47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"I seriously doubt an employee in the facility Tina worked at told what you claimed as it is against the law."

I don't think it's against the law to disclose employment, if they talk about her reasons leaving, conduct etc. that might be an issue.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

georger

I could care less about all of this BACKSTORY.

Whose kah-kah is doing what at any time of the day - for years!

Show man on piece of actual 'documented evidence' that ties anyone to the Cooper hijacking.

Pending that, everything else is kah kah.

Well, then Georger do something about Bruce! Believe you me when it is your PRIVATE life he attacks you will defend yourself.

His POSTINGS are out of line. He demeans anyone he can in anyway he can. He cares NOTHING about the case being solved - he only wants the sensationalization - whatever it take to make a buck!

BRUCE does NOT care WHO he STEPS ON or WHOSE life he destories! He has this SICK obcession with exposing Tina and her private life. BRUCE's actions and line of question - is CALLED STALKING!

There needs to be some lines drawn - serious lines. ONE is NOT exposing the private lives of the crew and/or victims unless they do so on their own.

YOU do not attack the victims and NO one else does. BRUCE is the only stalker and he seems obcessed with Tina. Blevins has created a lot of his story, but at least he is NOT out there STALKING Cooper victims.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

I could care less about all of this BACKSTORY.

Whose kah-kah is doing what at any time of the day - for years!

Show man on piece of actual 'documented evidence' that ties anyone to the Cooper hijacking.

Pending that, everything else is kah kah.

Well, then Georger do something about Bruce! Believe you me when it is your PRIVATE life he attacks you will defend yourself.

His POSTINGS are out of line. He demeans anyone he can in anyway he can. He cares NOTHING about the case being solved - he only wants the sensationalization - whatever it take to make a buck!

BRUCE does NOT care WHO he STEPS ON or WHOSE life he destories! He has this SICK obcession with exposing Tina and her private life. BRUCE's actions and line of question - is CALLED STALKING!

There needs to be some lines drawn - serious lines. ONE is NOT exposing the private lives of the crew and/or victims unless they do so on their own.

YOU do not attack the victims and NO one else does. BRUCE is the only stalker and he seems obcessed with Tina. Blevins has created a lot of his story, but at least he is NOT out there STALKING Cooper victims.

He crossed state lines to do it that makes it a Fed
He crossed from WA to OR
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Oh brother!

In other words, you are OUT, and he/they are IN.

If it's so damned secret why even post it?...'

Because Gayla and I pass out the snacks, show the evening films, deliver the books from the book drive, and have the keys to the theater.

It's not a secret to everyone. Just people like YOU. People with nothing positive to say on practically everything. ;)

Since when and under what pretenses, have you been peddling
yourself as a (sit down for this!): CELEBRITY AUTHOR!

What, in your opinion, makes you a - CELEBRITY
AUTHOR
?

Tell us, oh Great Chiam, who have you been trying to peddle
your services to, as a - CELEBRITY AUTHOR!

And what, exactly, are you the CELEBRITY AUTHOR of!?

ARE THERE ANY 'CELEBRITY AUTHORS' IN THE HOUSE ?

WILL A CELEBRITY AUTHOR PLEASE STAND UP!? WILL ALL THE
CELEBRITY AUTHORS PLEASE SIT DOWN! ?

WILL ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE CELEBRITY
AUTHORS TRYING TO PEDDLE THEIR SERVICES TO WSHM AS
CELEBRITY AUTHORS ... PLEASE STAND UP!

"Wage earner sheeple" and "Slapped down red haired step
children" may sit down... this includes Hobo the Cat.

:D

Back to the skyjacking....

I read Brad Collins' book this evening, "My Father was DB Cooper - $200,000 in ransom and a parachute jump to an uncertain fate!"

The book is deviod of substance. It has no facts, and no compelling evidence.

The title says it all - "an uncertain fate!"? Brad should have waited until he was certain of what happened to his father before he went looking for a publisher.

Clearly, someone else was asleep at the wheel at the publishing house as well, and their confusion is pronounced as they can't seem to decide whether the book is a novel or non-fiction.

Oh, well.

There was one interesting tidbit in the book that I found interesting but I doubt Brad fully appreciates: his father, John Collins, and his uncle, Bud Collins, both knew Ted Mayfield. If Brad understood this relationhip he might have gone digging into it a bit.

