47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Below is a post I made yrs ago after Snow introduced the clip regarding the 727's drops. Somewhere in the thread prior to this I kept on and on about the 727's being used prior to 1970, but Snow found them. Somewhere along the line 377 had made a remark about my Folsom "smokejumpers" and was surprised to find I was actually correct about the 377's prior to 1970.

===================

Okay, I snipped and uploaded it to Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrqdmXxBZjI

Comment there, or here, with insight!

I think it's pretty good. about 2 1/2 minutes.

I noticed there are two static line jumpers. I had thought the no-helmet guy was just jumpmastering. But it appears he jumped too! maybe he got carried away with the moment. No helmet, no jumpsuit, no goggles? Not sure if he's the 2nd jumper though. What think?

This is what I looked for - for yrs. I had been told about it, but had no proof it was actually done - now, you found it. I was only able to watch it in second segments. Does anyone know how I can get it on a disk or whatever in order to view it like it is supposed to be viewed. I have only dial-up.

Air America planes had a connection to JMWave (reported to be a covert cover) out of Florida. JMWave bought some of the planes. Two companies who had Weber on their payroll at that time and prior to that as Collins were part of JMWave.? Go research JMWave and you will find they bought Air American planes in the 60's and early 70's. JMWave was reportedly related to various covert actions in Cuba and other countries. There was also a reported drug connection.

I know you guys think I am crazy but this clip took me right back to where I was yrs ago and all it got me was 12 yrs of being ridiculed and made fun of and called delusional....BUT, I didn't have the clip - just the information that it had been done and Duane's involvement with these companies.

These Insurance companies have alway been a puzzled me because Ex-cons cannot be licensed insurance agents. I met many individual who worked for these companies when Duane did - and I have since 1996 found that four of whom Duane had a close association with are also ex-cons. Most agents with these companies were and are very legitimate - but for some reason it seemed to be a easy place for ex-cons to find employment.

I have not changed anything in this the post above. I do NOT know know to get the dates and things like that on the post.

Just trying to prove my point, because IT is IMPORTANT to me that credit be given where credit should be.

;)Georger:
This must have been before your time and I had private communications with lots of people about this prior to the finding of the clip. I had told the story many time including to Mr. Himmelsbach. The FBI never seemed interested in looking for the truth.

Does the copy of the above post refresh your mind? You see Georger I am not the Bimbo you think I am... you guys like to make me out to be off my Rocker....far from it. Did I make up Duane's employement and the things he told me yrs ago?
Absolutely and Positively I did NOT!

Attention JT - Now you think I made these things up - Hell, NO!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo : Your memory may be failing but your imagination is running wild. Jerry

Jerry READ the above post which was a copy of one I made yrs ago and then REPEAT - this:

I, Jerry Thomas apologize to you Jo Weber for doubting you actually had knowledge of this prior to it being posted in a thread. This was not a contoction of your imagination. It is recorded within the proverbial space of the internet and I Jerry Thomas stand corrected.

My memory maybe getting a little foggy, but a prior post spells out what I had to say and what I know - LOUD and CLEAR.
Read it and Weep and PLEASE apologize...I am not the bimbo you think I was or perhaps that Duane thought I was - I was a sponge and I remembered the things he told me....now the sponge is water logged and soggy with age - but, what I had to say has been said many times over unless someone is erasing or changing my previous posts.

In looking for this post I did find others where I said West instead of East.... and others I didn't understand at all...go figure - I do have my moments.

She also asks people at Dropzone for the following info: She wants to know how to contact the widow of Richard Tosaw because she is interested in buying several copies of his book. She lost Mrs. Tosaw's phone number, she says. Apparently, Mrs. Tosaw still has boxes of the book stored at her house, and Dona would like to buy them. If anyone has this info, you can use Dexknows to look up Dona's phone number and then call her with this information. Her phone is not unlisted, but I hesitate to make it public on a forum. Don't use WhitePages.com. They are a scam. Use DexKnows. In the people category, just enter Dona Elliot and Ariel, WA.

Blevins, I need to confirm we are talking about
Dona D. Elliot at Ariel WA. and not some other
Dona Elliot in the State of Washington.

Please just confirm if you can.

If this is the right Dona Elliot, I believe she will be
contacted tomorrow -

Richard Tosaw never married and has no children.
He had two sisters and a brother, all deceased.

Below is a post I made yrs ago after Snow introduced the clip regarding the 727's drops. Somewhere in the thread prior to this I kept on and on about the 727's being used prior to 1970, but Snow found them. Somewhere along the line 377 had made a remark about my Folsom "smokejumpers" and was surprised to find I was actually correct about the 377's prior to 1970.

===================

Okay, I snipped and uploaded it to Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrqdmXxBZjI

Comment there, or here, with insight!

I think it's pretty good. about 2 1/2 minutes.

I noticed there are two static line jumpers. I had thought the no-helmet guy was just jumpmastering. But it appears he jumped too! maybe he got carried away with the moment. No helmet, no jumpsuit, no goggles? Not sure if he's the 2nd jumper though. What think?

This is what I looked for - for yrs. I had been told about it, but had no proof it was actually done - now, you found it. I was only able to watch it in second segments. Does anyone know how I can get it on a disk or whatever in order to view it like it is supposed to be viewed. I have only dial-up.

Air America planes had a connection to JMWave (reported to be a covert cover) out of Florida. JMWave bought some of the planes. Two companies who had Weber on their payroll at that time and prior to that as Collins were part of JMWave.? Go research JMWave and you will find they bought Air American planes in the 60's and early 70's. JMWave was reportedly related to various covert actions in Cuba and other countries. There was also a reported drug connection.

I know you guys think I am crazy but this clip took me right back to where I was yrs ago and all it got me was 12 yrs of being ridiculed and made fun of and called delusional....BUT, I didn't have the clip - just the information that it had been done and Duane's involvement with these companies.

