Thanatos340

Skinnyshreks Ashdive.

Good job Kyle.

I an see how Lee is chuckling at the 6-9 reference but he's probably saying, "You twat. It should be 7-2."
:D:D

Of course it should! The very hand he took ME out with once! >:(:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think the Fat Bastard pushed the weather at us a little to make sure that we wait for you to get back.

In true Lee fashion, I just think he wanted to see how many times he could get his friends together to sit around and drink! ;)

Can't wait to see you again Lisa! :)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

hi hanz ,the stickersand patches are fabulouse, i cant wait to buy some off u ,wellbe over in june and will buy them then ,i also want to buy a jacket with lee on in a size small for lisa ,so if you can organise a jacket with a patch on it i will be very gratefull ,and will pay u when we all come over if that is ok ,

i miss u all so much ,i am so happy to know lee had such wonderfull friends with u all ,and hanz i know for a fact lee loved u to bits he always said you were a true friend and a good person ,he always spoke about u with great respect,i cant wait for june to be near u all ,you giveme a great deal of warmth toknow lee is not going to be forgotten ,i am finding life total shit ,if it wernt for my family ,i couldnt cope ,i just feel proud thatu all felt for him like we did and will always feel ,that he was our lives,,he was and always will be a very special person ,love to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, he just wanted to make sure that he gets as much postwhoring in death as in life. :D

well its lookin like me n his mum are becoming postwhores too!! in his honor of course....it'd be rude not too!

It's ok! We need to live on his post whoring!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

jumpwally

any or all of them,,i came across a discussion thread where it seemed to be canceled by weather,,,and then nothing,,,,,

Probably will need to ask people at Skydive The Farm. I was there at their ash dive for Lee, but on the ground. IIRC, they had 2 or 3 ash dives there, and 1 at Emerald Coast Skydiving.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***any or all of them,,i came across a discussion thread where it seemed to be canceled by weather,,,and then nothing,,,,,

Probably will need to ask people at Skydive The Farm. I was there at their ash dive for Lee, but on the ground. IIRC, they had 2 or 3 ash dives there, and 1 at Emerald Coast Skydiving.

Come to think of it... I'm not completely sure, but I think they waited until June to do Lee's ash dives, so that his family from England could be there - mom, pop, sister and brother-in-law and nephew. Jolly good fun family.