Also, I think Mayfield's jump school was in Vancouver, Washington, too. Interesting, eh?

Jo Stated:

Grey Cop Stated;

He crossed state lines to do it that makes it a Fed
He crossed from WA to OR

:o
I think it needs to be stated several individuals only post here to promote themselves or a book or just to have a place to discuss the subject.

NO one ever thought exploring Cooper would be easy. The thread has provided a sounding board for many individuals to post their views and their suspect. Then we got the jokers and the peddlers and the others - all genuinely interested in the subject, but some took things just TOO FAR.

NO one comes here to read about some of the things that have been aired on this thread...such as personal attacks and promotions for books....or plain right out jibberish and rants.

I have been forced to protect my integrity and the very core of my life which has been that of being an honest and forthcoming person.

Others promoting books have done repetitive postings. THIS distracted others from introducing other subjects and NOT wanting to read thru all of the repetitions.

I have NOT promoted anything in the thread - all I wanted to do was open the eyes and the minds of the investigators and those who have or had subjects.

If anyone could solve the case - there had to have been a jumping experience for Cooper. Then everyone got caught up in theories - yes, that was what was needed, but there have been more who came here to DEMEAN other posters than new ideas or theories or that memory an old jumper had or that guy he spent the night in the tank with.

If the FBI had come to the thread - forthright without denouncing any one specific suspect - clues may have came forth regarding other suspects.

One can expect some detours with a subject like this - not to the extent some have taken it.

1. When Blevins was allowed to promoting his book - this was a bad thing. Promoting a subject and investigating his back ground is an altogether different thing.... !

2. The FBI should have come forward with an official presence and not be keeping CKRETS. If they were going to state something about a subject - documentation should have been required - as long as the relatives agreed.

This yr. I found specific info - the FBI would NOT even go look at.

2013 the information was 63 yrs old, but when the FBI 1st started their investigation of the subject the information was only 46 yrs old & files readily available w/back-up paper work....this proves the FBI did NOT investigate certain suspects. WHY?

Point proven - the FBI should have made an OFFICIAL presence & not a superficial one denouncing suspects without providing actual documents as was requested by the family.

3. NO witness should have been demeaned for commerical purposes regarding this case. What is the point of demeaning those who have had to live with the physical and mental aspect of the crime for over 40 yrs.

P.S.
It was my hopes this would be a platform on which solid evidence regarding Cooper, Weber or any suspect or clues might come forward - that old friends or casual associates might come forward and say - I remember that man...He said this or that and it got my curiosity up..... I used to go to this bar - and there was this guy....or yea I was in the tank and this guy kept talking jumping out a plane.

The FBI missed information on a suspect - public information w/back-up readily available in 1996. WHY? That information was critical, information that could have saved the FBI a fortune & yrs of investigating & the informant yrs of frustration. In 1996 indiviuals were alive - that should have been iquestioned .

BruceSmith

There was one interesting tidbit in the book that I found interesting but I doubt Brad fully appreciates: his father, John Collins, and his uncle, Bud Collins, both knew Ted Mayfield. If Brad understood this relationhip he might have gone digging into it a bit.

:D:ph34r:;):ph34r:
John was my husband.
John was my grandfather
Brad was my brother
Bud was my brother.

Would some one stop messing with my family tree!

If Brad's father was John Collins then maybe he is my stepson. Wonder what his wife's name was? If it was Joan - we got a BIGGER problem especially if they hale for N.C.

Did anyone get a picture of the Brad Collins at the symposium?
Vickie did you snap one. IF he looks like a Collins - then we got a real problem.

There as also a Cooper researcher by the name of Collins - a young man who researched the subject for yr and yrs. He wanted to write a book about John Collins aka Duane L. Weber, but there was no co-operation from the FBI. He lived in Vancouver.

NOT joking - everything I said above is true - absolutely. I talk to Bud and Brad often and my grandfather was John and so was my father and my husband.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;):D:D:D

I have been waiting to say this ever since I heard about the man coming to the symposium and to Ariel!:D;);)

"This thread is nothing but one-upsmanship or one insult after another"

You wouldn't have anything to do with the "one-upsmanship" on here would ya? the tiring question is asked again. why are you here?

"Georger...let's get something straight here. Your personal opinions on what I post mean absolutely ZIP to me."

Is that why you respond to every single post Georger makes is because you don't care? lol

YOU seem to do nothing but bad mouth the thread, claim to not trust anyone, constant whining about everything posted.

hyp·o·crite
a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

You constantly go after people like Cossey, or Marla Cooper calling them LIARS over and over while at the same time you have a website full of lies on it? admitted by YOU just to keep the record straight!

here is another definition for ya since you like to post them.

Lie:
A lie is a false statement to a person or group made by another person or group who knows it is not the whole truth, intentionally.

several people have asked you to look in the mirror. you should really try it!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"He crossed state lines to do it that makes it a Fed
He crossed from WA to OR "

First of all Stalking in not a Federal offense. Second, Bruce is not in the category of a person Stalking.
Some crimes turn into a federal offense once they cross state lines. the crime must be in progress for
that to happen.

Paparazzi is considered the low life's in the industry of dirt digging. it obviously works because people
read & view the material that they criticize these people for doing in the first place.

some of you people presenting suspects fail to see that you are accusing them of a Federal offense. most of the suspects are dead and have no way to control what you guys are accusing them of. you say a lot of things that have no validation, false conclusions, inaccuracies etc, etc. then you turn around and say Bruce is not ethical? Really? you guys do a fair share of dirt digging and accusing, without validation might I add. just because Moe, Larry and Curly said so. doesn't mean it's true.

Reality Hotel thingy seems to fit this post.....B|

BruceSmith

Back to the skyjacking....

I read Brad Collins' book this evening, "My Father was DB Cooper - $200,000 in ransom and a parachute jump to an uncertain fate!"

The book is deviod of substance. It has no facts, and no compelling evidence.

The title says it all - "an uncertain fate!"? Brad should have waited until he was certain of what happened to his father before he went looking for a publisher.

Clearly, someone else was asleep at the wheel at the publishing house as well, and their confusion is pronounced as they can't seem to decide whether the book is a novel or non-fiction.

Oh, well.

Also, I think Mayfield's jump school was in Vancouver, Washington, too. Interesting, eh?

Bradley makes so many factual errors that one must question the accuracy of his childhood recollections. Still, his Dad isnt such a bad candidate. The FBI did, according to Bradley, investigate his Dad and ruled him out, but we don't know why.

I too caught the Mayfield connection. Not too surprising since if you were a skydiver in that area you'd likely have known him. What if Mayfield was the coach and assistant but Jack Collins was the jumper?

Can't you imagine Mayfield calling Himmelsbach and saying it aint me, while laughing as his accomplice is completing the job?

Teddy Mayfield obviouly wasnt the jumper but the crime sure fits. He was a convicted ARMED ROBBER. That's a long way from picking pockets and stealing Kool Aid as far as big crime goes.

From Sluggos site: Court records in Oregon show Mayfield has various convictions, including an armed robbery just prior to the D. B. Cooper heist, transportation of a stolen plane across state lines, and Criminal Negligent Homicide, for which he served 5 months in prison. Mayfield states that he has over 50 years experience flying airplanes, is a former member of the U.S. Army Special Forces from 1961-63, and has completed over 8,000 skydiving jumps.

No proof, in fact no evidence at all, but Teddy Mayfield always seemed to me like the kind of guy who might have thought up such an innovative crime. He knew he'd be an instant suspect, and was, so how do you deal with that risk? You get an accomplice to do the job.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

The suspect I present confessed to the crime & he had a record. Therefore the confession of Weber should be taken into serious consideration.

Bruce is DEFINITELY NOT ETHICAL!

Bruce can DIG all he wants, but when he takes pictures of WITNESSES paparazzi style & makes obtuse demeaning remarks about these witnesses & then presents himself at their door uninvited - just what would you call that? An innocent girl who just happend to be a stewardess on a skyjacked plane - who has tried to move forward with her life but is hounded 42 yrs later by the likes of journalist who did not write or ask permission to interview her.

He is so obcessed with her he digs into her personal life & goes clear across the country to hound her relatives on the East Coast & when that didn't work goes to the West coast and puts himself in front of her brother-in-law and sister with no invitation to do so. When he felt rebuffed he created a horrible demean article for the public media regarding the man's appearance and mannerisms...

