47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Hold up everybody... I need to do a quick run to the store to get more popcorn.

dont get hung up in the Death Clouds. We have
Death Woods. Now "Death Clouds". Take your
global positioning device! You may not be able
tosee getting home - you may wind up in Pace
Florida, at the Cooper Bowl!

Let's not forget some other things she wrote on FaceBook. I copied the pages at the time because I knew she was digging herself in deep.
August 1st: KK writes: OMG, what's next for you?
Marla: A lot of capitalizing.
Brother to Marla on August 3: This is a load of crap, and you know it.
Brother also questioned her around that time: so when did you going by the last name of Cooper?

Let's not forget some other things she wrote on FaceBook. I copied the pages at the time because I knew she was digging herself in deep.
August 1st: KK writes: OMG, what's next for you?
Marla: A lot of capitalizing.
Brother to Marla on August 3: This is a load of crap, and you know it.
Brother also questioned her around that time: so when did you going by the last name of Cooper?

Soh?

You and 10,000 other people asking questions,
wondering.

Was it your case to prove? No.

Was it Marla's to prove? Yes.

The wheel has already been invented. No need
for ten million new patents all claiming special
insight. All it does is reduce the value of patents
and make them all worthless. Then what!?

Thanks for YOUR humongous contribution to the
Cooperphelia.

(this is humor in case you have to be told) :D

On the other hand, if you cut Marla off at the head
then what do we learn? Marla is the story (not Blevins etal)? Blevins wants Marla silenced and gone so he can take her place - get his market share back - thats all!

I want to hear Marla, for all kinds of reasons!
Not you. Not Blevins. Not Good Luck Johnathan!

Marla is the one with the story compsoed of all kinds
of bits and pieces, from somewhere. What does
Blevins have? Nothing! BIG HUGE NOTHING! I want
to hear Marla. She is (or was) the one with the story!

Does that compute?:D

(But Blev chased her off! )

Who do you want to hear? Blevins or Marla?

I don’t get it. Marla says without reservation or deception on a very public Facebook page that she wants to capitalize on her story. Hey, doesn’t that statement have all the earmarks of the…… truth?

So what? I don’t care if someone makes money off Cooper or not. I DO care when these meat puppets claim they just want the truth and don’t care about the money when their every action oozes the contrary. That just strikes me as douchey and conduct unbecoming a Cooperite.

Be careful or this subject could turn into a joke and become like Area 51, Sasquatch and Roswell UFOs all rolled into one except, freaky and weird.

I for one would like to see… hear more from Marla and her story. A story which beckons men who are manly and hunky while seeking the truth about Cooper; Marla Cooper that is. Yes, she permeates the very core fantasies of real men worldwide and with an eternal grip which cannot be erased by the excessive consumption of the finest single malt Scotches or endless and empty nights spent in a hopeless pursuit of a surrogate, while tending yet another delusional consideration that she may well appear incarnate and with little more than a toss of her long, hypnotic hair - destroys all ugliness by taking away what ugliness needs most; a continuous and eternal feeding of vapid, flaccid and boring brag speak. I care about freedom, puppies and whether or not Marla’s cleavage is penciled in and won’t rest until I know the truth and will go so far as to personally inspect and objectively verify just what is accurate.

Yeah, I care that much. It’s a burden to give and give annnnnd give so much.

.em llac ,alraM

An act of air piracy happened over 40 years ago, There are very few facts, witnesses, known suspects or conspirators. Essentially, no "truths".

Did he get away with $200k? Obviously, yes.

Define "get away". Get away may be fish food at the bottom of the Columbia. Perhaps hanging from a tree in Washington, skeletal remains in a harness. Possibly farming in Argentina.

There is one, and only one factual solution to this mystery. There are many possible scenarios playing out. You do not need "qualifications" to play at this, at least not any more qualifications than are necessary to play ring toss, for instance.

