goofyjumper

Skinnyshrek's Ashdive... attempt # 3 this June

nice one ,brandy you know i love your dip ,yum yum xxxxxxxmum:)

You need to make your cream cheese dip and tomato and cheese dip also.

I'm already salivating! :D I'll be there, though it doesn't look like I'll be jumping. (back issues) [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll be there, though it doesn't look like I'll be jumping. (back issues) [:/]

Is that from moderators climbing up your back? :)

I'd like to say yes for one specific moderator. I think I'm being stalked! :D

Nah, it's a 5 1/2 year old problem. Started from trying to carry too much firewood in one trip into the house. Back went out while stepping over the threshold. Three steroid shots into the L5/S1 area helped make the numbness in the leg go away at that time and everything was fine, as long as I was careful toting around heavy things. Fast forward 5 years and it's acting up again. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i bet 2 to 1 you get to the food quick , lol xxxxxxxxxmum

I don't eat much, but I drink a lot of beer. Probably not as much as Shrek did, but I can down a few... ;)

Hell, I'll have all day to drink. :D

I don't eat much, but I drink a lot of beer. Probably not as much as Shrek did, but I can down a few... ;)

HIDE THE COMPUTERS!:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

HIDE THE COMPUTERS!:o

Nah, I don't mess with other people's computers, not even the DZ computer. HOWEVER, if some dumbass leaves a computer while logged on to DZ.com, you can bet I'll pull a Skinnyshrek stunt! :D:D:D:D:)

Nah, I don't mess with other people's computers, not even the DZ computer. HOWEVER, if some dumbass leaves a computer while logged on to DZ.com, you can bet I'll pull a Skinnyshrek stunt! :D:D:D:D:)

We never did find out Fat Burger's own password did we? If we could get into HIS account, THAT'D be the way to f*ck with some people. :D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

We never did find out Fat Burger's own password did we? If we could get into HIS account, THAT'D be the way to f*ck with some people. :D

Ya, I didn't even know it. Never paid attention
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

to all our skydiveing family ,well the time has come tomorrow we head out for america,we are so looking forward to seeing everybody again ,and we know it will be hard but we gain strength from knowing you will all be there for the ash dive ,and we will all have a toast in memory of lee ,lots of love to u all and see you all the weekend of the ash dive ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmumx:(:)

Counting the days 'til my family reunion, Mum. Be sure to give those pain in the ass airline yobs a load of hell. They can't get mad at sweet li'l ole ladies. :$;)

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

So what's the over/under action on if we actually get Lee in the air? :P

Is the 3rd time the charm? Or is he getting us together again just to party? :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.