He DID that AFTER he took paparazzie style photos of her disrupting her privacy and distributes them to others - I was sent on.

He shows up on her DOOR uninvited after doing the pictures and insisting on talking to her. Thank GOD she did NOT let him into her home.

This woman spent a lot of yrs rebuilding her life and then someone like Bruce - destroyes her privacy and invades her space when the woman has committed NO crime - and ONLY tried to go on with her life.

That Skyjacking was a life ALTERNING experience for her - she never KNEW the potential her life could have had. Her life was disrupted at the age of 22 due to no fault of her own...her life was forever changed. Her position in this matter that made it unique was that the SKYJACKER was never caught or known - that is a lot of stress for a young woman with her entire life ahead of her.

Yes, I sent her a short letter with a donation for her favorite charity and my phone number - it was HER call to contact me or NOT. I had been in possession of her phone number for yrs before I tried to make the first contact. The person providing the number never identified him self or her self...I never learned the identity of RobbyClampett, but I felt 100% sure I was correct when I made a call to DC. The man was someone Duane had spoke of and claimed to have known. I did not have to ID myself - he knew who I was.

We had a discussion, but he provided NO confidential information - but somethings are said in such a way - one knows exactly what both individual are talking about. He assured me it was a matter he had been working of for yrs - to release information regarding 'incidents' where individuals are given recognition for their efforts....this was the beginning of some records that have been opened such as Area 51. But, since he is NO longer around to fight for release only smidgens of information has come forward - the bureaucrates closed it down again.

NOW nothing is happening - not even with Snowden and that is NOT fair!

"The suspect I present confessed to the crime & he had a record. Therefore the confession of Weber should be taken into serious consideration."

Yes, at one point I believe it was. I believe Duane was taken serious until they found proof that didn't point to him being Cooper. I know all about what you think & didn't think the FBI did. I have seen enough to also side with FBI.

I don't think Bruce can actually be labeled everything you are putting on him. first he was a stalker, now he is "obcessed" maybe I don't agree with everything he does, but an investigative Journalist has to be tough. sometimes they ask the questions nobody wants to. they go the extra mile to get a story. getting personal with people involved in a case is not a good thing. you have to keep a certain distance.

If you take someone like Knoss. that's a different story. he has purposely says things that are not true in any way, shape or form. that's completely unethical. I'll have to go a look at Bruce's interview attempt with the photo's and all with Tina again. it's been a while since I last read it. I just don't think those two terms fit what you think of Bruce.

I can see not much has changed on this MB. Most everyone still pissing on each other's cornflakes.

I would only assault myself and invite scorn if to ask if there has been any real discussions to the facts of the case and if anything of relevance has been submitted.

I've got my raincoat on and galoshes on.

[quote
Oh, well.

I too caught the Mayfield connection. Not too surprising since if you were a skydiver in that area you'd likely have known him. What if Mayfield was the coach and assistant but Jack Collins was the jumper?

Mayfield states that he has over 50 years experience flying airplanes, is a former member of the U.S. Army Special Forces from 1961-63, and has completed over 8,000 skydiving jumps.

No proof, in fact no evidence at all, but Teddy Mayfield always seemed to me like the kind of guy who might have thought up such an innovative crime. He knew he'd be an instant suspect, and was, so how do you deal with that risk? You get an accomplice to do the job.

Edited version above: I just want to point out something I did not know. Remember I had 3 or 4 conversations with Mayfield - one before he actually knew who I was...and before he became a suspect. Remember Duane used the name John C.Collins from 1962 to 1966. I got intouch with Mayfield on the advise of Mr. H.!!!!!!!

Now bear in mind - before Mayfield was a subject of interest.

Mayfield got agitated and wanted me to DROP it - I didn't understand what he meant. Thought perhaps I was mixing him up with someone else, but my NOTES do not lie. He even referenced Jack Collins and I corrected him - maybe HE thought I was Jack Collins wife...he was going thru a law suit at the time and something about charges and he was going to AZ.

Mayfield was Special Forces 1961 to 1963. Does ANYONE know where MAYFIELD spent those 3 yrs. You military buffs - bet you can get some information - details.

I need to know every month in those yrs and were he was and what he was doing. I knew if I stayed at this long enough one day what I had been searching for would pop.

Mr. H was pretty insisted I talk to Mayfield, but as the time I didn't know why and unless they thought I was connected to this supposedly Jack Collins. NOW I need to read the book, but I am not willing to pay for it and no one in my area has it. Remember I do NOT read on line or use a credit card on line.

I need to read all of those books - this COLLINS things is giving me the CREEPS. Those of you who have read both Brad Collins book and the other book - tell me about them. I also want to know if any of them claimed any connections with Seattle and the airstrip N of there.

I want to see pictures - lots of pictures.

Think about this - DUANE was very interested in my name and my family, but until those last few yrs I had NO idea WHY! STill exploring that and will till I die.

Jo wrote

Remember I had 3 or 4 conversations with Mayfield - one before he actually knew who I was...and before he became a suspect. (emphasis supplied)

Jo,

I think Ted Mayfield was a suspect while the skyjack was in progress. He was a bad boy national champion skydiver, pilot, convicted felon, armed robber, ex special forces, local... Anybody who knew Teddy would likely suspect him.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

Mr. H was pretty insisted I talk to Mayfield, but as the time I didn't know why and unless they thought I was connected to this supposedly Jack Collins. NOW I need to read the book, but I am not willing to pay for it and no one in my area has it. Remember I do NOT read on line or use a credit card on line.

It's on sale at Amazon Jo. $11.14. http://www.amazon.com/My-Father-was-D-B-Cooper/dp/1849631999

I dont think you need to fear using your credit card online at Amazon. Debit cards are a lot more risky. You should have no problem getting fraudulent charges removed from your credit card were a security breach to occur. I've had a couple of fake charges over the years and they were courteously removed with just a single phone call.

Don't let fear paralyse you. Go for broadband high speed Internet, toss the dialup service. Buy something on Amazon and use your credit card. Go do a tandem skydive and post here as a jumper.

And yes, Bradly Collins does mention a small private airstrip.

Why the hell do you guys think Snowden is still in Russia. The things he was exposing had NOTHING to do with the security of current operations - he was unmasking the past of the USA actions and Dirty Government didn't like that.

Well, if something is so secret it can't be talked about after the fact then it should not have been sanctioned in the first place.

To many things point to the 1971 Skyjacking being more than just one lone man trying to do himself in. Perhaps revenge for promises made and not kept.

Even those who were involved in some of these actions yrs ago felt it was a crime for the government to keep a lid on this and not recogize those who served the efforts. They were referring to things OUR government never wanted to ACKNOWLEGDE they had even been a part of. It was the DIRTY side of our government.

Jo,

I actually agree with you about the dirty side of our government. The paranoids were actually closer to the truth than the sceptics like me.

However... there is no evidence that Norjack was a govt op. ZERO. The idea that it was done to justify increased airport security is LUDICROUS. Since when has the govt needed an excuse to do anything like that? They just do it. Norjack wasnt the first US skyjack. Many preceded it. If the govt needed an excuse they already had several.

It's tempting when a crime cannot be solved to blame it on a govt conspiracy and coverup. Don't fall into that trap Jo.

18E

I can see not much has changed on this MB. Most everyone still pissing on each other's cornflakes.

I would only assault myself and invite scorn if to ask if there has been any real discussions to the facts of the case and if anything of relevance has been submitted.

I've got my raincoat on and galoshes on.

Greetings 18E,

This forum is only one place that Cooper is discussed. Another is in the realm of email exchanges. If you would like to communicate with me I'd love to share what I know about the case. Along those lines, if you would like a digital copy of my book, "The Investigation of DB Cooper - A report on the FBI's failure to crack America's only unsolved skyjacking," just let me know. It's free, and I exchange copies like this to get more factual clarity and a bettter sense of reader's sensibiltiies. It's like beta-testing for me. brucesmith AT rainierconnect DOT com.

"[Amazon"]Wow what a man... do you get off on attacking sick elderly women???

No, I don't, Amazon. In fact, I often have mixed feelings about mixing it up with Jo, as I don't want to add to her medical difficulties.

But I can't stomach her deceptions and manipulative behaviors. I experience her as a bully in skirts, and I think it is important to stand up to her.