There is one, and only one factual solution to this mystery. There are many possible scenarios playing out. You do not need "qualifications" to play at this, at least not any more qualifications than are necessary to play ring toss, for instance.

There is some real complexity in the Cooper case,
but its not of the made-up kind. Here's an example:

Blevins etc are "proud" of pointing out the weather
facts of the Cooper case based on the facts for PDX
(Portland) recorded at Weather Underground.
Meanwhile people keep coming forth with contrary
testimony which Blevins etal quickly debunk as
being 'crazy', 'lies', and 'stupid'.

So, go to Weather Underground for April 5 1972
at Portland and once again you see a pleasant day
in progress at Portland. Yes. The mere "facts" seem
to suggest just that at:

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KPDX/1
972/4/5/DailyHistory.html?
req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

The problem is, on the very same day just across
the river at Vancouver, starting at about 1:00pm all
hell was breaking forth, literally. A tornado struck
Vancouver and rent a path of havoc all the way to
Brush Prarie. And debris landed all the way over on
Portland, and maybe some Cooper money too?
something the mere weather report at Weather
Underground does not tell you in straight-out terms!
You have to dig a little deeper. See attached -

You never would have guessed that "fact" by looking
at WX Underground at PDX for the same day!

Anyone which includes me, stating there was a
tornado on 5 April 1972 just across the river from
PDX, must be a "liar" based on Wx Underground
data for PDX for the same day?

So, those reporting high winds and rain east and
north (to north east) of Vancouver on 24 Nov 1971
must all be "liars" by the Blevins standard ...
or what?

Blevins is a truth detector. No other witness is
needed. Blevins knows "lies when he sees em"!

Obviously! Some better detector than a Blevins
Detector is needed, just in case facts have escaped
his notice?

Oh. Wait a minute. Maybe there is some data,
buried within the data, after all ? It says what?
I wonder what it is?
:D

There is some real complexity in the Cooper case,
but its not of the made-up kind. Here's an example:

Blevins etc are "proud" of pointing out the weather
facts of the Cooper case based on the facts for PDX
(Portland) recorded at Weather Underground.
Meanwhile people keep coming forth with contrary
testimony which Blevins etal quickly debunk as
being 'crazy', 'lies', and 'stupid'.

So, go to Weather Underground for April 5 1972
at Portland and once again you see a pleasant day
in progress at Portland. Yes. The mere "facts" seem
to suggest just that at:

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KPDX/1
972/4/5/DailyHistory.html?
req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

The problem is, on the very same day just across
the river at Vancouver, starting at about 1:00pm all
hell was breaking forth, literally. A tornado struck
Vancouver and rent a path of havoc all the way to
Brush Prarie. And debris landed all the way over on
Portland, and maybe some Cooper money too?
something the mere weather report at Wx
Underground does not tell you! See attached -

You never would have guessed that "fact" by looking
at WX Underground at PDX for the same day!

Anyone which includes me, stating there was a
tornado on 5 April 1972 just across the river from
PDX, must be a "liar" based on Wx Underground
data for PDX for the same day?

So, those reporting high winds and rain east and
north (to north east) of Vancouver on 24 Nov 1971
must all be "liars" by the Blevins standard ...
or what?

Blevins is a truth detector. No other witness is
needed. Blevins knows "lies when he sees em"!

Georger, etal, Take a look at post #1529, posted on the
now locked Cooper thread, by Ckret on January 29, 2008. Ckret gives the weather at the time of the jump as follows:

"Ceiling of 5,000 feet, broken clouds at 3500 feet, scattered clouds at 1500 feet. Winds of 12 to 14 knots, light rain showers".

Actually, the broken clouds mentioned above at 3500 feet is the ceiling and the "ceiling of 5000 feet" is an overcast at 5000 feet.

The above information, and other winds and weather that Ckret posted on the present and previous Cooper threads, are not taken from Weatherunderground. Instead, Crekt got that information from the FAA and the National Weather Service as did Weatherunderground.