These Insurance companies have alway been a puzzled me because Ex-cons cannot be licensed insurance agents. I met many individual who worked for these companies when Duane did - and I have since 1996 found that four of whom Duane had a close association with are also ex-cons. Most agents with these companies were and are very legitimate - but for some reason it seemed to be a easy place for ex-cons to find employment.

I have not changed anything in this the post above. I do NOT know know to get the dates and things like that on the post.

Just trying to prove my point, because IT is IMPORTANT to me that credit be given where credit should be.

;)Georger:
This must have been before your time and I had private communications with lots of people about this prior to the finding of the clip. I had told the story many time including to Mr. Himmelsbach. The FBI never seemed interested in looking for the truth.

Does the copy of the above post refresh your mind? You see Georger I am not the Bimbo you think I am... you guys like to make me out to be off my Rocker....far from it. Did I make up Duane's employement and the things he told my yrs ago?
Absolutely and Possitively I did NOT!

Attention JT - Now you think I made these things up - Hell, NO!

ok, thanks.

contacted tomorrow -

Yeah, Donna D Elliot of Ariel, WA. Her prefix is 360. An address on Merwin Lake Village Road. Using Dex gets her information easily, she is listed.

ok thanks.

contacted tomorrow -

Yeah, Donna D Elliot of Ariel, WA. Her prefix is 360. An address on Merwin Lake Village Road. Using Dex gets her information easily, she is listed.

ok thanks.

Georger, I have Donna Elliott information and phone number.
She and I have spoke several times over the yrs. Ask her about a man who used to come in to the Tavern every yr. He was getting old and didn't know if he would make it this last time.
Claimed he knew who Cooper was and was hoping he would show up. Evidently the man did not have a name to go with the memory, but knew he would recognize him. The 39th he told her he was getting old and might not make it for the 40th.

Since Duane was a "Ghost", I thought the man might remember other pictures of Duane. (Unless he uses a computer there are pictures never printed in the media). Duane used many different names and why I wanted to send some pictures and other possible names Duane may have used.

This man may not have remembered the name used, but he obviously thought this man was Cooper and kept hoping
the "man" would show at one of the annual events. On the 39th he told her the man was probably deceased.

When I asked her about this man before the 40'th. She had told me JT was banned from the Tavern but he claimed different and he did go this past yr. Now I find it difficult to trust what she has told me in the past. The event every yr is commercial so I do not know how reliable this story is. Maybe the man was a Ghost himself. Maybe it is just a story she likes to tell.

[

I love how you just state all these things as fact, when you really haven't a clue. You might be right about me and the sqaub and goose, but that's about it. Your take on the Cooper case is pure fantasy. No one believes it except you.

Anytime you're ready to get serious and offer up those things you avoid called 'proof' and 'evidence,' let me know. A government conspiracy created to IMPROVE airline safety? That's funny. And NOT based in reality. :S

Just because you say it's so, doesn't mean it is. Enough with 'this is the story because I KNOW it is' and start coughing up real evidence. Otherwise, you should start on a novel. There have been fictional books written on Cooper, you know. Yours might even work...as fiction, cause it certainly isn't fact. ...

It's not that I say so, it is what McCoy said. I believe McCoy based on the entirity of Project Norjak and the conformation of others involved. It is not MY say-so. it is a statement of record. You have absolutely no reference to claim my statements untrue. I do not have to prove anything, just like you proved NOTHING about KC! It is a matter of believability. The fact that nothing is believable by you, except what you think, explains and verifies my suspicions. Puppet do what puppet told to do. I stand on a more basic principle. "Thou shall not bear false witness." Ask McCoy. Ask the others. Expect false witness. They have an *. Not me. I am not guilty of anything. Jerry knows everything. It is Jerry's and Jo's sandbox. It's my litterbox.

BK wrote

It is not MY say-so. it is a statement of record

OK. Show is the record. You can't. It is allegedly proofed. So we are left with only your say so.

Duane, a novice, on a ten second delay freefall at night with a high speed exit and an attached payload? Duane as the first jumper when you have McCoy who was a military parachutist, pilot and skydiver? Duane trusted with $200,000 in cash?

Need I say more? Only idiots would make those choices.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

[

I love how you just state all these things as fact, when you really haven't a clue. You might be right about me and the sqaub and goose, but that's about it. Your take on the Cooper case is pure fantasy. No one believes it except you.

Anytime you're ready to get serious and offer up those things you avoid called 'proof' and 'evidence,' let me know. A government conspiracy created to IMPROVE airline safety? That's funny. And NOT based in reality. :S

Just because you say it's so, doesn't mean it is. Enough with 'this is the story because I KNOW it is' and start coughing up real evidence. Otherwise, you should start on a novel. There have been fictional books written on Cooper, you know. Yours might even work...as fiction, cause it certainly isn't fact. ...

It's not that I say so, it is what McCoy said. I believe McCoy based on the entirity of Project Norjak and the conformation of others involved. It is not MY say-so. it is a statement of record. You have absolutely no reference to claim my statements untrue. I do not have to prove anything, just like you proved NOTHING about KC! It is a matter of believability. The fact that nothing is believable by you, except what you think, explains and verifies my suspicions. Puppet do what puppet told to do. I stand on a more basic principle. "Thou shall not bear false witness." Ask McCoy. Ask the others. Expect false witness. They have an *. Not me. I am not guilty of anything. Jerry knows everything. It is Jerry's and Jo's sandbox. It's my litterbox.

What you describe, is hear say, I believe. Hear say, is not a statement of fact, legally, and thus not admissible as, fact. Now a Certified recording, written statement, or even McCoy himself saying he did say that would not be hear say and thus proof.

The basic gist is, any thing you say you, "heard" from another is "hear say".

I am still waiting on the answer of how you became involved as an accomplice, what are your areas of expertise?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

BK wrote

It is not MY say-so. it is a statement of record

OK. Show is the record. You can't. It is allegedly proofed. So we are left with only your say so.

Duane, a novice, on a ten second delay freefall at night with a high speed exit and an attached payload? Duane as the first jumper when you have McCoy who was a military parachutist, pilot and skydiver? Duane trusted with $200,000 in cash?

Need I say more? Only idiots would make those choices.

You are calling Bill Rataczak and Richard McCoy idiots. Seems to me, since they pulled it off, they were something closer to successful patriots, or as Sylvester Stallone called them, 'real American heroes!' As far as I'm concerned, I don't really care much anymore. I find it humorous to be here expecting anyone to even discuss it. Beat it to death, maybe, but consider it? Ha-ha. I understand your job. Isolate and diminish, counter and obscure, bury 'em in bull shidt. Gotcha! Can't argue about facts. Facts all went "POOF". Crew guys keep puffing poof, or is it puffing poop and pooping proof.... All very similar.

Matt

You are only partially correct, I believe. Investigate that subject for the exceptions thereof. What makes my statements evidence? GOTCHA!

So far you don't qualify for any "exception", so no "Gotcha". Your statement was that you heard it from others, "Hear say".

If your going to claim you actually witnessed the training and crime being committed, the you would need evidence to corroborate your statement.

With out evidence, there is no; "statement of fact".

Besides, you apparently have no skills the group needed to commit the crime, so you could not possibly have been there or "in the know" or an accomplice.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Knoss has managed to trash this thread just like he has every internet site he as left his foot prints in.

This man lives in a world of fantasy. You have heard his story or stories and seen the absurd photos he prints and his claims of being the record keeper for "Norjak" (note Norjak did NOT exist until after the investigation started) yet refuses to produce the documents he has claimed for yrs to be in possession of. His claims of a judge who granted him some sort of priviledges - such as esponging records that never existed to start with.

Geoffrey Gray actually was pulled into this and went to speak to the Judge. Gray is the one who needs to expose Knoss in this thread - but, his information is his and his only to release or sit on.

Geoffrey spending time with Knoss cost him the Co-pilot interview and Knoss is why the Co-pilot no longer takes communications regarding the incident. Knoss has made life for everyone's life who he has touched - miserable. Knoss and Knoss alone is responsible for many individuals refusing to become involved..even when they actually have something real to contribute.

Every contact you guys make available in this thread - Knoss harasses them to death...as he did to me (before the thread & before I had a computer) and Grey and Pasternak and the FBI. KNOSS is WHY the FBI stopped investigating Weber.

When Knoss posts pictures others have traced to actual individuals on the internet claiming they are McCoy - and claims McCoy calls him on the phone....we all know McCoy is dead...this is going too far. Knoss claims McCoy's death was faked - yet, we all KNOW that is not true.

He has harassed the family of McCoy and McCoy's widow moved on with her life. She has children and grandchildren and great grand children - all of who have been harassed by Knoss at one time or another. The survivors where NOT even safe from Knoss on their face books. Telling minors a family member was actually alive and not dead was stepping WAY over the line.

Right now I am disgusted the attacks Knoss made (regarding the survivors of McCoy) were allowed to continue for as long as they did.

When individual come to this thread they expect of find the quality of post made in the past and now there seems to be no reason to visit this thread.

As for myself - I try NOT to go off into fantasy land and to stay solid in what I have told - but, I suppose that alone makes me sound as "Looney" as Knoss.

The Ghost of D.B. Cooper by Skyjack71 should be written, but Knoss will NOT part of it. He did NOT know Weber other than thru a brief encounter regarding something Knoss has never revealed to his wife nor his children. I assure you it had NOTHING to do with chutes nor Norjack.

I regret the day I ever allowed him to have my number or make any communications. He never passed the truth test and sunk his teeth into almost every HOOK I put infront of him. I reeled him in and found he was crappie and threw him back.

Now when I put the boat in the water - it doesn't take long for him to find me....and then he keeps trying to jump into the boat. Wish there was another Cooper Pond.

This one is getting shallow - like the one (I used to have) in my backyard. A few yrs ago there were some decent fish in it.
Now it has become no more than a nuisance because of the marsh plants filling it in.

A small alligator left a larger (pond or lake) just down stream and stuck around for about 2 yrs.
Now I think even he has left because I no longer see his footprints. Did see a Crane a few days ago - we used to have one all the time, but after the oil spill he was covered in OIL. I call the wild life and I never saw him again. The new one is much smaller....but, have only seen him that one time. Probably just checking things out.

When the Pond was not maintained the crappie and marsh took over and it no longer supports new wildlife. Our Pond with 15 homes around it has no name. Think I just named it tonight - Cooper Pond.

;)Georger:

I like Flute music - such as Paul Zimmer's Echoes of the Soul and then there is Kenny G. There is just something so very peaceful about flutes.

Of course I do listen to some classical and my oldies but goldies.

............been sick for a while......................reading Knoss's posts have become tiresome while trying to play catch up.......................I was about to start skipping them.......but i finally caught up with everyone else......................can always depend on the DZ for entertainment.....even while attempting to recover from illness.................carry on friends, carry on..................I'm glad to be back.........I might not be as annoying.....kinda humbled now.................but I'll try to return to form......................take care ya' all..............

It’s funny to think back to when I was young and the BS that I would fall victim to. You know stuff where the ‘villain’ knew of some insecurity, desire or affinity which I thoroughly possessed. Hey if you drive this type of car chicks will dig you. Yes I used to actually think that the type of car I drove would render women powerless in the Wal Mart parking lot.

You know the old saying; “Fool me once, shame on you – fool me indefinitely, welcome to the thread.”

