grimmie

Boogie in Belize is moving to...

Crap! I'm going to Nicaragua next week! Just my luck
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

What month are we talkin'?

Edit: I'm not asking because you're in trouble for letting us know more than 4 months out, I'm just asking for my own personal desires. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It looks like the first week of March, so we won't conflict with the Dubai 250 way.
We lost our LZ in Belize one condo at a time over the seven years.:S
We'll be able to house 200+ participants in one great all inclusive resort, the Hotel Barcelo, Montelimar. The runway is next to it and the beach is gigantic for an LZ.
I'll have the info up on our Facebook page and a new website in two weeks.
I'm meeting with the Nicaraguan government next Friday. They want to make this a national event.
It's going to be amazing.B|

I posted now because there was a rumor going around that it was being held in Costa Rica next year.

And yes, we sell out early all of the time. This time we'll have plenty of space for everyone "B" license and up.

There are a lot of sad folks here that the boogie isn't coming back.

P.S Peter said something to the effect "fucking Rich im going to kill him" when I had him book the fishing and ho chan/ blue hole trips. I don't think he was wanting to work LOL. Great folks down here. Haven't heard a bad thing about you (yet) Charles says hi too.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

We are still here :) just got back from the blue hole. Amazing day. Tomorrow we go after tarpon thne Tuesday we head home. I have to say the place looks like a million bucks from the water but driving the golf cart up the backside and you see it is still an impoverished country. Unbelieveable how many places have been abandonded and/or are up for sale

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

...Nicaragua. 2012

Beach landings, all inclusive resort. Stay tuned.

Flights booked (yay for frequent flyer miles! Thanks for the generous advance notice, Rich!).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke