47 47
quade

DB Cooper

So we have four suspects?

Two who had the knowledge and skills. Neither can be placed in the States at the time?

One who might have had the knowledge, but no clue as to the skills. Was in the region at the time.

One we can't confirm if he had the knowledge or skills, and can't be placed in the region at the time.

We have one note from the hijacker, one hijacker, and one hijacked plane.

Four Parachutes, not all real and air worthy.

One bag of $200,000 delivered, and a small percentage of it found many years later on a river bank.

Iffy weather with several ceilings from ground level to flight level, making a clear view (in either direction) spotty at best.

And other than the actual physical evidence in the dusty old file box, no new info to go off of.

Seems we should have this done before the Buffalo Steaks are finished resting up!

Matt

Sounds like you got her all wrapped up, Sherlock. Now you can move on to more daunting tasks at hand and leave the real truth to those of us who know the real facts. You are a real piece of work. I think a promotion is in order. You should be in charge of something other than being PLO. Loved Andy Griffith in that role. Bet the Pentagon has a slot for you.

As far as Independence Day, I like to think about the Brits.

Yeah, me too...when I think about the Russian Migs with Rolls Royce jet engine copies shooting down our guys in Korea.

No need for spies...we just give em our tech...

Ain't the World just a marvelous place...???

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

So we have four suspects?

Two who had the knowledge and skills. Neither can be placed in the States at the time?

One who might have had the knowledge, but no clue as to the skills. Was in the region at the time.

One we can't confirm if he had the knowledge or skills, and can't be placed in the region at the time.

We have one note from the hijacker, one hijacker, and one hijacked plane.

Four Parachutes, not all real and air worthy.

One bag of $200,000 delivered, and a small percentage of it found many years later on a river bank.

Iffy weather with several ceilings from ground level to flight level, making a clear view (in either direction) spotty at best.

And other than the actual physical evidence in the dusty old file box, no new info to go off of.

Seems we should have this done before the Buffalo Steaks are finished resting up!

Matt

Sounds like you got her all wrapped up, Sherlock. Now you can move on to more daunting tasks at hand and leave the real truth to those of us who know the real facts. You are a real piece of work. I think a promotion is in order. You should be in charge of something other than being PLO. Loved Andy Griffith in that role. Bet the Pentagon has a slot for you.

If real truth was posted here that would be great.

I see you're still an insolent insulter. Too bad.

Jo wants actual answers, you string her along with fantasy. That is immoral, you should be ashamed sir. [:/]

Your fantasy and inept theory is so convoluted you're even forgetting your own "story".

It is nice to see you have backed off most of the things that have proven to either be a lie, or pure fantasy, and started to, kind of (although that is still open for debate) discuss accepted facts.

Lets see if you can accept and live up to a challenge of truth for one week, a seven (7) day earth week, OK? Ready?

Here is the challenge:
Only reply to posts and present FACTS, backed up with physical, or linked to physical, evidence. REAL evidence as defined buy the US Judiciary Standards. Starts today, so through the 10th of July, only provable facts. On the 11th, you can go back to your story, if it is even necessary by then.

For those who celebrate it, Happy Independence Day!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

"Here is the challenge:
Only reply to posts and present FACTS, backed up with physical, or linked to physical, evidence. REAL evidence as defined buy the US Judiciary Standards. Starts today, so through the 10th of July, only provable facts. On the 11th, you can go back to your story, if it is even necessary by then."

NO WAY! I am not a prosecutor and I am not trying the case. If you want to investigate what I say, then YOU prove it, because what I say is the truth. The proof is hidden from sight and next to impossible to substantiate without a lot of withheld information. Jo withholds a lot of information that would end the case in a couple days. Go figure. Just plain stubborn? Selfish of HER story? Another FAILED FBI agent? The biggest GAME player in the whole case? Matt, you think you have a handle on this? You are being a nieve Pied Piper that NOBODY listens to. Face facts. You know nothing of the case in reality. Why do you persist? Ego? Instructions? Orders? Requests? Directions? No imagination there, Matt. It was all planned for nievity, so you fit the duty. Surprise! Ain't that way. There was actually a lot of very intelligent deception involved that just whizzes over your head. Funny to hear you present the obvious. Of course, you are totally off base like they intend. Sorry, but that's the way it is, no guessing, just fact.

wrong again story teller.

your flight path you have boasted about for years is far off, like over route 30, that far off!! that's from taking the FBI flight path from the furthest point east!

your Exam/Induction process has holes big enough to fit McCoy's DEAD body thru!!

you show phony factual photo's trying to pass them off as part of this investigation (no oil pipeline, wrong pump station pics)

your story will never be proven as FACT simply because there are zero facts that you explain.

you keep saying you want people to check your facts, well I have and you are incorrect on them all, then you will respond saying thay these are not the facts to be checking etc etc

Then you tried to weasel out of the FACT you told Matt that TOG was Bill R, busted bigtime on that one!
I am still more than shocked that this site allows you to continue your quest of putting words into the mouths of Public figures without there expressed written permission.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

So, that would be a "No" on the challenge of telling the truth. OK. Got it, Lies and fantasy from you it is.

Every one reads your replies and notices that you side step every and any thing proven false, or true, if it does not go along with your story.

I truly hope that with your numerous slanders of some upstanding people, that a suit is brought against you. I will provide a deposition for them. I also hope that once that realization sets in, it will bring you back to reality and your family will no longer need to worry.

Jo wants answers and the truth, stop with the parasitic behavior, and let the truth come out.

Try staying on the high road and leave the childish whining and misdirection alone. I truly believe YOU'RE redirecting and misleading those who seek the truth, but not as a GOV cover up (since there isn't one), but as a cover up of your fable.

It may very well be that Duane Weber made that jump, but not as a "False Flag operation", but as a big score to get wealthy.

Matt

mrshutter45
mathewcline

Try as you will, you are pushing a dead horse. You know nothing of what happened and have no verification of the truth, or you would not make your silly statements. Whatever you say you checked is bullshit or you'd have a correct answer. Since you have NEVER provided one accurate statement, your intentions are questionable at the least. Check the medallion. Check "Janet". Do another phony flight path check using planted evidence. You are laughable.

I always tell the truth, "except when I'm testing you!" No need to make any changes. You certainly won't change! Want to know what was in the note from Weber to the cockpit??? Want to know why it was never returned? What about the typed note?? What about the note on record of going to a California reporter? Can't whitewash that one!

Radios were all double as back-up providing the ability to triangulate from a fixed point to any location by signal directions. I was given an example and we were within 50 feet of our target in heavy fog from 500 miles.

"you keep saying you want people to check your facts, well I have and you are incorrect on them all, then you will respond saying thay these are not the facts to be checking etc etc"

When I tell you the FBI flight path is in error, you use the FBI flight path to verify it??? "You can not be serious." You really have to try hard to be so "obtuse". Like ''Andy" said in "Shankshaw Redemption." Nothing personal.

Bob, you are truly pathetic, check your own map! 10 to 15 miles west of the FBI flight path puts it past route 30 on the other side of the Columbia! they wouldn't even be in Portland's path.

stop tell people to check your facts, it makes you even more untrustworthy!

Janet was part of hundreds of other documents found in the files and was dismissed because of the statements alone!

I could just imagine what you would do if you had access to the case files, we only have a glimpse of what has been compiled and find it interesting that you can't provide anything new, only altered information.

you really need to seek help with your problem, this thread also seems to allow your sickness to continue to damage this beyond repair.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45
mathewcline

Try as you will, you are pushing a dead horse. You know nothing of what happened and have no verification of the truth, or you would not make your silly statements. Whatever you say you checked is bullshit or you'd have a correct answer. Since you have NEVER provided one accurate statement, your intentions are questionable at the least. Check the medallion. Check "Janet". Do another phony flight path check using planted evidence. You are laughable.

I always tell the truth, "except when I'm testing you!" No need to make any changes. You certainly won't change! Want to know what was in the note from Weber to the cockpit??? Want to know why it was never returned? What about the typed note?? What about the note on record of going to a California reporter? Can't whitewash that one!

Radios were all double as back-up providing the ability to triangulate from a fixed point to any location by signal directions. I was given an example and we were within 50 feet of our target in heavy fog from 500 miles.

Your claims about the accuracy of radio bearings in the early 1970s are absolute bullshit.

The pic in 1970, looks way to old to match up with the drawings of the suspect.

Is the pic labeled correctly?

Matt

You are right and I thought the same thing because in photos dated later he appears younger. I have not pulled the original of the photo and if my memory serves me right there was NO date on it.

I do know Duane dyed his hair and the wife of the 60's and early 70's admitted to having dyed his hair for him. It was 1972 that he stopped dying his hair and let the Gray take over. That pic could have been made in 1977, but I really do NOT know. The woman beside him is NOT me.

I do know he went to visit the woman in the photo in 1977 because I am the one who put him on the plane. BUT, the pics I made Christmas eve of 1977 do not look that old. The location may not be correct either as it could be CA 1977.

You will note his physical body did NOT have an extended mid-section as photos taken during the 80's indicate.

I am posting one photo that has 1971 on it and know this is how he looked at that time....so you are right - that date must to be wrong on the one I labeled 1970 Columbia. I am placing the two cropped photos side by side.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention - I am going to the safe and pull the orginal. If there is a date in the margin that should help. The woman who sent me this of course had no knowledge I was the one who put him on the plane in 1977.

What is more puzzling is the first photos I ever took of Duane - Christmas of 1977 - he definitely doesn't look as old as he does in the pic we are discussing.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

mrshutter45
mathewcline

Your claims about the accuracy of radio bearings in the early 1970s are absolute bullshit.

As are the rest of the claims.

Matt

Even in the '71 pic he looks too old to be the hijacker.

Maybe he was the accomplice, as the part about walking out of the woods at a certain spot alludes to.

Matt

NO look at the photo again and look at the composite and remember Duane was born in 1924 and was 47 yrs old at the time of the jump. Right age and right description.

My avatar is one half of the composite and 1/2 of the 1971 photo...and Duane was turned a at slight angle. I copied both the composite and the picture enlarging them to as close as I could get in size in black and white. The face seemed more elongated because the pic of Duane had a slight angle - the only things I penciled in was connecting the hair line of the composite and photo. That is my avatar. The angle made the nose seem a little narrow and the over-all view to seem a little narrow.

I printed, cut and pasted them together by hand. Had no idea how to do this on a computer as I have been accused of by one of the poster.

I still have all of the printed stuff I did to prove how I created the avatar. They were connected with scotch tape on the back. Best this old lady could manage - I bearly hold my own just doing the posting and the emails. With this junky printer I would never be able to do what I did on the old printer.

Yes, Duane did state when he pointed to an area "That's where Cooper walked out of the woods" and I asked how he would know that. This is when he said "Maybe I was the man on the ground".

This area was pretty far from the proclaimed landing area by the authorities, but where Cooper actually land....if anyone knows where he landed.

When I was younger - and from viewing the maps - the area was clear under the powerlines and over the pipe lines around 1971 and I think I could have walked the area from the China (forgot the name of it) to the area he made this remark. Just how populated the area was and how he remained undetected I do not know.

I used this China thing because I know the tower he took me to was West and North of that area.
If anyone could ever find out where that damn tower was and what is there now - a lot of questions might be answered. It was the kind of tower they had on privately owned land secured by the lumber companies....it was there in 1971 and gone by 1979. I can tell you the tower had not been gone more than 2 yrs as I was born and raised on a farm and I know how long it takes the undergrowth to fill in.

We were still able to drive the caddy back on the dirt path and the undergrowth in the circle was not more than 3/4 feet at any given point in the circle unless it was scrubby trees. I did NOT get out of the car nor did he. We had ample room to turn around and go back to the road on that path (dirt paths with undergrowth in the middle). Obviously someone was still using the road for something...kids, hunters, surveyors....whatever.

A set of rails was NOT too far from the circle per what Duane showed and told me. The tower had a light on it you could see it from far away. There used to be logging road in the low spot of the tree that went to a set of rails. It was during this conversation he mentioned the pump cars - and I would now guess he used a pump car until he could see the tower light and knew there would be a road from the rails to the tower.

He told me that at one time he hid something behind the shed there...never mentioned what. His face when he was talking about this and the sound of his voice - he was reliving his past.
Dumb Dumb me - just didn't have a clue!

My trip in 2010 was a learning curve - and one of discovery on the last day. My flight was booked to go home and I was fighting time. It was that last day I went to the Amboy area and realilzed I had actually been there but he took a route home I did not have time to find. I remembered he pointed out the Farguer Airstrip and told me about another airstrip further north.

Now I know that the woman in Biggd and the Farguer Airstrip was connected. I do not have access to what I need to find this. She was either married to a Farguer or was related. Her nephew was also connected to Duane Weber, but How I do not know.

Jo, as you already no I disagree with a lot of your findings in respect to Duane. This is based on fact not fiction. Still there is one fact remaining , you have made claims that can be considered as exagerated or to say the least made up. Still you have placed yourself into the public eye and you are considered a celebrety, in so doing you must exspect some sort of ridicule.This comes with a celebrety status. So when it comes to our conversation today ,all I can say is, as long as you feel you have told the truth about Duane and no one can prove you a lier and you pass a polygraph test ,You have nothing to worry about.Your concerns should be , The problem you will have proving your statements. and the story's you have told on Drop Zone and other web sites. Bottom line Jo your story's will make a fool out of you and that is the way you will be remebered after you leave this world . There is nothing you can do to change that. I for one would not want to be remembered like that . When I die all tapes of our conversation will be made public so I have no problem with any comments i have made regarding you nor do I have any problem with any future publications or movie comentary's or sitcoms involving my name Jerry

Matt You'd be supprised of how many Phone calls I get. Jerry

Geeze! All I did was warn Jerry that someone was making Grey's book into a comedy for TV and I was unhappy about this.

All of you know from a past posts I think it is horrible the publisher is allowing the book Grey wrote to be used to create a comedy. I didn't think he or Himmelsbach would like it either. When you guys first told me about this I tried to accept it and thought it would just go away.

Jerry is elated and going on and on about celebrity status - for Heavens Sake - who wants to be made fun of or ridiculed? He thinks it is his opportunity to prove me a liar. Obviously he has not been reading this thread. I guess he is getting what he wanted and has sought from get go...his celebrity status.

Jerry supported several suspects as Cooper, but not Duane. He forgets his stories about the Taxi driver and Vickie's dad and the many other suspects he has tooted over the yrs. He is elated! I should have known...he thinks now he has a chance to prove me a liar.

His only objective is to prove me a liar. I stated in the thread I would take a polygraph - only if the FBI is paying for it and the FBI also polygraphed the guy and his wife who bought Duane's van. NOT something Jerry is paying for. I sent a copy of that to the FBI - but, doubt they even read it.

I also informed him as I have before that a polygraph is not reliable after this many yrs. Whatever!

There is no such thing as being nice to people in this world. I thought he would be upset, but instead he is excited and claimed he and I both were celebrities and had to deal with it.
BULL CRAP!

I am just a woman who has devoted her life to finding the truth about her husband. Again he comes back claiming I said this or that - when he has been corrected before. Claiming I made up the things I found in WA and that I changed my story. Well, in 1996 I had only been to WA one time and that was with Duane Weber in 1979. Again I reminded him I had no maps in the early yrs and had to rely on what he told me existed and did not exist...until 2000.

We all know that I went to Wa in 2000 and again on my own in 2010 - I found the lake he claimed did not exist and proved I was not on the OR side until we were going home. I found the bridge we crossed over to WA and went back to the Lake and I found MT he refused to ever acknowlege even when I told about finding it with Bruce in this thread. (the weather was bad and we could not go up it - narrow dirt road and slides).

Jerry thinks it is his chance to prove I am a liar and again claiming he has tapes and letters.

I wrote one letter making a joke about Brad Pitt and I didn't even know who Brad Pitt was in those days - I was just fed up and it was before I went to WA and proved to myself and others he had been deceiving me about locations - wonder how he plans on explaining that. He is a comedy all by himself...nothing will ever embarass that man.

There is a difference between being called a celebrity and being called a liar or making a fool out of ones self. If someone is telling you things - and you have been referred to this person by Himmelsbach - you think you are talking to someone who knows what they are talking about...and I didn't even have a map of the area.

Why does this man want me to just go away? What have I ever done to deserve the likes of the condemation I have received since 1996 by Jerry and others.

I am tired of the battle, but I can't give up and it is killing me.
Just when I have made steps forward - the world falls apart again.....I wish Duane had never ever told me anything. I wish I had never met him or that I had never found out who DAN Coooper was?

I have often thought about what might or could have happened had I known who Dan Cooper was. Who was this man I married and why did he choose me? Would he have just got lost like he did with prior wives? He had disappeared before - he could do it again or would he have resorted to other means to stay out of prison?

The things I would find out over the next few yrs - San Quentin, Folsom, McNeil, Canon - was scary - but, what if I had known all of that before he died? The people he introduced me to and the people in his life - some of that alone made me fearful and why I stayed low key. Now what?

The text below was taken from some posts that Safecrack made and some private emails - this is sort of a summary of what was said.

Money in the River:

1. The decay of the 1980 found bills - you will NOT get a rot pattern like those of the found bills if they had been underwater for years.

2. ANY container the bills had been stored in would NOT have been air tight. This means in the N.W. - moisture will get into the container. It doesn't take much moisture for mold to grow. 8 years is a long time to let mold grow.

3. Mold needs moist air. If the bills were underwater, then it would be different things growing on the bills, not mold.

4. The bills were in bundles and the edges of each bill was damaged and the middle of the bills were preserved. Those bill were buried for sometime before ever making it to the water.

Conclusion:

FACE it the bill were NOT in the WATER for 8 yrs! That is a fact.

Old Email to a Friend combined with postings around
6/23/05, wrote on June 23, 2005:

I have come to the realization that the government wants to hide the truth about Duane L. Weber AKA John C. Collins AKA D. B. Cooper. I know I don't go about things the right way -- that I am very difficult to understand because I think everyone knows what I am talking about and they have not been following in my footsteps these last few yrs or so. It is my just my word and I have to go up against a legend no one wants to see come to an end.

The battle has been too hard and too long. It leaves me very sad that I cannot finish this for Duane --- I can't get the help that I need and I don't have the money to pursue the right avenues nor the means.

With the SE winds and the vexter being rigth there - he landed
where I said he did and walked right down that power line and pipeline and right out of their sites. The old shed behind the fire tower has a chute and other things buried there.

Insert to up date this old email of 2005 - Now they have found a chute, but will not disclose the location - could the area have had a tower on it in 1971? I also learned on the trip of 2010 that my mind had not compensated for time and space so thing where spread out much further that I thought in 2005.

I continue on with my theories in the email - explorations some of which have not been proven and some yet to be proven.

I believe in 1962 when Duane was released from the Canon City Prison that they let him out early. The new SS they issued him in MS for John Collins and sent him on to a new life in exchange for his services. He ends up in prison under the new name in 1966 and received a commutation of sentence under that name in 1968 - not under Duane L. Weber. James Earl Ray escaped the first yr Duane was in Jefferson and the wife of the day (1962 to 1972 claimed she knew James Earl Ray's wife ---they called themselves wives even if it was only a common-law union or a girl friend situation).