I think the average person may (just may here) learn from mistakes and modify their behaviors in pseudo-social, situations in order to reduce the frequency, severity or existence of less than satisfying experiences. Nope, that can’t be right….. ummm…. lemme think here.

I don’t think I would entertain the thought of sending PMs, emails or even credit card numbers to anyone incapable of completing a thought, sentence or fragment without exposing some pus filled, caustic and whacko insecurities. I don’t think I would, but many here have and continue to be shocked when these people haunt them in some capacity. And what are these subtle written ‘bread crumbs’ left behind?

How about the ‘expert investigators’ that can’t complete any sort of internet search?

Electronics experts who are baffled by Ohm’s law?

VHF communications experts that can’t complete a Line Of Sight calculation?

Self proclaimed computer geeks that aren’t aware of the ‘calculator’ accessory on every computer since 1993?

Veterans who don’t know what a DD 214 is?

Pilots who fly DC-7s out of Dutch Harbor, AK?

Crack investigators who can’t find a dead person’s DOB and Social Security number?

People who know secrets?

These are just a few of the WTF moments from my memory on this thread where I was deep into the 99th percentile of certainty, that someone was full of it, and someone else was about to become a victim…. again…… and again….. and again….. and again.

I just watched a program called ‘American Greed’ about the ‘Enzyte scam’ where a male enhancement drug (I know this shocks some here, but that is a fancy phrase for penis grower) was ordered by a whole bunch of men who oddly want to remain anonymous. Apparently they would send the victims (code for Little Richards) a free supply of drugs and would only have to pay for handling and shipping via credit card. Wow, who wouldn’t go for that? I mean free and it makes a friend I know happy because he’s all un-cool and a little short. Sign me…. umm… him up.

After the first free month the male enhancement pills would be shipped every month with the usual charge. I guess there weren’t a lot of people who cancelled the first month (hope conquers all ya know) so Enzyte would start charging the normal fee to these men religiously taking one orally every day.

So far there is no crime and everyone is getting what they want. Enzyte has a bunch of customers electronically fill the bank account (millions and millions) and the country was scattered with expectant sausage farmers all hoping for a bumper crop to show at the fair.

After about a year with the aforementioned harvest making the Oklahoma Dust Bowl look like the land of plenty, some customers called to cancel their monthly delivery of fertilizer. Now is where is got weird and freaky.

I guess by agreeing to their terms and conditions the customer acknowledged that they were using Enzyte under a doctor’s supervision (I know I would never lie when it comes to terms and conditions on penis pills) and would have to provide proof that it was not working. Yep, now in order to stop receiving this wonder drug the man would have to go to his doctor and confess that he was taking schlong-genzes and had to prove it didn’t grow any in the last year. Talk about the ultimate ‘Man Trap’.

Oh well, watching that program reminded me of some activities here. All the more poignant considering the company representative was named ‘Smilin’ Bob (sans Knoss)’. I guess there isn’t a parable or parallels associated with the Enzyte story and people plagued by certain whackos. Never mind.

This man lives in a world of fantasy. You have heard his story or stories and seen the absurd photos he prints and his claims .... yet refuses to produce the documents he has claimed for yrs to be in possession of. .

Cooper curse = more than one person here this all applies to....
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

I regret the day I ever allowed him to have my number or make any communications.

You are ALL blowing smoke. Time will prove me totally correct. Jo, you lie like a drunk sailor. Your stories are fabrications and I have proved most of them. You just keep on telling the stupid stories. Your information is totally wrong and misrepresents the truth totally. I NEVER spoke to ANY of the McCoy family members. I hounded no one. YOU LIE! You are ALL grasping at straws to try to discredit the only information that rings true. Anyone with a little common sense can comprehend the real story. I get phone calls from people all the time who get it. Al the retired agents got it a long time ago. You are all so far out in this desperate world of finding anything to keep prying minds off the real story that you are actually FUNNY to those of us who know better. McCoy is dead? OK, whatever you say. You believe whatever you want. He is retired, I'll give you that. Which death do you prefer to use? The first, second or ? Depends on your level on the intel ladder. The shotgun death is level one, for idiots. Cancer of the leg is for the informed, then ? None of you apparently have any interest in exposing the truth, and that is what I totally expected. I speak to the readers who do, the 'flies on the wall'. I appreciate them all, and thanks for the support. Now, you can throw more lies as you haven't hit on anything valid yet!! Ya see. I know the program from the boss! You can't hide the truth with lies!! Truth ALWAYS wins out in the end. God, the Flag, Motherhood, Apple Pie, Chevrolet, and Da Fly Boys. Ha-ha.

This man lives in a world of fantasy. You have heard his story or stories and seen the absurd photos he prints and his claims .... yet refuses to produce the documents he has claimed for yrs to be in possession of. .

Leave it to Orange to keep the Cooper Curse going! Of course I take her statements personally because that is exactly what she intends - she is Female.

The Cooper Curse:

Exists only because of the inadequate ability of the FBI to maintain - one capable agent to compile research on such cases as this. What has that Cost them? Too Much!

Over 40 yrs no one really knows how man agents were assigned this case along with all of their other duties. This as resulted in no continuation of accurate knowledge of the case and lots of government dollars used to research and to investigate things not necessary. The FBI dropped the ball.

This could have been avoided by allowing older agents to stay longer - working only cold cases. I do believe this is NOW being done, but only in the last few yrs.
The mandatory retirement age was in the prime of life for these senior agents - just when their real investigative abilities stepped in.

As for Cooper - it is now too late.
I would be impossible for one agent to review all of the files and leads presented over the last 40 yrs. It is doubtful some of the leads ever made it to the agent in charge and they had other crimes to take care of and with little knowledge of what the files contained.

