47 47
quade

DB Cooper

are you ready? TNG is wanting to talk to you about your story???

time to put up or shut up!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

what year was Duane released early?

Richard Floyd McCoy
Born 1942.....think very very very hard before you post again

GOTCHA B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

not sure now, Knoss blew it on his last post, we now have a 17 year old US Marshal...not Marshall as Knoss puts it, you would think since he knows Law Enforcement people, he could spell it correct. B|

not sure now, Knoss blew it on his last post, we now have a 17 year old US Marshal...not Marshall as Knoss puts it, you would think since he knows Law Enforcement people, he could spell it correct. B|

Obviously, you are speaking of a different incident. I think it was in 1968 they requested his return. If that's correct, it was 1968 he went back. 'Spell it correctly, illiterate.' Please quit badgering me. You just guess at too much to be productive. Glad to discuss anything if you can be productive and serious.

Obviously, you are speaking of a different incident. I think it was in 1968 they requested his return. If that's correct, it was 1968 he went back. 'Spell it correctly, illiterate.' Please quit badgering me. You just guess at too much to be productive. Glad to discuss anything if you can be productive and serious.

I will continue to question you as much as I like!!! Marshall boy B| once again you are changing the story because you have been busted!

TNG is waiting to talk to you about your story, are you ready, confirmed "whistleblower" ?

it is a news source wanting to know about your truthful story?

man up and take responsibility as you put it!

just what I thought, old yella I'll call ya.

anyway I'll tell him you are full of it, but, I am going to start letting them know about this link and who you are!

call up your dead guy....a storm is coming! B|

just what I thought, old yella I'll call ya.

anyway I'll tell him you are full of it, but, I am going to start letting them know about this link and who you are!

call up your dead guy....a storm is coming! B|

O' Yella it is then. There are other people who have a say here. You seem awfully bent out of shape over something so made-up as you claim my information is. Why is that? Step on your toes? Can't handle the truth? Your slip is showing.

It is no secret who I am. Anyone can Google their way here. NOBODY believes me, you can find that statement many times here. You just can't take the feather ruffling I keep giving you on phony evidence. Hurts when you are caught with your fingers in the cookie jar, doesn't it?

nope....just think it's time for you to expose your so called truth, for some reason you don't think this is now Public information that can't be used or seen by others outside of here!

time for the people to know the truth, right? I'm sure Bill Rataczak understands as well, right?

what do I have to worry about? nothing!

"It is no secret who I am. Anyone can Google their way here. NOBODY believes me, you can find that statement many times here. You just can't take the feather ruffling I keep giving you on phony evidence. Hurts when you are caught with your fingers in the cookie jar, doesn't it?"

we need to change this from only being seen here, right? you are so dead set on to what you say is true, let the people outside of here know the truth too right? this is bigger than JFK and MLK combined! the truth will now set you free Bobby! let's do it!

nope....just think it's time for you to expose your so called truth, for some reason you don't think this is now Public information that can't be used or seen by others outside of here!

time for the people to know the truth, right? I'm sure Bill Rataczak understands as well, right?

what do I have to worry about? nothing!

I don't ever see or talk to the man. You should ask him, not me.

"It is no secret who I am. Anyone can Google their way here. NOBODY believes me, you can find that statement many times here. You just can't take the feather ruffling I keep giving you on phony evidence. Hurts when you are caught with your fingers in the cookie jar, doesn't it?"

we need to change this from only being seen here, right? you are so dead set on to what you say is true, let the people outside of here know the truth too right? this is bigger than JFK and MLK combined! the truth will now set you free Bobby! let's do it!

You play games. I will not play with you. This is not a game to me. It is very complex and affects many people. You and Matt are bulls in a china closet. I do not agree with your plan. It is not a good approach.

I don't care what you like or dislike, the fact remains that people are tired of you and this seems to be a good way to expose you!

I don't play games! I don't agree with your theory nor does anyone else on here, it's time to put the truth out there for all to see!

please excuse me, I have important real things to attend too!!!;)

I don't care what you like or dislike, the fact remains that people are tired of you and this seems to be a good way to expose you!

I don't play games! I don't agree with your theory nor does anyone else on here, it's time to put the truth out there for all to see!

please excuse me, I have important real things to attend too!!!;)

I do not have the right to tell what happened involving other people as long as those actions can be deemed criminal. I do not believe the hijacking of flight 305 was truly criminal, based on who authorized the activity without some of the participants knowledge. I do not believe my telling the true story is a bad thing, but since it affects others, some of whom have a differing opinion, based on secrets they promised to keep, I am legally limited to what I can say. I can say things like "I think" and "maybe" and hint at the truth, but it doesn't make proof without others verifications.

I believe the end result was necessary, distasteful, and not in keeping with the rule of law. But who broke the law? People trying to train for a demonstration of safety for pilots or a President with bigger goals in Montreal? Yes, it was a conspiracy. Yes, people of high stature were involved. Yes, the FBI knows. Nobody is going to be arrested. I volunteered for arrest!! I told the true story, or as much as I could without causing problems. Now, Nimble Toes there wants to go on a rampage.

I'm telling the other side of the story, the side Ms.Sky only guesses at, but has a good feeling for. There is a reason for the brick walls and lack of action. It is not because of me or Jt, or Jamie Cooper. Everyone has their own perspective. Jo wrote a post on the fairness of an individual who tries to tell the truth and what happens. That could apply to any one of us. I could have written the same thing. We just don't see our empathy in each others eyes, but it is there. I speak the truth, Jo believes the same, that she speaks the truth. In reality the truth lies between. Everyone is right but nobody is correct, especially MrShutter45. That is not a solution, it is an escalation.

sure ya do! that's TOG!!!!

That's your conclusion. I did not say that.

"PM message from Bob Knoss when asked: "Who is TOG?"
Answer From Bob Knoss:
"Bill Rataczak (DO NOT REPEAT THIS) "

"I am legally limited to what I can say"

Bob, you claim it was illegal what they did, it would then be Legal to speak about it.

FYI,you don't have any right to use names without having any evidence to back up your statement when talking about anything!

Answer From Bob Knoss:

Bob, you claim it was illegal what they did, it would then be Legal to speak about it.

The post you just quoted was a paste up of an answer to two questions and is mis-represented as outlined previously. You post a flagrant forgery of a conversation.

Depending upon who is holding the opinion. It is not MY call. The call is made by people who get paid to prosecute, and they are more than biased. They don't make the decisions, juries do, they just go after anything that smell funny. Like you do. Have you had a rabies shot?

Bob you constantly say everyone else is lying except you, this is why I am going to contact as many news reporters I can find, the PM message is not "forged"

you try so hard to make your story truthful that you have become blind to your own mistakes!

I have nothing to fear nor lose by contacting the media, you on the other hand will have to answer to your conclusions by using such names as Bill Rataczak, Carr, O'Hara, Tina, McCoy Family and on and on the list goes, all the way into Hollywood including Stallone, not to mention what you put Jo through by actually thinking you have had a retired Judge sign a document he had know knowledge or proof of.

It's gone on long enough and the damage you are doing is out of control, you claim you are a whistleblower and yet remain on a single thread correcting every post you read! I am tired of it, I know everyone else is tired of the constant battle with you over this game! that is far from any type of actual "whistleblower" status!

you think it's amusing in some sort of way I'm guessing, we don't have the same thoughts as you, this will be your chance to really explain what happened! you should not have any fear in this, If you are telling the truth!

Flight 305 is just one unsolved mystery that has spark to it and draws people in with the illusions it has, it also opens doors for people such as yourself to skew the storyline to fit as you want!

Answer From Bob Knoss:

The post you just quoted was a paste up of an answer to two questions and is mis-represented as outlined previously. You post a flagrant forgery of a conversation.

Depending upon who is holding the opinion. It is not MY call. The call is made by people who get paid to prosecute, and they are more than biased. They don't make the decisions, juries do, they just go after anything that smell funny. Like you do. Have you had a rabies shot?

It was one question and one answer, directed to you and answered by you.

You got caught lying, own up to it and move on, enjoy the rocker and watch the sunsets, the gig is up old man.

It doesn't mean Duane isn't "Cooper", just your story is a fake. A well run in to the dirt full of liable, fake.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!