Bsquared

Interesting award or license numbers

When I submitted my B license I saw that the B numbers for CSPA were up around 5800. I thought it would have been cool to get CoP B 5867 (jump) but I ended up with B5816 :(

anyone have the numbers
3483 dive
2724 arch
4355 hell
7448 shit
3824 fuck
8487 tits

Im sure there are lots of other possibilities B|

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Hi Bsq,
A while before I started jumping (08MAY64) 3 area jumpers went down to the DPRE at the at that time New Iberia Navsta to do their Senior Rigger test. That was Numan Gill B-1929 (later to be my FJC instr.) Ben Seal, Jr., and Charlie Leblanc. the seal symbols they drew straws for were,"FUJ, FUK and FUL." Ben got FUJ, Numan got FUL and Charlie got "FUK!!" Ben was from Baton Rouge, Numan was from Livingston Parish somewhere and Charlie was from down around Lafayette/ New Iberia, LA.

As we know, Nate Pond got D-69 and his son Gary got D-6969, whether there was some HQ shuffling, who knows?? However, by the luck of the draw I got D-6009!! Those two "00's" make for some interesting stick figures when I sign Log Books!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi J,

but my mothers USPA is 420!

Your mother is a late-bloomer: I'm USPA #357 B|

But I'm old, :S

JerryBaumchen

Hi Jerry,
Sorry about yer' being,"OLD!" Well, I'm,"OLDER!!" My USPA# is...**Fanfare!!!*** ...lights flash!!....^^Fireworks go off!!^^....."356!!"...... B|B|;);):ph34r::ph34r::D:D
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi Jerry,
We had to have our "PCA Card" "Before" we jumped. That was the only major req. set forth by the Airport Board at Hammond. Got my PCA card start date was 04MAY64. We'll definitely have to have a Beer on this one!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Ole Dave Verner has the same # on all of his licenses IIRC...

I remember him signing my log book and I asked if maybe his memory was fading a bit. . . no they were all the same number.

~just try doing that THESE dayz! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~