An assimilation of every call made to the FBI about Cooper and ever lead that seemed to go in a direction or feel good - just might all be traced back to a possible suspect. Such as "I used to know this guy who worked with me in the 40's in XYZ - he was always getting in trouble and he resemble that guy who worked with me".

Did the receiving agent record the source and location and contact information for the caller?

If so was this information ever given to an agent knowledgeable of the crime?

How many of these mulitple calls might have been traced back to one single source or suspect?

The FBI created the Curse if you choose to call it that.

Everytime I got a lead - I tried to follow it with what I had at my disposal and have made this available to individuals. Certain documentations I could never get hard copies nor verify - because the are Government document not available to me.

1. Duane's SS records from 1962 to 1968 under John C. Collins.
2. The detailed prison record and mug shot from the Jefferson Prison.
3. The paper stating Weber had parachute training in the 40's - something within the files of a family member who deceased and the receiving party would not make available.
4. The criminal or government file on a man connected to Weber - by the name of Roach.
5. Any trace of his connection to
the man known to me as Ed Horan...the man just doesn't exist.
6. Duane's connections to JMWAVE organization was NEVER investigated by the FBI. They never spoke to the man he loaned 5K to back in 1972 - how did Duane get that kind of money to loan his boss and why?
7. Who was Tommy Gunn and what was his relation to Duane Weber.
8. Tony Wong also knew Weber during a time frame Duane knew Tommy - remember Tommy called Duane - "John".
9. Why didn't the FBI interview the children involved in Duane's life from 1962 to 1972?

All I have is my voice and my key board and limited funds to conduct the investigation into the background of Weber. I have done what I can do and now after 16 yrs there is little I can do other than hope for a miracle that this crime will be solved. Those who came forward 40 yrs ago, 30 yrs ago,20 yrs ago and 10 yrs ago - none of us have access to those names and files. How many links could have been there which would have traced back to one common suspect.

The FBI did not keep those kind of records and now after 40 yrs not one agent would ever be able to find the needle in the haystack.

I wish there was some way to put my memory of that trip in 1979 on a film and have recorded the things Duane told me and showed me. If I told another story about that - trip, NO one would ever believe a word I have said before (if anyone even believes what I have said).

I did touch on our trip to Tahoe and the things he pointed out along the way - so very strange that now these things seem important.

Not sure if I did this in the thread or some place else, but it has been said in the past.

Remember Duane left me at THE DALLES for 5 1/2 hours on our way to Seattle. Never knew where he went.

When we left Seattle to Vancouver and then to Portland we drove along the Columbia on the OR. side until we reached a road that would take us to Mt Hood (Mt or town - I don't know).. This is when we turned around and headed back toward Portland and he announce we were going to Tahoe. I asked if we could afford it and he told me they gave him a cash bonus at the meeting in Seattle - (bull - they gave him a check and I found this in the tax records).

Heading back to Portland we turned ( I left the old Osha Map in Ca in 2004 so the marked route is forever gone). This was a map I marked of the places we went to on our way to Tahoe. This map showed the entire 1/2 of the USA with little detail of course - but it is all I had.

I will have to do the detail on this trip later. I have some place I have to be in a little while.

Some one might want to dig up the place I retraced this trip before just to be sure.

:)Long story short the trip to Tahoe was by way of Redmond, Bend and Burns. I believe I also stated Duane pointed out every damn airport along the way. This is very important...Duane knowing all of the small airports.
No way a casual visitor to the area knew ALL of these places.

:)
If someone digs up my old posts - then hold on to them. Remember a liar gets caught because it is basically impossible for a liar to be consistent.

Again I have a difficult time searching the thread and when I do find "some" stuff - I do not even know what I was talking about. I have found a lot of off the wall things I said - makes me wonder about my own sanity. [:/]

Duane's knew every damn small airport - that means something.
How did he know these things?
If the FBI chases that - then they will know what and when Duane Weber or John Collins spent so much time in WA.

Come ON GUYS! I need some help here - this is as plain as the nose on our faces, but we are NOT seeing it. WHY? What would Duane have been doing where he would be knowlegable of all of these airstrips - this alone would help to find out Duane's knowledge of jumping. Someone has to remember something!

Please help me before eveyone is dead that could provide answers.

I am going to ask this thread for some help. Have absolutely NO IDEA how to accomplish what I am proposing.

Since I know Duane talked about and showed me EVERY AIRSTIP and SMALL AIRPORT we passed, I think this means something important.

He pointed out the powerlines and pipelines and cemetaries and gravel pits - some small towns and noted places the "guys" used to eat at. These all mean something, but one specific things might make the background of Weber stand out to the FBI. I am focusing on this because of what Duane said regarding 3 of the strips...."We used to fly into there". Who was we and why and what would Duane Weber or John Collins or Dusty Wenz be doing in these area that would place him in a plane at relative small airstrips?

The Airstrips:

How and Why and when did Weber or whatever name he used have a connection to these airstrips?

1944-1949 and then 1962-1968.
Since these are the yrs that have blank spots in them - these are the yrs I want to concentrate on.

I am going to try to recall every airport and airstrip Duane told me about and what I want to do is to somehow be able to contact these areas and find out if there is a way to contact the old owners or their families to see if anyone still living remembers this man and why he would have had anything to do with these airstrips....perhaps I need to make a huge leap of faith and go public with this, but I will not be able to do that until March.

Please help me lay some ground work - This project will be my last attempt to find another human being alive who might remember the man in the the photos I am going to attach. I only have 2 photos of Duane from those time frames - that actually resemble the man I knew.

He started talking about things before we approached the Boise area. It was like he was telling me about his life - I thought maybe from when he was a kid, but the remarks he made would soon chase that thought away.

Of course we all know he talked about the Missoula Fire (Mann Gulch) and an airport there. He mentions the event that killed so many and I got the impression he had a personal connection to this. It was like he was there if nothing else involved in the recovery and aftermath. He seemed remorseful and sad. Some place there are details of what he told me. He mentioned Bitterroot and Gates of the Mountains. Then the Missouri River (I remembered that because I did NOT know there was a River in ID called Missouri River) - I even thought he was using the wrong name and questioned him about this.

Around Boise - he really starts to unwind. It was around here that he mentions knowing someone in Homedale area, but we would not be seeing him - I got the impression who ever this was - he made a recent contact with.

When we get near the Oregon State line he can't shut up. Talks about Wiesner and takes his memories to Coeur d'alene and Spokane. Tells me about an Indian Reservation and knowing a boy there. He mention Hayden - and he talks about Mountain goats or Elks and a lodge up that way.

His memory comes closer to the highway when he mentions he used to know someone in the in Pullman and Palouse (again the impression of an airstrip) - I have often thought this is where he probably got in trouble and why he could never go back.

What did he do that was so bad he could not go back? Was the trouble in Coure d'alene or Palouse. He mentions Moscow and Lewiston.

As we cross the corner of OR he mentions Castle Rock and Apples and Burns and John Day (something about Indians and China - seemed to be out of place). For some reason he mention a town named Hereford, but now I do not know why.

In the Pendleton area he talks about the Nickels and how they could not go to the restuarants. He used to run errands for them.
Duane had a connection to Blacks I never understood - perhaps because of his Summer dark complexion he was often mistaken for being Black.

He mentions Walla Walla but nothing stand out. He is starting to talk about airports - the Pendleton memories seemed to open him up.

It is getting late and he is pushing for The Dalles, but we go off of the highway in Biggs or Rufus. The shop he pulls up to is closed and he used to know the woman who owned it. (There was an old gas pump across the street). Mattie Findley owned the shop and her nephew owned the motel there. Duane goes into the motel and comes back out - I can't remember why (whoever he was looking for was not there or perhaps deceased or no long owned the place - whatever it was, he did NOT want me to go in with him). Duane talks about Goldendale and a place he and the "guys" use to go to a bar there.

We check into a motel just off the highway in The Dalles area. We go a restuarant there near the river that night. He tells me about a river boat (I forget what he told me about the river boat) and the place we went into was very nice. NOT one time has this man looked at a map. He tells me about the Spillway!

After we check in he points off to the South and tells me about Dufur and Maupin - he knew someone who lived there. He talks about Mt Hood and the guys. He mentions Government Camp and I got the impression he had worked there, but didn't have a clue what it was.

That night he tells me to sleep in because he had something to do. He leaves around 7:30 and does not get back until after check-out time. He is soiled and washes up and before we hit the road.

He mentioned before we left that The Dalles had a Fire Museum and there was a picture of him in that Museum. He mentions he had a family member or friend who had worked for the Fire Dept. He mention knowing a family in the area and I thought that was who he went to see, but he did NOT share it with me. He tells me he used to sweep out a store there - believe he said Buster Brown Shoe store.

Before we leave we go to what I now know was The Dalles Dam and we sit there in the car as he tells me about the Dam and the Day Dam to our East and the Bonneville Dam and how the gates worked. I had forgot this until I went back out in 2010 on my own.

The most important thing he points to the other side of the river - on the Washingon side and tells me about an airport he used to fly out of. HOW, WHEN and WHY? I did not ask questions just accepted he had a life before me he did NOT want to share with me.

The Bridge of the Gods is where we crossed the river, but it took my trip back in 2010 to trigger this, but the moment I got there I remembered it like it had been very recent. My trip in 2010 was in the opposite direction - but it worked.

We are up high on the Oregon side and the boat are sailing below.

Tomorrow I will take you across the river to the WA side. It may take me a few days to take you on this trip with Duane in 1979.
When I finish the trip to Seattle and to Vancouver and then to Tahoe - you will see a common thread in the stories Duane told me.

Those who choose not to believe me will do so, but my job will be done when I reach Tahoe. I do not know why Duane told me the things he did - but he did and when the trip is over, I will be moving on - I am tired.

Leave it to Orange to keep the Cooper Curse going! Of course I take her statements personally because that is exactly what she intends - she is Female.

The Cooper Curse:

Exists only because of the inadequate ability of the FBI to maintain - one capable agent to compile research on such cases as this. What has that Cost them? Too Much!

Over 40 yrs no one really knows how man agents were assigned this case along with all of their other duties. This as resulted in no continuation of accurate knowledge of the case and lots of government dollars used to research and to investigate things not necessary. The FBI dropped the ball.

This could have been avoided by allowing older agents to stay longer - working only cold cases. I do believe this is NOW being done, but only in the last few yrs.
The mandatory retirement age was in the prime of life for these senior agents - just when their real investigative abilities stepped in.

As for Cooper - it is now too late.
I would be impossible for one agent to review all of the files and leads presented over the last 40 yrs. It is doubtful some of the leads ever made it to the agent in charge and they had other crimes to take care of and with little knowledge of what the files contained.

An assimilation of every call made to the FBI about Cooper and ever lead that seemed to go in a direction or feel good - just might all be traced back to a possible suspect. Such as "I used to know this guy who worked with me in the 40's in XYZ - he was always getting in trouble and he resemble that guy who worked with me".

Did the receiving agent record the source and location and contact information for the caller?

If so was this information ever given to an agent knowledgeable of the crime?

How many of these mulitple calls might have been traced back to one single source or suspect?

The FBI created the Curse if you choose to call it that.

Everytime I got a lead - I tried to follow it with what I had at my disposal and have made this available to individuals. Certain documentations I could never get hard copies nor verify - because the are Government document not available to me.

