don't lie. Yet you accuse Bruce of murdering Cossey and Georger of being responsible for the death of JFK.
Robert99

You are the one who needs a shrink to help you be objective. You take everything out of context . A lof of parnoid things going on inside to the heads of certain guys.

I stated:
Bruce had opportunity & motive. He had been very VERBAL about Cossey in the thread & then went silent! You guys accuse me of worse all of the time, but I was not accusing just stating things actually transpiring in the thread.

I never accused Georger of being involved in JFK....perhaps you are the one who needs to go back & READ those posting...I told about a man by his name who worked for the same company & a man who lived in his area who held the records from a specific time period for a company out of TX - but why did the records leave TX? I told about Duane & the Guys stopping while on a hunting trip to Cour de lane & the observatory. The equipment they had with them was top of the line - it was a puzzle. The man's name was the same as Georger's real name. JUST Odd, but it really happened. He got all hot just like you do without actuallly trying to understand what I am trying to say.

Some people squirm when truths start to reveal themselves - so that makes the things I tell suspect...I just told what I had been told....and what I learn on the thread and from my experience and life with Duane Weber.

If there was NO truth to it - why get upset?
I didn't make an issue out of it - you did!

BruceSmith

"...Why do you think some of the records have been kept so secret? It was nothing the airlines had anything to do - this was a well orchestrated thing..."

What was well-orchestrated? What do you think happened?

Since I do not understand it myself - perhaps you should find an air Traffic controller who worked with the old system & the one that Seattle was in the process of doing conversions.

I am sure there must be an airtraffic controller still alive that worked about that time...

So you have an assignment - find an airtraffic controller who worked at Seattle during the conversion process...it was going on in 1971. see you pm.

"...So you have an assignment - find an airtraffic controller who worked at Seattle during the conversion process...it was going on in 1971..."

Jo, I suggest that you find the ATC. After all, you are much better at finding people than I am - you found Tina way before I did, and I may not have discovered her at all if it wasn't for you.

So, you have an assignment, too!

Besides, what would I ask the ATC guy? Why are there redacted portions of the transcripts? Do you think he would know since it was the FBI who did the redacting?

Do you know if he knows? If he knows that you know, then it would seem that you are the ideal candidate to talk to him.

Not to worry about all caps. Lots of old folks prefer it. They tell me they can read it better. As for me, it hurts my eyeballs.

Guess I'll go look for that PM from you. It's been awhile.....

Update on my assignment from Mrs. Cooper:

Just checked my PM from Jo. I was expecting secret instructions, and maybe you were too! To re-cap:

"...So you have an assignment - find an airtraffic controller who worked at Seattle during the conversion process...it was going on in 1971. see you pm...."

However, her PM was mostly a re-statement of her assignment as posted a page ago.

But she did say if I found those guys I would be "Top Dog" in Cooper World.

I told her I would be thrilled to be Top Dog.

Jo also instructed me not to tell the Atlanta ATC boys that I was on assignment from her. I guess there's more hush-hush to come.

She also wanted me to flash my Mountain News credentials, but I only do that these days to impress hot babes. Can't say it accomplishes the Real Goals of my Life, but I feel important and that's pretty cool.

Anyways, I'll keep y'all posted.

skyjack71

First I am trying to explain something that I do not understand and you do not help because you are so bull headed.

JUST do what I asked you to do and / or someone else do this.

Find out who was on loan to Seattle on Nov 24, 1971 in air traffic control....the answer to ALL of this is in the answer to that question...

I did not understand the detail but I do know enough to know that what I am TRYING to say is the truth.

It had something to do with the transmissions not being recorded.
They may have used the item inside of the plane to get those minutes, but there was a communication quiche - for about 5 to 10 minutes. This quiche came from the control tower in Seattle.

Why do you think some of the records have been kept so secret? It was nothing the airlines had anything to do - this was a well orchestrated thing. The machine in the plane worked and probably how they created the transcripts. but the radar could not read their position for maybe 5 minutes....this is when it happened. That would have been when they came near the VOR - but they were East of the VOR.

YOU find the transcripts and the tower reading - I dare you! They are not intact.
I am probably the only living person who knew about this quiche besides the airlines, the crew and the fbi and tower control. I do not really understand what I am trying to tell - but it was briefly explained to me but I didn't know it was connected to the skyjacking....remember Duane always talked in third person and never used the real name of individuals...but this conversation took place after the reels (2 of them) were retrieved. I thought they were the reels in the plane, but I suppose not...

It is difficult to explain something told to you in a conversation you did not grasp in the first place and still do not understand.

Have a NICE DAY - BULL!

Jo,

The above post is just more of your nonsense and a total product of your overworked and stressed out imagination.

Save yourself and the rest of the human race from more confusion and stop trying to explain things that you don't understand (by your own admission) and know absolutely nothing about.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Cooper Royalty is a myth invented by people who use it to make themselves feel important. It is delusional.

The term "Cooper Royalty" was actually invented by the ever modest RobertMBlevins to describe people who disagree with him and refuse to accept his pronouncements about KC based solely on his unsupported claims.

Robert99

I never accused Georger of being involved in JFK....

Jo, You did say that about Georger. And in the same breath, you claimed that I was a blood relative of Duane Weber.

Previously, you have claimed that I was a troll living under a bridge, an ass, a phony, a moron, a plant from the FBI to keep the DB Cooper case from being resolved, and other such names.

You don't know me well enough to know if the above claims have any validity. But when you claim that I am a blood relative of Duane Weber, you have crossed the line. The gloves are now off and there is no going back.

Robert99

Robert 99 your taking segments from multiple postings over a long period to retailate with one inflammatory posting is absurd.

Have said something recently that disturbed you?

You seem to have a problem & when you realized I do have certain information - then you go into an attack mode. You take little things posted over a 2 or 3 yr period completely out of context.

Perhap you need to take some time & actually review the postings & why you react the way you do.

You are the one calling attention to yourself. I mention the Air Traffic Controllers & other things & you go berserk....did I get a little too close for comfort? Maybe you are tilting the bottle just a little too much lately.

You have gotten a lot of your facts about the crime scrambled?

skyjack71

Robert 99 your taking segments from multiple postings over a long period to retailate with one inflammatory posting is absurd.

Have said something recently that disturbed you?

You seem to have a problem & when you realized I do have certain information - then you go into an attack mode. You take little things posted over a 2 or 3 yr period completely out of context.

Perhap you need to take some time & actually review the postings & why you react the way you do.

You are the one calling attention to yourself. I mention the Air Traffic Controllers & other things & you go berserk....did I get a little too close for comfort? Maybe you are tilting the bottle just a little too much lately.

You have gotten a lot of your facts about the crime scrambled?

Jo,

You have now progressed from just being irrelevant to being silly and irrelevant.

Congratulations!

Robert99

Evidently Bruce didn't even grasp the importance of the mission I was sending him on. Check with ATC and find out what was going on in 1971 around NOVEMBER.

Seattle was using ATC/s from out of the area. The were in a transition stage of replacing equipment & learning how to use it...they borrowed ATC's from Atlanta who had the knowledge. There was 2 guys in Seattle on loan from Atlanta during the time frame of the skyjacking.

CAN anyone find out the name of those two ATC's they used before and after and during the crime...

Someone else had claimed they had loaners because of a strike (was news to me) - but none of this seemed to be the case. Find the name of the guys who worked with the ATC and the replacement of the system - and you have REAL clues.
Find the names of the guy sthere from Atlanta and you might solve the case.

skyjack71

Evidently Bruce didn't even grasp the importance of the mission I was sending him on. Check with ATC and find out what was going on in 1971 around NOVEMBER.

Seattle was using ATC/s from out of the area. The were in a transition stage of replacing equipment & learning how to use it...they borrowed ATC's from Atlanta who had the knowledge. There was 2 guys in Seattle on loan from Atlanta during the time frame of the skyjacking.

CAN anyone find out the name of those two ATC's they used before and after and during the crime...

Someone else had claimed they had loaners because of a strike (was news to me) - but none of this seemed to be the case. Find the name of the guys who worked with the ATC and the replacement of the system - and you have REAL clues.
Find the names of the guy sthere from Atlanta and you might solve the case.

Okay, when I find the guys, what Big Clues do I have?

Flight 305 vanished somewhere? What did Duane do that the FBI had to redact?

Since you know so much about this aspect of the case, Jo, sounds like you should pursue it yourself.

You're Top Dog, Jo. Always have been, ie: started the thread, found Tina, etc., and always will be.

I guess I will always be Prince Bruce to your Queen Jo Jones.

Smith and Jones, I like it.

"...Seattle was using ATC/s from out of the area. The were in a transition stage of replacing equipment & learning how to use it...they borrowed ATC's from Atlanta who had the knowledge. There was 2 guys in Seattle on loan from Atlanta during the time frame of the skyjacking...."

If you know this much about the incident, Jo, how come you don't know the names of the guys?

Maybe you should call the guys who told you about the ATCs from Atlanta and ask them for the names of the individuals with the Big Clues. Whaddaya say, eh?

Robert99

Cooper Royalty is a myth invented by people who use it to make themselves feel important. It is delusional.

The term "Cooper Royalty" was actually invented by the ever modest RobertMBlevins to describe people who disagree with him and refuse to accept his pronouncements about KC based solely on his unsupported claims.

Robert99

I'm less concerned where the term Prince Bruce comes from. I'm just pleased that my true magnificence has been finally recognized.

Jo,

You have now progressed from just being irrelevant to being silly and irrelevant...."

Jo Jones irrelevant? Surely you jest Robert Nine-Nine.

Jo is one of the prime reasons I get out of bed! I take my BP meds and eat a banana as I read her posts.

Drink a cuppa Joe, too. Jo and Joe...ahhhhhhhh......