If you want to do some comparisons, compare Ckret's numbers with Weatherunderground. If the numbers are agreeable, then it looks like Ckret took at least some of his information from the FAA's hourly sequence reports. So you might compare the numbers at 7:50PM and 8:50PM (which are the times that the FAA observers record their observations for the next hourly sequence report).

Assuming that Cooper jumped at 8:15PM, the FAA observations would have been made 25 minutes before and 35 minutes after Cooper's jump.

A tornado is a rather highly localized weather event. An F5 tornado is a real terror and maybe a mile wide, but on a scale of 50+ miles it is still a localized event and not a large area event such as a Category 5 hurricane.

This all comes down to perceptions and what the pre selected conclusions are.

I asked about memorable weather events in people’s lives and RobertMBlevins responded with his experience with ice storms in the late 70’s. Well lo and behold, there was corroborative data from newspapers and historical WX reports to support that claim. Not that this is an end all, be all situation as there are newspaper reports about Sasquatch, Roswell UFOs and Nixon having a raging, long term, homosexual relationship with Bebe Rebozo. I mean we all know that Nixon was married to Pat, who wore a respectable cloth coat and delivered two daughters from heterosexual relations, I would imagine. Although I have never actually imagined the Nixons engaging in any such activity; actually find the thought of a couple Sasquatchs going at it, more erotic.

If someone agrees with a viewpoint which one supports…. Then they are intelligent, hard working and correct without the burden of any proof.

If someone produces copious amounts of data which does not support one’s viewpoint…. Then their frustration manifests in rage, calls for qualifications and declarations that they have experience.

Stuff like that.

This all comes down to perceptions and what the pre selected conclusions are.

I asked about memorable weather events in people’s lives and RobertMBlevins responded with his experience with ice storms in the late 70’s. Well lo and behold, there was corroborative data from newspapers and historical WX reports to support that claim. Not that this is an end all, be all situation as there are newspaper reports about Sasquatch, Roswell UFOs and Nixon having a raging, long term, homosexual relationship with Bebe Rebozo. I mean we all know that Nixon was married to Pat, who wore a respectable cloth coat and delivered two daughters from heterosexual relations, I would imagine. Although I have never actually imagined the Nixons engaging in any such activity; actually find the thought of a couple Sasquatchs going at it, more erotic.

If someone agrees with a viewpoint which one supports…. Then they are intelligent, hard working and correct without the burden of any proof.

If someone produces copious amounts of data which does not support one’s viewpoint…. Then their frustration manifests in rage, calls for qualifications and declarations that they have experience.

Stuff like that.

The hurricane picture seems to be of Galveston Island just after a major hurricane hit it a few years ago. And I believe that the owner of the only home still standing had invested quite a bit of money into making sure that it could withstand low category hurricanes.

DUANE WEBER WAS in Jefferson under the name of John C. Collins and I have the commutation to PROVE IT.

If you or anyone really listened to me they would know I contacted Jefferson yrs ago and was told Duane Weber was not a resident there but John Collins was.

It was ONLY after I confronted CARR that the record read Duane Weber - and that is when it was made available on-line. YOU did NOT talk to the PRISON and you are a BLOOMING liar. Now I have done what JT does and I am SICK and TIRED of your trying to confuse everyone about the REAL FACTS.

YOU BOB Knoss are one of the 2 reasons why the FBI dropped Weber!

You Knoss state the kids went with them - NO THE CHILDREN WERE NOT WITH THEM AT THAT TIME If you can prove they did, GO for IT. I spoke with BOTH of the kids BOTH - SAID NO TO Bloomington. They were with other relatives at that time. You made this up because I told you how the wife remembered when they were in Bloomington like any Mother she remembered hew daughters birthday.

Remember that I fed you LIES to find out HOW much you knew and if your story was valid - YOU FAILED the TRUTH TEST. I do have proof of the bait I threw out at you - you took it and ran. Doug knew what I was doing = you tried to reel me in and yet it was you that got reeled in.

