crashtested

5 days in america which dz?? I want lots of jumping, booze, hard drugs, and floozy's

I want you to decide where to go on holiday from the 14th till the 20th of june, it maybe the case that you think i'm a nightmare so you'll vote for another dz so i stay the hell away, that works for both of us!!

I'm going to come out on my own, so i need a wing man or women, and drinking partners, and a supply of narcotics and some people to have a bit of fun with while jumping.

This may or may not work!!

Pm's with invitaions and offers of floors or sofas to crash on will be excepted, in exchange for booze.

I'm in the good people of americas hands

Pick a place that is busy during the week. Most debauchery at DZ's happens on a Saturday night so if you leave on the 20'th you don't get to be around for any Saturday night fun. Check the calendars for the DZ's you listed and see if any are having events during the time you will be around.

wow looks like chicago has the biggest majority so far.

funny as i lived there in 1999 but never thought about skydiving during that time. it would be good to go back..

now then all i need are some people to jump with, proividing that is the final winner.

Pm's would be great... as would public offers

Florida or Cali for weather reasons

In June I'd go with California over Florida. At least it's a dry heat. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

In Southern California and Arizona, you've got great weather, great DZs and a tunnel. Florida has an equally great choice of DZs, and the DeLand tunnel, but it does rain in June. Every day of your vacation is precious. In California, nobody will care if you talk funny. At Dallas, you might get dissected.

I think Free fall express in MO is having a boogie that overlaps with those dates.

June 18, 19, 20 & 21 - The 11th Annual HILLBILLY BOOGIE!!! Air lifts provided by Mike Mullins Super King Air!!! That's right 13,500' in only 7 minutes, Load Organizing, BALLOON JUMPS!!! (Hopefully)Only $15 registration fee. It's always a good time when Mullins King Air is at a DZ!! The grill will be fired up on the patio!!!!

[/url]www.freefallexpress.com[url]
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Winds used to kick up a good bit from time to time..but the DZ made up for any wind troubles in my OP.Ya winters there sucked,and I thought the summers where great>I was from Indianapolis and my home DZ was Skydive Greensburg...so I used to take a joant up there every now and again

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

It’s still so close.....

I'd like to thank all the Californians for their invites, for partying and jumping, sometimes this community does rock. it looks like it's going to be Chicago, due to the voting system that I had put in place....and I am a man of my word after all.... however I’m going to book another trip out to the states at end July early august, so hopefully those invites will still be valid, Californians seem to rock..

Open house at my gaff if any of you come this way, it’s a big gastro pub, loads of rooms to crash in, middle of Buckinghamshire, 30 mins form a dz.

By far California has the greatest assortment of DZ's. Just in my area alone, we have Elsinore, Perris, and San Diego.

Hell, you can jump all 3 in one day if you want to.

Come to California...

I'm glad you left Perris off your list. Wouldn't know about narcotics, except that they're illiegal and uncool to be asking about. But they're still a fact of life in America, so I don't think ANY dropzone is drug free after hours - though they're all mercifully more discrete about it than the wild and woolie days back in the seventies.

As for the rest, you can find them all at any of these dropzones. Just yesterday we were observing two busty female cannibal types drinking beers out by the pool at 9:30am and were agreed that both would probably be available by noon, especially as some "gentlemen" were already bringing them an additional pitcher. So definitely bring your videocam along.

And by the way - we do have some really excellent skydiving, if you feel so inclined....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !