47 47
quade

DB Cooper

you skipped the part about him being dead ;) you skipped Mr Motto.

"Mac gave me two pictures of himself before he died" Caretaker Al
07-15-2006, 08:05 AM

"undercover agent on loan from the Pentagon who became an identity
when Nicholas O'Hara faked a shotgun death of McCoy."
Aug 2, 2012, 4:08 AM

"Mac is still alive and can supply factual information"
Feb 4, 2011, 3:15 AM

you skipped your meds too!

Caretaker Al died yesterday, please show some respect and stop posting.......

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I enjoyed reading the poem. I like satire as much as anyone else. I've poked fun at Tom Cruise and his aliens, Sarah Palin, BK, and yes, even Marla.

And when lowly Robert becomes a part of such an effort...it's a bit flattering. After all the times I've done cartoons and satire about others, it's no surprise some of this very thing finally came my way.

Very good work, Farflung. :)
MeyerLouie says in part:

'Getting back on topic with DBC: I am going out on a limb and say, with virtual certainty (nearly 100% probability) that DB Cooper was a sociopath. I would say DBC fits the definition above quite nicely...'

And the criteria you used to make this diagnosis is what exactly? Did Cooper fit any of the below descriptions of a sociopath? You have no information other than the crime itself on which to base such an assumption. You saying this makes as much sense as me telling you I know for sure KC was Cooper. You are in full-blown Assumption Mode here.

Sociopaths are officially known by the longer name 'Antisocial Personality Disorder'. One listed description, DSM-IV:

'Antisocial Personality Disorder Overview (Written by Derek Wood, RN, BSN, PhD Candidate)

Antisocial Personality Disorder results in what is commonly known as a Sociopath. The criteria for this disorder require an ongoing disregard for the rights of others, since the age of 15 years. Some examples of this disregard are reckless disregard for the safety of themselves or others, failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors, deceitfulness such as repeated lying or deceit for personal profit or pleasure, and lack of remorse for actions that hurt other people in any way. Additionally, they must have evidenced a Conduct Disorder before the age of 15 years, and must be at least 18 years old to receive this diagnosis.

People with this disorder appear to be charming at times, and make relationships, but to them, these are relationships in name only. They are ended whenever necessary or when it suits them, and the relationships are without depth or meaning, including marriages. They seem to have an innate ability to find the weakness in people, and are ready to use these weaknesses to their own ends through deceit, manipulation, or intimidation, and gain pleasure from doing so.

They appear to be incapable of any true emotions, from love to shame to guilt. They are quick to anger, but just as quick to let it go, without holding grudges. No matter what emotion they state they have, it has no bearing on their future actions or attitudes.

They rarely are able to have jobs that last for any length of time, as they become easily bored, instead needing constant change. They live for the moment, forgetting the past, and not planning the future, not thinking ahead what consequences their actions will have. They want immediate rewards and gratification. There currently is no form of psychotherapy that works with those with antisocial personality disorder, as those with this disorder have no desire to change themselves, which is a prerequisite. No medication is available either. The only treatment is the prevention of the disorder in the early stages, when a child first begins to show the symptoms of conduct disorder...'

Now some of the things you said fall into the opinion category, and I don't have a problem with that. However...lumping in DD clients with people who are psychotic, schitzoid, whatever...that I DO have a problem with. And I think the folks at the Special Olympics would say the same thing.

Remember: That person bagging your groceries at the Safeway is more likely than not a DD client, too. They are not crazy. They are just DD'd.

Blevins, are you just dense or uninformed? I laid out my case pretty clearly.

You said, "And the criteria you used to make this diagnosis is what exactly? Did Cooper fit any of the below descriptions of a sociopath? You have no information other than the crime itself on which to base such an assumption."

Weren't you listening? My last post addressed every item you just cited -- the criteria, how Cooper fits the definition, and guess what -- all we have here is the crime itself and what Cooper did as the basis for all of our judgments and assessments here. Duh, hello, that's all we have here, that's the basis for the forum we call Dropzone. Grab a clue big guy!

In fact, I would say several things we know about Cooper fit into the "official" Blevins definition of sociopath that you provided. Everything in my definition is on your "official" list, and there's more of course, but I think I hit the key areas, and have a solid understanding, of what constitutes a sociopath.

And I don't know where you are going with this DD thing. You're obsessed. Forget the DD thing, that's a non-issue when talking about Cooper. We're big boys and girls now -- we've moved on to sociopath.

Try to listen once in a while. Popping off just to sound smart doesn't make you smart, Blevins.

MeyerLouie

can one really exclude the term social path?
can one exclude Cooper's survival?
can anything be excluded in the Cooper case?
can one learn the personality by a single crime?

Antisocial Personality Disorder is also known as psychopathy or
sociopathy. Individuals with this disorder have little regard for the
feeling and welfare of others. As a clinical diagnosis it is usually
limited to those over age 18. It can be diagnosed in younger people
if the they commit isolated antisocial acts and do not show signs of
another mental disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence
and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general
symptoms:

not learning from experience
no sense of responsibility
inability to form meaningful relationships
inability to control impulses
lack of moral sense
chronically antisocial behavior
no change in behavior after punishment
emotional immaturity
lack of guilt
self-centeredness

People with this disorder may exhibit criminal behavior. They may
not work. If they do work, they are frequently absent or may quit
suddenly. They do not consider other people's wishes, welfare or
rights. They can be manipulative and may lie to gain personal
pleasure or profit. They may default on loans, fail to provide child
support, or fail to care for their dependents adequately. High risk
sexual behavior and substance abuse are common. Impulsiveness,
failure to plan ahead, aggressiveness, irritability, irresponsibility,
and a reckless disregard for their own safety and the safety of
others are traits of the antisocial personality.

Socioeconomic status, gender, and genetic factors play a role.
Males are more likely to be antisocial than females. Those from
lower socioeconomic groups are more susceptible. A family history
of the disorder puts one at higher risk.

There are many theories about the cause of Antisocial Personality
Disorder including experiencing neglectful parenting as a child, low
levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, and belief that
antisocial behavior is justified because of difficult circumstances.
Psychotherapy, group therapy, and family therapy are common
treatments. The effects of medical treatment are inconclusive.
Unfortunately, most people with Antisocial Personality Disorder
reject treatment. Therefore, recovery rates are low.

Yes, I believe he could fit the criteria..........
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Navy - age 16 -5'11"
Jefferson 1966 6'1"
San Quentin 6'0"
Georgia D License 6'1"

That is just what I could lay my hands on. As a young boy he had not matured to his full height.

I cannot read the markings on the Canon file, but he had on shoes - do we know what he was wearing in other measuements.

As far as I know Duane's height was always 6'1" and then of course when he started to shrink in his 60's as I have and with the way diaylisis and the meds the took - they ate away at the bones and he shrunk a lot in the those last yrs.

Dialysis plays hell with the calcium and the bones.

Still that where it will do U the most good. :P

well that sounds like I'm probably correct about the Canon photo, typically you have a one inch shoe heel
Duane was pretty young in the Navy pic from what I recall, puts him over the Cooper limit but within the
guidelines. DL can be anything close, they never check, they just ask how tall are you. he was young
during his service years, still growing.

I was looking at the pic today and that is when the lines caught my eye, seemed he was over the 6 foot mark.

so to best sum it up Duane was 6-1 to 6-2

Duane's height was never listed as 6'2" on anything. It was always 6 ft or 6 ft 1 in. PERIOD.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Navy - age 16 -5'11"
Jefferson 1966 6'1"
San Quentin 6'0"
Georgia D License 6'1"

That is just what I could lay my hands on. As a young boy he had not matured to his full height.

I cannot read the markings on the Canon file, but he had on shoes - do we know what he was wearing in other measuements.

As far as I know Duane's height was always 6'1" and then of course when he started to shrink in his 60's as I have and with the way diaylisis and the meds the took - they ate away at the bones and he shrunk a lot in the those last yrs.

well that sounds like I'm probably correct about the Canon photo, typically you have a one inch shoe heel
Duane was pretty young in the Navy pic from what I recall, puts him over the Cooper limit but within the
guidelines. DL can be anything close, they never check, they just ask how tall are you. he was young

I was looking at the pic today and that is when the lines caught my eye, seemed he was over the 6 foot mark.

Duane's height was never listed as 6'2" on anything. It was always 6 ft or 6 ft 1 in. PERIOD.

You two are saying the same thing.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I'm going by what I see, why would one inch bother you so much? to high to be Cooper?
you have differences in height excluding age 16 because he is still growing
we have no idea if he was bare footed on other measures? so unless there is a medical
form showing different, I can still go by what I see.

plus it seems now you are stating Duane was sick in the 60's didn't you argue several times
with Georger he was not sick? I can't find any medical evidence backing this statement of
"shrinking" with Kidney disease, 71 he shrunk to what 5-10 5-11 ?? doesn't make sense Jo

I am simply showing my findings just as you do.......

well, believe it or not, profiling has been around for some time now, the FBI does it all the time, I'm not saying I'm qualified but simply stated my opinion B|

I think Meyer did the same, if it was that easy, none of us would be here because Cooper would be found! B|

sorry about the eyes, I jumped off the KC wagon a while ago......

The Behavioral Sciences Unit at the FBI, the beginnings of profiling, was not set up until the year after the hijacking. The NCIS was set up only four years previous to the crime, in 1967. A lot of things changed after Cooper...

not talking about 1971, talking about today! if you associate him as a Social Path his "Grudge' might have no meaning.
I don't think they have put a profiler on Cooper have they? they should!

just like the comic, it's not in English and yet everyone fits it in all nice a neat? it's only possible he got his I.D. from the comic...correct?

to me it's simply another avenue that could be possible, not saying it is. you can't say he was normal can you?

lets set the clock back to 1971, I ask you to do the hijacking, what would be your response, "what are you nuts"?

n estimated 2.5 million Americans have bipolar disorder. The actual number may be two to three times higher because as many as 80 percent of people with this illness go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed.

Duane was strong and healthy when I married him - he took blood pressure meds.

Do you not realize what ADVANCED PKD does. Duane's height did NOT start to shrink until the last 6 yrs of his life.
He was on the machine for 5 yrs.
Ask any medical professional and they will spell out the problems with diaylsis. It depletes calcium and causes the osteporosis to advance rapidly.
Why in 1990's 5 yrs was just about the max one could be on the machine. Now that has been improved and they are living 10 yrs plus on the machine waiting for a kidney, but Duane turned down a kidney because he saw to many children on the machine in Alabama when he went up for evaluation. He came home resolving his mind to accept his fate which came 5 yrs later. He told the Dr. those kids needed a chance at life and he had lived a full life.

Duane was not sick when I married him in 1978 - but I did know he had a kidney that was bad, but remember this he lived for many yrs before he needed medical treatment which occurred in 1990. His health had started to fail in 1988 and they prepared him to be on the machine by placing a fistual in his arm - he would hold off going on the machine for 2 more yrs.

Prior to 1988 he was in pretty good health - he and I knew what was ahead in the future.

I read it as in the 60's vs in his 60's, my mistake, yes I can see this happening in his 60's, that is why I was so confused trying to understand him shrinking at a younger age, my fault.

Another tidbit: Mac said he never knew anybody who ever worked for both the FBI and the CIA. He was assigned to Special Services. He was also friends with Jim Jones and attended his church services in the States. He was in Guyana a week before and a week after the suicide.

[:/] DO YOU WANT ME TO FIND THE ARTICLE ABOUT MCCOY AND WEBER AND THE JONES AFFAIR? YOU KNOW I CHECKED THAT OUT AND THE FBI AGENTS MCCOY AND WEBER WERE NOT RICHARD MCCOY OR DUANE L. WEBER.

:|ALL YOU DID WAS An ONLINE SEARCH AND PRODUCED An ARTICLE CONTAINING BOTH NAMES. OTHERS CHECKED YOU OUT ALSO.

You kept on and on and on. You took every piece of bait I fed you and built your story - on and on and on.

YOU AND YOU ALONE PLAYED A VERY LARGE PART OF THE FBI DISCREDITING WEBER AND WALKING AWAY FROM FURTHER INVESTIGATION OF HIM.

I HAVE TRIED TO BE KIND TO YOU, BUT THAT ENDED A LONG LONG TIME AGO.

[:/]WHEN YOU FIRST CONTACTED ME - I BAITED YOU WITH SOME WEIRD THINGS - AND GUESS WHAT? YOU TOOK BIG BIG BITES AND SWALLOWED THEM WHOLE.

:oI KEPT EVERY COMMUNICATION IN BLACK AND WHITE.

:)NONE WERE EVER FOUND BY MYSELF AND BY THE REPORTER and no one else since in all of the 12 yrs. Gray spent a lot of money checking you out and several days and his interview with you COST him his interview with the Co-pilot. YOU have NO conscience!

YOU HAVE STALKED ME ON EVERY THREAD I HAVE TRIED TO POST ON. THE DZ THANKFULLY SAW THRU YOU...and together we ignored you.

YOUR STORY is OUTLANDISH - and now I WILL STATE THAT I BELIEVE YOU ARE MENTALLY DERANGED or in some way looking for attention. You had never stated your description of Weber until you did so on this thread. Make-up, blonde hair and a peeking tom. The thread ALL knows WHAT my reply to that was!

Any idiot could look at the pictures of Weber and know he needed NO make-up and his hair would have looked hidious bleached (that would definitely have drawn attention - definitely not a disquise).

WHEN ONE LIES - IT HAS A TENDANCE TO CATCH UP WITH THEM. A GENIUS YOU ARE NOT AND IF MY FATHER WAS ALIVE YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET THE LECTURE AND YOU WOULD NEVER LIE AGAIN.

I AM CONSIDERED OFF MY ROCKER BECAUSE OF THE STORY I TELL, BUT IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FICTION YOU INJECTED BY EMAIL, PHONE CALLS AND IN THE VARIOUS THREADS.

[:/]You did for a while have my attention until I read thru the lies. I kept thinking or hoping there had to be a thread of truth somewhere in your story, but never found even one. NOT one thread of truth!

You have been a thorn in my side for many yrs with your absurd posts. NOT one time have you ever made one statement anyone could back-up.
You talk to DEAD men!

:oYou have made the Co-pilots life miserable and it is a wonder he did not file a complaint or sue you, but he did NOT want to bring attention to himself or his family. A family you have abused for many many yrs with your lies and your mental illness.

[:/]The only other reason there has not been charges brought against you is because "people" you know feel sorry for your family. Did you KNOW that? Are you so insensitive you cannot see this?

It would be really decent of you to make an apology to the co-pilot and his family...before you meet your maker!

I read it as in the 60's vs in his 60's, my mistake, yes I can see this happening in his 60's, that is why I was so confused trying to understand him shrinking at a younger age, my fault.

Thank You. I feels real good when people apologize for a mistake and Knoss has a lot of people to apologize to (not in the threads) who have been more than kind to him.

I am difficult of follow - because I jump jump jump and think everyone knows the details I do.
Sorry, it may have been me expecting you to read between the lines. That is just not possible - right?

can one really exclude the term social path?
can one exclude Cooper's survival?
can anything be excluded in the Cooper case?
can one learn the personality by a single crime?

Antisocial Personality Disorder is also known as psychopathy or
sociopathy. Individuals with this disorder have little regard for the
feeling and welfare of others. As a clinical diagnosis it is usually
limited to those over age 18. It can be diagnosed in younger people
if the they commit isolated antisocial acts and do not show signs of
another mental disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence
and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general
symptoms:

not learning from experience
no sense of responsibility
inability to form meaningful relationships
inability to control impulses
lack of moral sense
chronically antisocial behavior
no change in behavior after punishment
emotional immaturity
lack of guilt
self-centeredness

People with this disorder may exhibit criminal behavior. They may
not work. If they do work, they are frequently absent or may quit
suddenly. They do not consider other people's wishes, welfare or
rights. They can be manipulative and may lie to gain personal
pleasure or profit. They may default on loans, fail to provide child
support, or fail to care for their dependents adequately. High risk
sexual behavior and substance abuse are common. Impulsiveness,
failure to plan ahead, aggressiveness, irritability, irresponsibility,
and a reckless disregard for their own safety and the safety of
others are traits of the antisocial personality.

Socioeconomic status, gender, and genetic factors play a role.
Males are more likely to be antisocial than females. Those from
lower socioeconomic groups are more susceptible. A family history
of the disorder puts one at higher risk.

There are many theories about the cause of Antisocial Personality
Disorder including experiencing neglectful parenting as a child, low
levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, and belief that
antisocial behavior is justified because of difficult circumstances.
Psychotherapy, group therapy, and family therapy are common
treatments. The effects of medical treatment are inconclusive.
Unfortunately, most people with Antisocial Personality Disorder
reject treatment. Therefore, recovery rates are low.

Yes, I believe he could fit the criteria..........

Very good information, mrshutter45. I realize we have such a small snapshot of Cooper's life, so several elements of the sociopathic profile are unknown. But in my experience with prison inmates, I think there are enough of the elements of the sociopathic profile list you provided above to argue favorably for socipathic tendencies as they relate to Cooper. I may be more sensitive to the issue than the averge Joe --because of my involvement in the corrections system, but I agree, I think the sociopath argument can be made. It's not all black and white, I realize that. My main point was that normal, mentally well-adjusted people wouldn't even begin to think about doing the criminal, dangerous, irresponsible and absolutely crazy things that Cooper did on 11/24/71. Maybe a sociopathic person would. MeyerLouie

MeyerLouie says in part:

'Blevins, are you just dense or uninformed? I laid out my case pretty clearly.

You said, "And the criteria you used to make this diagnosis is what exactly? Did Cooper fit any of the below descriptions of a sociopath? You have no information other than the crime itself on which to base such an assumption."

Weren't you listening? My last post addressed every item you just cited -- the criteria, how Cooper fits the definition, and guess what -- all we have here is the crime itself and what Cooper did as the basis for all of our judgments and assessments here. Duh, hello, that's all we have here, that's the basis for the forum we call Dropzone. Grab a clue big guy!

In fact, I would say several things we know about Cooper fit into the "official" Blevins definition of sociopath that you provided. Everything in my definition is on your "official" list, and there's more of course, but I think I hit the key areas, and have a solid understanding, of what constitutes a sociopath...'

I think we are all capable of looking up the official descriptions on sociopath. But I don't see how we can then extrapolate that into 'Cooper was definitely a sociopath'. You are assuming an awful lot here.

Any decent shrink will tell you they can't make a diagnosis without seeing a case history, doing an examination, or at least speaking to family members or friends of the patient. Cooper may have been a sociopath, but the evidence just isn't there. Not enough to go on. In addition, Cooper seemed to care only about one thing: The Money.

Well, I've gone on record, from my experiences in corrections and from what we know
Cooper said and did on 11/24/71 ...there is a strong possibility he was a sociopath. His behavior fits well into many of the elements of the profile for a sociopath. Proof? No. Going out on a limb? Yes. We all do that here on the forum -- maybe you haven't heard, the case hasn't been solved yet. MeyerLouie

A true sociopath might be inclined to include something else along the way. Other demands having nothing to do with money, or additional gratification beyond the 22 pounds of green paper. A political or personal issue perhaps. Or...to inordinarily make people suffer somehow during the hijacking. Cooper showed at least some empathy by allowing the passengers and one of the stews to leave, plus he ordered meals for the crew in case they were hungry. He never exhibited signs of bizarre behavior, even when under the stress of possibly being killed by the FBI. He stated what he wanted, but he didn't go overboard on the threats. The only time he ever lost his cool was when he shouted, 'Let's get this show on the road,' (sic) and that's about it. Richard Floyd McCoy was WAY worse, if you are comparing behaviors during a hijacking.

Are you kidding Blevins? This last paragraph is pure crap. Once again, you recklessly shoot off your big mouth. He never exhibited bizarre behavior? He didn't go overboard on his threats? He only extorted $200K, he only skyjacking an airplane, and he only threatened to kill several people. That's not bizarre? What planet are you on, Straw Man? MeyerLouie
The truth is, there just isn't enough information to say if he was or wasn't a sociopath. The crime alone is not enough evidence, in and of itself. You need more, and you haven't provided it. If you had previous experience jumping from a large aircraft, then perhaps it ISN'T crazy to do it. (Doing it in a suit and dress shoes, stupid maybe, but not necessarily crazy)

Are you sure about that Blevins? You're the expert -- he couldn't possibly be crazy, just stupid, huh? So, which one are you? MeyerLouie

Your assumption that Cooper was a sociopath is strictly a theory, and very little supported by evidence.

Since we're on the subject of theories, how about this one: If Cooper was a nut case, the chances are greater his identity would have been discovered within a short time (or at least by now). This is assuming he survived the jump and got to keep the money. :)

Or maybe his identity remained concealed and intact because he never came forward to get treatment for his condition. If you read mrshutter45's post, people with mental disorders very often refuse to acknowledge their malady nor get treatment for it. That might be a more logical, plausible theory. Blevins, you need to get out more often. MeyerLouie

mental illness has many, many different terms Robert other than nutz.
I suffer from depression, this is a form of a mental disorder, am I now nutz?

people are quick to judge a mental disorder. you are proof with your own
comments. it's not just the crime alone you look at, his actions tell a story
his dress tells a story, how he speaks, tells a story etc etc

am I in the medical field to say this, no, but in the same normal sense/view
are you a certified investigator? no, and yet you shut down any possible
motives pointing to a mental illness? but we have to read the top 10 KC is
Cooper list because you know the truth?

many people live productive lives with Undiagnosed mental illnesses!
sometimes it's to late:
July 20, 2012 Undiagnosed and Untreated Mental Illness Pulled the
Trigger in Aurora

again, I'm not saying Cooper had a mental illness, simply implying it's very possible.........

mental illness has many, many different terms Robert other than nutz.
I suffer from depression, this is a form of a mental disorder, am I now nutz?

people are quick to judge a mental disorder. you are proof with your own
comments. it's not just the crime alone you look at, his actions tell a story
his dress tells a story, how he speaks, tells a story etc etc

am I in the medical field to say this, no, but in the same normal sense/view
are you a certified investigator? no, and yet you shut down any possible
motives pointing to a mental illness? but we have to read the top 10 KC is
Cooper list because you know the truth?

many people live productive lives with Undiagnosed mental illnesses!
sometimes it's to late:
July 20, 2012 Undiagnosed and Untreated Mental Illness Pulled the
Trigger in Aurora

again, I'm not saying Cooper had a mental illness, simply implying it's very possible.........

Well put. I originally posted two links for clarification
on this topic, but Blev eliminated them from his
replies. I wont post them again.

Blev may have an ulterior motive for wanting to
divorce Cooper from psychopathology - to sqeeze
Kenny in! Vlev and Jo both have taken this tactic
before many times. To get the candidates in they
have to alter facts and reality.

So far as I know the foundation for the modern DSM
is referenced in this posted below: from a website
where people I know including several FBI profilers
discuss criminal psychology.

Originally Posted by REDACTED:

Yes, it isn't very common to hear someone say "I knew it all along!" after someone is arrested for murder.

I feel that whoever did this wears a mask that completely hides his true self, even from those closest to them. -- brings to mind Hervey Cleckley's The Mask of Sanity, his and the seminal work dealing with psychopaths which we all worked with and still teach with .... Wiki has a copy.

Wikipedia:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mask of Sanity is a book written by Hervey Cleckley, M.D., first published in 1941, describing Cleckley's clinical interviews with incarcerated ...

Psychopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is considered a seminal work and the most
influential clinical description of psychopathy in the
20th century. The basic elements of psychopathy outlined by Cleckley are still relevant today.[1] The title refers to the normal "symptomologies" that we work with daily ...

Also see these:

Mask - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" that conceals the

Mental disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

of the psychopathic person in Cleckley's conceptualization.[2]

The Mask of Sanity - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia

These paradigms are still preserved in the revised
DSM published last month - if you want more email
me.

I KNOW how Tall Duane Weber was in 1977 when I met him and when I married him. 6'1" and he did NOT START to shrink until after 1989 when the kidney disease got bad and he went on diaylsis.

Go to any diaylsis unit and ask any nurse or Dr. there what dialysis does to the bones! I do not know what you are finding on line and I don't care to go there - I lived with a husband who had this disease and another one who had cancer - I KNOW what age and disease does the body.

Medical authorities or information sites might not address the height loss on informational sites about diaylsis - perhaps they do NOT want to frighten the young people who find this necessary to continue to live. Kidney transplants and newer forms of diaylsis do not ravage the body as badly as the one where they are hooked up to a machine for 5 yrs 3 times a wk to filter their blood.

These old machines did NOT just remove the fluilds or substitute for the kidneys. They actuallly FILTERED the blood of the toxins and hence removed most of the nutriencts needed to maintain bones and weight and other functions...such as the para thryroid. The new systems avoid a lot of the perils of the old system.

Navy - age 16 -5'11"
Jefferson 1966 6'1"
San Quentin 6'0"
Georgia D License 6'1"

You two are saying the same thing.

Matt

McCoy claimed to be 6'1" and I was 5'11'. I swore that Mac was only 6', so we stood back to back and measured. He had on his black military boots with the big heals and I still say he was not more than an inch taller than me. Duane was an inch under Mac. So, if you go by McCoy, Duane would be 6' even, and I was an inch under Duane. No way that Duane was 6'1". I'd put him at same height as me at 5'11", but Mac was probably right.

again with a nasty reply, Jo I am speaking about some sort of medical form where
they actually measure you, when you are arrested they only ask you your height,
same with DL's, I have never been corrected on mine, even though it's wrong on
reports, DL for one.....

the picture simply looks taller than 6-1, we are not talking about diaylsis in 1960's
this is only what I am concluding based on what I see....

you think Weber is Cooper, I disagree, but I don't tell you to jump off a cliff do I?

sorry, no cliffs in Florida B|

Bob, you have no say in anything, you have zero evidence to back up anything......Mac is dead, Mac is alive, mac faked his death.....be gone fable boy....

I KNOW how Tall Duane Weber was in 1977 when I met him and when I married him. 6'1" and he did NOT START to shrink until after 1989 when the kidney disease got bad and he went on diaylsis.

Go to any diaylsis unit and ask any nurse or Dr. there what dialysis does to the bones! I do not know what you are finding on line and I don't care to go there - I lived with a husband who had this disease and another one who had cancer - I KNOW what age and disease does the body.

Medical authorities or information sites might not address the height loss on informational sites about diaylsis - perhaps they do NOT want to frighten the young people who find this necessary to continue to live. Kidney transplants and newer forms of diaylsis do not ravage the body as badly as the one where they are hooked up to a machine for 5 yrs 3 times a wk to filter their blood.

These old machines did NOT just remove the fluilds or substitute for the kidneys. They actuallly FILTERED the blood of the toxins and hence removed most of the nutriencts needed to maintain bones and weight and other functions...such as the para thryroid. The new systems avoid a lot of the perils of the old system.

Duane was the fittest healthiest specimen who ever
died!

There ought to be a new Olympic event: fittness
dying!

And fittness resurrection - to become D.B. COOPER!

Just imagine the social-media and sales
opportunities!!! We would need a new govt agency
to handle it all!

B|

Today I received 2 forms from Spokane posted Dec. 24, 2012.

Just unbelievable - someone knew I needed a gift out of NO WHERE!

I have been playing some old Nat King Cole LP's and CD's. I was singing as I went out to pick up my mail Orange Colored Sky.
Most of you won't remember that one!

At any rate I opened the box - a bunch of magazines and this letter from Spokane - almost buried within one of the magazines.