Duane WEBER nor John COLLINS EVER had blonde hair. As dark as Duane's hair was it would take a touch up every 7 days to have covered the fact his hair was dark with some gray in it.

The name NORJAK has been explained to you did NOT exist until the incident occurred in 1971. It was NOT a code Name for anything until the FBI started their investigation.. THERE was NO PROJECT NORJAK!

Duane was in Minnesota and they went to Chicago and to Cleveland - THIS YOU TOOK FROM WHAT I TOLD YOU, BUT THERE WAS NO PROJECT NORJAK!

You have claimed to have RECORDS of this - NOW you need to produce these records and now is the time to PROVE you are NOT a HOAX or CRAZY!!

Below your exact words "This much I was personally involved with and have record of what transpired".

Produce the RECORDS NOW or bid yourself good bye!

Why would I thank YOU for anything? ALL you have DONE from get go is MAKE UP stories.
I think you knew Duane and his wife thru some KINKY ACTIVITIES and do NOT want to admit this to your wife or your KIDS.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Now, say, "Thank you, Bob," and quit asking the same question over and over. Accept it. It IS the truth.

And, which hyper troll will win? kNOSS OR bLEVINS?

OH, My Sweet xxxxxxx, so glad you are back - hope you can control the TROLL (Knoss)- I am so out of here right now! 1st JT and now Knoss.

Duane Weber was a Dirty Rotten Criminal, an excon, a Crook (as he called himself) and an Underground Ghost doing whatever it took. I believe a lot of things about Weber, but Knoss's Story was fabricated from get go.

Jo,

Quick question for you. Not counting Geoff Gray and Bruce Smith who received basically "No, thank you" responses, are you the only one who has actually talked to Tina Mucklow?

I never heard of her responding to anyone else. If you would like to talk to me about what was said I will do that only in a personal phone call...other than what has been said on the thread.

There were those who claimed I did not talk to her and I claimed I had been hoaxed. Several yrs later after hearing her voice on one of the taped programs she interviewed on, I had NOT doubt I actually spoke with Tina. It was Tina who told me "Cooper was a very sad man". Until then I do NOT believe this had ever been stated to the public. Carr even made it part of the FBI site as he did with the Cooper comic. My conversation with Tina occured around 2004 (would have to look it up to verify the date).

I contacted the FBI about the offical site - and I have NOT gone back to see if it was removed, regardless - if I had made it up it has become part of the Cooper Story as told by the media just as the Cooper Comic has - all thru this forum.:D

NO WHERE had anyone ever heard that comment from Tina except through me and possibly in private transcripts with the FBI.

Cook claimed to have spoke to her - but, he did NOT tell her who he really was. He has made it sound like there was more, but unless something is being hidden from me - Tina did NOT know the man who came to see her was Galen Cook. Cook acquired certain information from me and I placed a call to Tina leaving a message. The message - was afraid a sneaky-snake might have found her thru my revealing where she got her divorce.

If you follow or read the thread, you know when the guys in this thread bragged about talking to Tina's ex-husband. THese guys did NOT talk to Tina's ex - they didn't even know his real name.
I was really laughing hard when they made their posts bragging about their interviews with the ex.

These guys did NOT have Tina's husband's name correct and the man they claimed to have interviewed was NOT Tina's ex.
I played along with them and asked a couple of general questions to see where they would go with the tale they were telling. I was surprised one of the guys was someone I would never have dreamt to have been associated with a scam.

Hold up everybody... I need to do a quick run to the store to get more popcorn.

dont get hung up in the Death Clouds. We have
Death Woods. Now "Death Clouds". Take your
global positioning device! You may not be able
tosee getting home - you may wind up in Pace
Florida, at the Cooper Bowl!

Thanks for the GOOD Map. Looking at it reminded me of something I told about my trip in 1979 with Weber to WA.

Castle Rock and Longview. One of these towns had a Smogasborg or Steak House all the GUYS used to go to. I do NOT know the time frame or who the GUYS where. Wood love to have the name of all the restaurants in these 2 locations from 1944 to 1971. He told me the name of the place - but I don't alway remember the details of what someone says. I remember places and connect those to what was said.

It had been a LONG day and it was getting dark. This is when he told me there was nothing but forest & tall trees for many miles. Told me to take a nap!
Perhaps he needed private time to gloat about the things he had told me - and/or to worry that he had said too much.

Jo,

Quick question for you. Not counting Geoff Gray and Bruce Smith who received basically "No, thank you" responses, are you the only one who has actually talked to Tina Mucklow?

she claims to have - no proof she has for any longer
than it took for Mucklow to hang up!

Jo Weber would call God if she could find a
telephone number!

Georger:
You know I protected and kept Tina's location secret for a very long time....now is that someone who would call GOD. Remember I only believe in a Creator NOT God.:)
Unless someone can produce something that mentions the "He was a very sad man" being made public before 2004 - then I actually talked to Tina.

Also the co-piloted learned I knew how to reach her and asked me if I would give him the information. I told him NO, but if he wanted to send an email to me of what he had to say and to add something that only the 2 of them would know...I would get a message to her.

I called Tina and left the message - I read it off exactly as the Co-pilot had it. When he and I spoke again he thanked me and told me - "SHE picked up the phone when I called her".

She does not answer phone calls. He had a little question at the end of his short message to Tina..therefore I expect she had caller ID and took his phone call.

Knoss has claimed to know the answer to question the co-pilot asked Tina. Be assured that Knoss does NOT know the answer.

My Sweet xxxxxxx:
The ONE time I spoke to Tina - she called ME. You knew this - now EAT your words and say "I am sorry" or I will not feed you anymore bananas.
;):D:D

Georger, etal, Take a look at post #1529, posted on the
now locked Cooper thread, by Ckret on January 29, 2008. Ckret gives the weather at the time of the jump as follows:

"Ceiling of 5,000 feet, broken clouds at 3500 feet, scattered clouds at 1500 feet. Winds of 12 to 14 knots, light rain showers".

Actually, the broken clouds mentioned above at 3500 feet is the ceiling and the "ceiling of 5000 feet" is an overcast at 5000 feet.

The above information, and other winds and weather that Ckret posted on the present and previous Cooper threads, are not taken from Weatherunderground. Instead, Crekt got that information from the FAA and the National Weather Service as did Weatherunderground.

If you want to do some comparisons, compare Ckret's numbers with Weatherunderground. If the numbers are agreeable, then it looks like Ckret took at least some of his information from the FAA's hourly sequence reports. So you might compare the numbers at 7:50PM and 8:50PM (which are the times that the FAA observers record their observations for the next hourly sequence report).

Assuming that Cooper jumped at 8:15PM, the FAA observations would have been made 25 minutes before and 35 minutes after Cooper's jump.

A tornado is a rather highly localized weather event. An F5 tornado is a real terror and maybe a mile wide, but on a scale of 50+ miles it is still a localized event and not a large area event such as a Category 5 hurricane.

I have reposted Ckret's posts for you and Blevins
before, so nothing new there. Here (if I can get them
up) are the data sheets Ckret shared, before you &
Blevins were here, so now you have that.

Still missing: any upper air charts or actual data;
3 charts/data sets issued daily according to NOAA
but on that Thanksgiving weekend maybe only two
for the day (and maybe only one with no upper air
chart/data on that weekend!). Normally 3 charts
issued at 6:00am and 6:00pm, I was told. Surface,
mid level, and upper air charts. All of this old data
still being stored at a university, I am told, but Ive
never pursued that data (probably should have). Ive
comunicated all of this before with you Robert99,
privately.

Still missing: anything to reconcile witness reports
in the area with PDX and FAA data Robt99 has ?
Robt99's conclusion: all witness reports are bogus.