Duane and I made an unusual trip to Memphis in the early 80's and a rifle made an appeared in our home. Later, it was stolen in 1988 along with appliances and boxes of packed, but labeled items (we had just moved) by a man named Richard Owens. The police knew who he was and I personally chased this criminal at a very high rate of speed later. Where were the police then? They never arrested this man for the crime because they couldn't find him - yet I was chasing him on 9 mile road. He has since been in prison for other 'incidents".

I will never forget the threat I receivd from T.G. a man Duane introduced me to in 1980.
"Duane knew people in high places..." In 1996 I contacted him hoping to learn things about my husband only to be threatened as above. There is no need in repeating the complete statement as it is a matter of public record by now.

I basically wrote this 7 yrs ago and I only cleaned up the repetitions and unnecessary words - I will keep on going back into the things I have where I have repeated the same stories over and over...I played with theories but my story has always been the same. I will start with emails of 2000, but I need a few days to dig them out of storage.

They are ALL paper - that computer crashed in 2004 and I lost my info - now know how to back up. BUT, I kept 4 yrs of file on paper! 2000 to 2004.

1996 to 2000 is only logs in my planners and I intend to pull those also. All I had was a phone at that time...but, I kept notes in the planners...and I kept copies of letters I wrote to Himmelsbach and others.

"Duane and I made an unusual trip to Memphis in the early 80's and a rifle made an appeared in our home. Later, it was stolen in 1988 along with appliances and boxes of packed, but labeled items (we had just moved) by a man named Richard Owens."

Richard Owens stole the rifle at the request of Richard McCoy because Duane was supposed to destroy it and did not. I posted a picture of Judge Joe Brown with a duplicate rifle. Everything Jo is stating here is consistent with my information. I believe it is all true. I know there is a connection to MLKjr's assassination, but I do not know the truth in fact. I know Duane was an expert rifleman and hated blacks. I know McCoy registered Ray's hotel room and took the rifle. Ray's room did not have a good shot. The only shot was an awkward one from the bathroom. The real shooter was in the bushes. McCoy was the Canadian Ral Rahaul with a patch over one eye. This is what McCoy told me. Could be fantasy, but facts jive with Jo.

"Duane and I made an unusual trip to Memphis in the early 80's and a rifle made an appeared in our home. Later, it was stolen in 1988 along with appliances and boxes of packed, but labeled items (we had just moved) by a man named Richard Owens."

Richard Owens stole the rifle at the request of Richard McCoy because Duane was supposed to destroy it and did not. I posted a picture of Judge Joe Brown with a duplicate rifle. Everything Jo is stating here is consistent with my information. I believe it is all true. I know there is a connection to MLKjr's assassination, but I do not know the truth in fact. I know Duane was an expert rifleman and hated blacks. I know McCoy registered Ray's hotel room and took the rifle. Ray's room did not have a good shot. The only shot was an awkward one from the bathroom. The real shooter was in the bushes. McCoy was the Canadian Ral Rahaul with a patch over one eye. This is what McCoy told me. Could be fantasy, but facts jive with Jo.

Not such a tough shot, been to the sight, studied the data, they had a story on it the other night, H2 I think ran it. They had a three shooter test, Pro Shooter, Am Shooter, and never shot before shooter. ALL made the shot, all made it deadly

WOW, thing thing is fun! We are going to un-solve and then resolve cases "solved", all the while, not solving the one of topic here.

This guy?

http://www.lw.com/people/RichardDOwens

Matt

Money in the River: Found bills

"Found money" Found bills. In the found-river!

My hound found the found-money-bills.

After my hound found the found-money, we had to
impoud the found-found-bills.

Sound policy impouding found-things.

[Headline] Hound impounds found found-money and found-bills.

The found-bills were round, as found.

The found-money was originally found-square.

A mound of round found-money found.

Found found-money impounded as found in the
found-river, now for SALE on eBay as found by found-
sleuths and found-agents using found-dialectics
previously available only to the upper class!

Call Jerry Thomas for details when found.

:S