I am still listening to Nat King Cole - I have all of his LP's and Nothing to play them on. One man BORROWED my treasured collection and tried to tell me they were stolen out of his car, but when he saw my eyes tear up he fessed up that he had hoped I would believe him.

When he talked me into loaning them to him about 10 yrs ago it was on the promise he would not scratch them and keep them safe.

I forgave him for the cruel joke and everyone who sees this collection wants it - but it is mine and Duane's. I no longer have anything to play them on - I refuse to use the single play players because they destroy vinyl albums. I have searched high and low for a LP player with a 4 to 5 record drop down. Nothing like vinyle - the sound cannot be repeated on CD's or on small players - it takes REAL speakers and diamond tipped needles.

Anyone knowing where I could find a 5 drop player - let me know. Has to be emaculant and must have a cover.

Had a wonderful Magnavox and it could not be fixed.

I have to fill out the forms and send them back with the specifics and maybe just maybe someone will dig thru the OLD records that have been archived and hopefully not destroyed. She also provided me with information to contact other organizations in the area.

What a CHRISTMAS PRESENT - Unforgettable - just like the song I have played over and over today.

Today I received 2 forms from Spokane posted Dec. 24, 2012.

Just unbelievable - someone knew I needed a gift out of NO WHERE!

I have been playing some old Nat King Cole LP's and CD's. I was singing as I went out to pick up my mail Orange Colored Sky.
Most of you won't remember that one!

At any rate I opened the box - a bunch of magazines and this letter from Spokane - almost buried within one of the magazines.

I am still listening to Nat King Cole - I have all of his LP's and Nothing to play them on. One man BORROWED my treasured collection and tried to tell me they were stolen out of his car, but when he saw my eyes tear up he fessed up that he had hoped I would believe him.

When he talked me into loaning them to him about 10 yrs ago it was on the promise he would not scratch them and keep them safe.

I forgave him for the cruel joke and everyone who sees this collection wants it - but it is mine and Duane's. I no longer have anything to play them on - I refuse to use the single play players because they destroy vinyl albums. I have searched high and low for a LP player with a 4 to 5 record drop down. Nothing like vinyle - the sound cannot be repeated on CD's or on small players - it takes REAL speakers and diamond tipped needles.

Anyone knowing where I could find a 5 drop player - let me know. Has to be emaculant and must have a cover.

Had a wonderful Magnavox and it could not be fixed.

I have to fill out the forms and send them back with the specifics and maybe just maybe someone will dig thru the OLD records that have been archived and hopefully not destroyed. She also provided me with information to contact other organizations in the area.

What a CHRISTMAS PRESENT - Unforgettable - just like the song I have played over and over today.

No sooner saide than done.
The reseurrection cometh!

viyomer elohiym - "let there be a record player!"
Weber 231:464:547:48 and 31:494

Jo wrote:

I refuse to use the single play players because they destroy vinyl albums. I have searched high and low for a LP player with a 4 to 5 record drop down. Nothing like vinyle - the sound cannot be repeated on CD's or on small players - it takes REAL speakers and diamond tipped needles.

Jo,

I am a vinyl LP fan and you are mistaken about record changers. They are harsh on vinyl, much worse than single play turntables. When a new record drops down it isn't rotating. It skids and slips a bit as it gets accelerated up to 33 RPM by the turntable. If it's the second or later record it will drop down onto a rotating record and the two will abraid each other as they match speeds. You dont want that, trust me.

Thrift stores are full of good quality single play record players these days dirt cheap. Get a belt drive record player with a decent cartridge and you'll be back in business. Technics has some decent ones and they go for about $25-$35 often with an expensive cartridge and good needle. They have an adjustable counterweight that lets you use minium needle force and a tracking adjustment too. Forget drop down record changers, they are not kind to vinyl.

Diamond needles last far longer than most people think. I use a microscope to check mine. I keep a brand new needle (stylus for you audiophiles) as a reference for optical comparison. It takes many hundreds of plays before I see any visible wear.

Happy New Year Jo.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.