FAA data: If you have that hourly data you have
never posted it here. I do not question you have it
if you say you do,. its just that nobody else but you
and your friends (Tom Kaye?) have ever seen that
data. You have never mentioned specific upper air
data in whatever FAA data you have; or maybe I
missed that?

Lastly, the tornado 5 Ap 1972 at Vancouver was an
F3. If you look at the pDX data you will see winds
building and a spike at 1:00pm at PDX in tandem
with the tornado touchdown across the river at
VCR at 1:00pm. The WX Underground data also
shows sudden pressure drop at PDX abruptly, btwn
noon and 1:00pm.

Here are the charts Ckret posted (his second try with better image quality). Ive had to reduce the size on several to get them to post here - and there never
was a 2B.

RobertMBlevins ponders openly and oddly inexplicably:

Some others, (Georger included) could only discuss how good she (Marla) looked at age 48. I might look good, too...”

First of all, I’ve barely noticed Marla’s appearance and think people who focus on a woman’s appearance are mean and shallow. Secondly, I don’t recall the qualifier of looking good for “48” was ever mentioned. I’m willing to bet that there are plenty of women who would like to look as good as Marla…… anytime or for a few moments. That is of course if one was vapid enough to notice her bright white smile, svelte physique and inviting gaze. But since RobertMBlevins forced the point by suggesting he may look good too, I was forced to seek and find images of Marla.

Enough with this guessing stuff because I crafted an objective way of deciding if RobertMBlevins might look as good as, oh I even forgot her name because I’m so virtuous and pure, ah that’s right; Marla.

In the interest of fair play, ethics and that other stuff that everyone follows one can make their own decision after viewing the objective attachment featuring RobertMBlevins and umm, oh yeah Marla.

Georger, since when did you decide that Marla's story made sense? ]

When have I ever said that !?

:o

You said she had 'bits and pieces' of evidence. I asked WHAT bits of evidence. Fine. I'm asking you now.

The Marla store is CLOSED!

You threw rocks through the windows - remember!

I like your idea of a summer Auburn symposium, RobertMBlevins. At the first annual Portland Symposium, I was amazed at the volume of knowledge, concentrated information, and expertise that lived in one room. As I see it, getting together more often can't hurt. Thanks RobertMBlevines for your willingness to take on such a formidable task. I've organized a few symposiums and seminars over the years -- believe me, putting on any kind of significant seminar is tons and tons of work. If I can help you out, let me know.

I like your idea of a summer Auburn symposium, RobertMBlevins. At the first annual Portland Symposium, I was amazed at the volume of knowledge, concentrated information, and expertise that lived in one room. As I see it, getting together more often can't hurt. Thanks RobertMBlevines for your willingness to take on such a formidable task. I've organized a few symposiums and seminars over the years -- believe me, putting on any kind of significant seminar is tons and tons of work. If I can help you out, let me know.

What's your interest in the Cooper case?

Any area of specialisation or expertise?

Knoss has claimed to know the answer to question the co-pilot asked Tina. Be assured that Knoss does NOT know the answer.
]

Knoss does not even know what the Hell you are talking about!! What question? 'I am he of which you speak', as you often say, and was not privy to any telephone conversation between those two. What tall story are you trying to concoct now? Have you been exposed to the Blevins virus? You must have a very sick mind too, Jo. I did suggest that Blue Bird might be able to improve her life, and that was received well. Don't know if they followed through or not, but sounds like they did. I know there was a real honest concern for her a number of years ago and heartfelt desire to help her. May relate to the phone call you mention. I was not aware of it.

Really, Jo, I think your mind may be giving way. You are lending credence to Terrible Terry Thomas' claims. This is not good. It would appear you are just another failed agent. I know you knew better once. What happened?

Contrary to opinion, I only seek the truth. ........

"POPULAR" opinion I might add. "The dog ate my homework...." "Arrows? I didn't even see the Indians...." "And, I have some well irrigated farmland in east central Florida I can let go for the price of one signed 'Blast' paperback...PLEASE?"