That said, it is clear to me that Jo is unable and unwilling to answer any of my Cooper concerns directly, ie: who is Robbie Clampett and how did she get Tina's address.

Rather, Jo is simply an attack machine. She calls me a snake and worse, but her behavior is like a ravenous shark - always moving, a-moral, and lethal.

Hence, I challenge her, because I find such behavior dangerous.

Also, when I write here I am often not speaking to Jo directly, but actually sharing insights for others to read. The silent and unseen folks here at the DZ may be the true audience for my words.

I find that Jo feels the common rules of decency do not apply to her.

But Jo is an exceptional case. She is beyond intrusive. She is constantly kneedling and digging, trying to weasel out information from people who investigate Cooper or post here, often bad-mouthing those who disagree with her or do not accept her canard.

Over the past few years, Jo has called me at home on numerous occasions, almost nightly it seems at times. Even now in the past few months she has called me. Blithely, too, as if none of the vitriol she has dispalyed here had ever been mentioned. I told her that to continue our phone relationship I needed an apology from her for her verbal attacks on me here, in particular her expressed desire to see me receive bodily harm and to sue me in court.

Yet, she has never apologized to me, and I doubt that she ever will. Hence, I do not linger on the phone when she calls on one of her "fishing expeditions" to see what I'm up to regarding Cooper.

Jo wrote

Why the hell do you guys think Snowden is still in Russia. The things he was exposing had NOTHING to do with the security of current operations - he was unmasking the past of the USA actions and Dirty Government didn't like that. (emphasis supplied)

I disagree Jo. He exposed a LOT about current covert surveillance ops, much to the chagrin of the NSA and the President.

Isnt it amazing Snowden wasnt assassinated? I wonder if it was discussed or even planned. There is precedent for govt sanctioned murders of US citizens.

Snowden was smart. Bet he let them know that there were numerous reasons not to kill him. He probably had some really volatile secret info in the hands of friends that he threatened would be disclosed if he were harmed or even extradited.

Back to Cooperland. Fun to speculate about Mayfield. He sure had the skills and moral character to be part of Norjack.

I'll bet all those guys knew each other, Cossey, Peterson, Mayfield. Skydiving back then was a small world. DZOs, Riggers and Instructors within a few hundred miles of each other generally were at least aquainted.

Back to Cooperland. Fun to speculate about Mayfield. He sure had the skills and moral character to be part of Norjack.

I'll bet all those guys knew each other, Cossey, Peterson, Mayfield. Skydiving back then was a small world. DZOs, Riggers and Instructors within a few hundred miles of each other generally were at least aquainted.

I'd love to investigate Ted further. He lives in Sheridan, Oregon, just west of Tina, Santa Claus, and Himms. He's got a story to tell.

He's also just east of where Gossett died. Cooper Country is so rich. I wonder why people stick aorund. Only Ron Nichols has left the area for So. Cal, and he's only there part-time.

Jo wrote

Why the hell do you guys think Snowden is still in Russia. The things he was exposing had NOTHING to do with the security of current operations - he was unmasking the past of the USA actions and Dirty Government didn't like that. (emphasis supplied)

I disagree Jo. He exposed a LOT about current covert surveillance ops, much to the chagrin of the NSA and the President.

Isnt it amazing Snowden wasnt assassinated? I wonder if it was discussed or even planned. There is precedent for govt sanctioned murders of US citizens.

Snowden was smart. Bet he let them know that there were numerous reasons not to kill him. He probably had some really volatile secret info in the hands of friends that he threatened would be disclosed if he were harmed or even extradited.

[inline cossey_mayfieldAug1970.jpg]
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

check out about the 11th post down in this forum. Talking about Mayfield's dz along with some DB Cooper.

And they say this forum is a piss-fest. I'd say folks on here could pinch hit for Miss Manners compared to these guys........:)

http://www.basejumper.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=2944666;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;guest=84174797

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

check out about the 11th post down in this forum. Talking about Mayfield's dz along with some DB Cooper.

And they say this forum is a piss-fest. I'd say folks on here could pinch hit for Miss Manners compared to these guys........:)

http://www.basejumper.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=2944666;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;guest=84174797

Looks like a bunch of "Filthy Comments" someone can add to there arsenal lol B|