1. Duane's SS records from 1962 to 1968 under John C. Collins.
2. The detailed prison record and mug shot from the Jefferson Prison.
3. The paper stating Weber had parachute training in the 40's - something within the files of a family member who deceased and the receiving party would not make available.
4. The criminal or government file on a man connected to Weber - by the name of Roach.
5. Any trace of his connection to
the man known to me as Ed Horan...the man just doesn't exist.
6. Duane's connections to JMWAVE organization was NEVER investigated by the FBI. They never spoke to the man he loaned 5K to back in 1972 - how did Duane get that kind of money to loan his boss and why?
7. Who was Tommy Gunn and what was his relation to Duane Weber.
8. Tony Wong also knew Weber during a time frame Duane knew Tommy - remember Tommy called Duane - "John".
9. Why didn't the FBI interview the children involved in Duane's life from 1962 to 1972?

All I have is my voice and my key board and limited funds to conduct the investigation into the background of Weber. I have done what I can do and now after 16 yrs there is little I can do other than hope for a miracle that this crime will be solved. Those who came forward 40 yrs ago, 30 yrs ago,20 yrs ago and 10 yrs ago - none of us have access to those names and files. How many links could have been there which would have traced back to one common suspect.

The FBI did not keep those kind of records and now after 40 yrs not one agent would ever be able to find the needle in the haystack.

I wish there was some way to put my memory of that trip in 1979 on a film and have recorded the things Duane told me and showed me. If I told another story about that - trip, NO one would ever believe a word I have said before (if anyone even believes what I have said).

I did touch on our trip to Tahoe and the things he pointed out along the way - so very strange that now these things seem important.

Not sure if I did this in the thread or some place else, but it has been said in the past.

Remember Duane left me at THE DALLES for 5 1/2 hours on our way to Seattle. Never knew where he went.

When we left Seattle to Vancouver and then to Portland we drove along the Columbia on the OR. side until we reached a road that would take us to Mt Hood (Mt or town - I don't know).. This is when we turned around and headed back toward Portland and he announce we were going to Tahoe. I asked if we could afford it and he told me they gave him a cash bonus at the meeting in Seattle - (bull - they gave him a check and I found this in the tax records).

Heading back to Portland we turned ( I left the old Osha Map in Ca in 2004 so the marked route is forever gone). This was a map I marked of the places we went to on our way to Tahoe. This map showed the entire 1/2 of the USA with little detail of course - but it is all I had.

I will have to do the detail on this trip later. I have some place I have to be in a little while.

Some one might want to dig up the place I retraced this trip before just to be sure.

:)Long story short the trip to Tahoe was by way of Redmond, Bend and Burns. I believe I also stated Duane pointed out every damn airport along the way. This is very important...Duane knowing all of the small airports.
No way a casual visitor to the area knew ALL of these places.

If someone digs up my old posts - then hold on to them. Remember a liar gets caught because it is basically impossible for a liar to be consistent.

Again I have a difficult time searching the thread and when I do find "some" stuff - I do not even know what I was talking about. I have found a lot of off the wall things I said - makes me wonder about my own sanity. [:/]

Duane's knew every damn small airport - that means something.
How did he know these things?
If the FBI chases that - then they will know what and when Duane Weber or John Collins spent so much time in WA.

Come ON GUYS! I need some help here - this is as plain as the nose on our faces, but we are NOT seeing it. WHY? What would Duane have been doing where he would be knowlegable of all of these airstrips - this alone would help to find out Duane's knowledge of jumping. Someone has to remember something!

Please help me before eveyone is dead that could provide answers.

I am going to ask this thread for some help. Have absolutely NO IDEA how to accomplish what I am proposing.

Since I know Duane talked about and showed me EVERY AIRSTIP and SMALL AIRPORT we passed, I think this means something important.

He pointed out the powerlines and pipelines and cemetaries and gravel pits - some small towns and noted places the "guys" used to eat at. These all mean something, but one specific things might make the background of Weber stand out to the FBI. I am focusing on this because of what Duane said regarding 3 of the strips...."We used to fly into there". Who was we and why and what would Duane Weber or John Collins or Dusty Wenz be doing in these area that would place him in a plane at relative small airstrips?

The Airstrips:

How and Why and when did Weber or whatever name he used have a connection to these airstrips?

1944-1949 and then 1962-1968.
Since these are the yrs that have blank spots in them - these are the yrs I want to concentrate on.

I am going to try to recall every airport and airstrip Duane told me about and what I want to do is to somehow be able to contact these areas and find out if there is a way to contact the old owners or their families to see if anyone still living remembers this man and why he would have had anything to do with these airstrips....perhaps I need to make a huge leap of faith and go public with this, but I will not be able to do that until March.

Please help me lay some ground work - This project will be my last attempt to find another human being alive who might remember the man in the the photos I am going to attach. I only have 2 photos of Duane from those time frames - that actually resemble the man I knew.

He started talking about things before we approached the Boise area. It was like he was telling me about his life - I thought maybe from when he was a kid, but the remarks he made would soon chase that thought away.

Of course we all know he talked about the Missoula Fire (Mann Gulch) and an airport there. He mentions the event that killed so many and I got the impression he had a personal connection to this. It was like he was there if nothing else involved in the recovery and aftermath. He seemed remorseful and sad. Some place there are details of what he told me. He mentioned Bitterroot and Gates of the Mountains. Then the Missouri River (I remembered that because I did NOT know there was a River in ID called Missouri River) - I even thought he was using the wrong name and questioned him about this.

Around Boise - he really starts to unwind. It was around here that he mentions knowing someone in Homedale area, but we would not be seeing him - I got the impression who ever this was - he made a recent contact with.

When we get near the Oregon State line he can't shut up. Talks about Wiesner and takes his memories to Coeur d'alene and Spokane. Tells me about an Indian Reservation and knowing a boy there. He mention Hayden - and he talks about Mountain goats or Elks and a lodge up that way.

His memory comes closer to the highway when he mentions he used to know someone in the in Pullman and Palouse (again the impression of an airstrip) - I have often thought this is where he probably got in trouble and why he could never go back.

What did he do that was so bad he could not go back? Was the trouble in Coure d'alene or Palouse. He mentions Moscow and Lewiston.

As we cross the corner of OR he mentions Castle Rock and Apples and Burns and John Day (something about Indians and China - seemed to be out of place). For some reason he mention a town named Hereford, but now I do not know why.

In the Pendleton area he talks about the Nickels and how they could not go to the restuarants. He used to run errands for them.
Duane had a connection to Blacks I never understood - perhaps because of his Summer dark complexion he was often mistaken for being Black.

He mentions Walla Walla but nothing stand out. He is starting to talk about airports - the Pendleton memories seemed to open him up.

It is getting late and he is pushing for The Dalles, but we go off of the highway in Biggs or Rufus. The shop he pulls up to is closed and he used to know the woman who owned it. (There was an old gas pump across the street). Mattie Findley owned the shop and her nephew owned the motel there. Duane goes into the motel and comes back out - I can't remember why (whoever he was looking for was not there or perhaps deceased or no long owned the place - whatever it was, he did NOT want me to go in with him). Duane talks about Goldendale and a place he and the "guys" use to go to a bar there.

We check into a motel just off the highway in The Dalles area. We go a restuarant there near the river that night. He tells me about a river boat (I forget what he told me about the river boat) and the place we went into was very nice. NOT one time has this man looked at a map. He tells me about the Spillway!

After we check in he points off to the South and tells me about Dufur and Maupin - he knew someone who lived there. He talks about Mt Hood and the guys. He mentions Government Camp and I got the impression he had worked there, but didn't have a clue what it was.

That night he tells me to sleep in because he had something to do. He leaves around 7:30 and does not get back until after check-out time. He is soiled and washes up and before we hit the road.

He mentioned before we left that The Dalles had a Fire Museum and there was a picture of him in that Museum. He mentions he had a family member or friend who had worked for the Fire Dept. He mention knowing a family in the area and I thought that was who he went to see, but he did NOT share it with me. He tells me he used to sweep out a store there - believe he said Buster Brown Shoe store.

Before we leave we go to what I now know was The Dalles Dam and we sit there in the car as he tells me about the Dam and the Day Dam to our East and the Bonneville Dam and how the gates worked. I had forgot this until I went back out in 2010 on my own.

The most important thing he points to the other side of the river - on the Washingon side and tells me about an airport he used to fly out of. HOW, WHEN and WHY? I did not ask questions just accepted he had a life before me he did NOT want to share with me.

The Bridge of the Gods is where we crossed the river, but it took my trip back in 2010 to trigger this, but the moment I got there I remembered it like it had been very recent. My trip in 2010 was in the opposite direction - but it worked.

We are up high on the Oregon side and the boat are sailing below.

Tomorrow I will take you across the river to the WA side. It may take me a few days to take you on this trip with Duane in 1979.
When I finish the trip to Seattle and to Vancouver and then to Tahoe - you will see a common thread in the stories Duane told me.

Those who choose not to believe me will do so, but my job will be done when I reach Tahoe. I do not know why Duane told me the things he did - but he did and when the trip is over, I will be moving on - I am tired.

........................What did you say?...................................

Matt

You are only partially correct, I believe. Investigate that subject for the exceptions thereof. What makes my statements evidence? GOTCHA!

So far you don't qualify for any "exception", so no "Gotcha". Your statement was that you heard it from others, "Hear say".

If your going to claim you actually witnessed the training and crime being committed, the you would need evidence to corroborate your statement.

With out evidence, there is no; "statement of fact".

Besides, you apparently have no skills the group needed to commit the crime, so you could not possibly have been there or "in the know" or an accomplice.

Matt

Matt, you are so unformed that it is really difficult to communicate with you. I'd like to help you out, but I don't have the patience to deal with your negativity. For your basic premise, let me repeat for you benefit, I was put into this Project at the request of McCoy through coerusion by Commander John Anderson in lieu of 4 years in Levenworth. My special abilities were an exceptional memory augmented by MK Ultra. You know nothing of what transpired, and I do not expect you to be understanding, as Jim told me you joined the Crew. Gotcha. I won't respond to anymore of your posts. You have been exposed. Just trying to be nice, here. Ask Jerry. Jerry knows everything. Jo forgot more than Bleepins knows, and Bill ain't talkin' at all. Mac ain't sayin' nothin' either. But I DID talk with him often. At least HE didn't lie through his teeth..... ya'all.

Bob: What I know is that Duane or any other candidates presented on this forum except maybe Wilson was not Cooper. 377 and I disagree on a few thing's but that the chute is still out there for some one to find and make a million dollars.By the way what proof does anyone have that cooper was knowledgable of the aft stairs and did not plan to jump from the side door.Was he told about this on that day? Hell if I was the hijacker I would at least known how to access my exit. Jerry

I Have a simple question for all . What proof do we have that cooper actually knew that the aircraft he was on had a Aft stairs. Was he told that prior to landing in Seattle or did he realize it after? Could he have been told that he could jump from the rear stairs instead of the side doors prior to landing in Seattle or afterwards. If he knew prior to landing in Seattle that he could jump from the aft stairs couldn't he have known that the aircraft could take off with the aft stairs down with little difficulty other than a dangerous spark causing an explosion? If he knew about the Aft Stairs, doesn't it make sinse that he would have known how to open it after take off. Who informed Cooper of a safe speed and altidude to open the aft stairs. If he already knew this Info why would he request that the aft stairs be left down prior to take off. Simple questions but why hasn't these questions been asked. Jerry