NWFlyer

Byron Boogie 2007

So where's the details? All I know is that it's being held on September 28-30th and I'm going to be there. Oh, and that the winds will probably be howling, Mad John will organize some loads, there will be some zoo dives, and it'll be a blast as always. But what else? Planes? Wheel of Carnage? Karaoke? Gareth's band? Ice luge?

So let's start a list! And all you NorCal whores, share some scoop with the rest of us.

The list:

NWFlyer
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Planes: Supposed to be Perris Skyvan and Otter, and Byron Kingair. Helicopter a possibility.

40-ways on Friday, organized by Gareth and Colin from Skydance.

otherstuff forthcoming.

madjohn
won't be there on Friday.

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

yeah, no doubt... Mikey and I are packing for the trip already! Sheesh (we're going to SOMEONE ELSE'S BOOGIE! do you all believe it????

Can you handle it? You'll have to just relax and jump! What a concept!

Mad John
Naked & Dressed
NWFlyer
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So where's the details? All I know is that it's being held on September 28-30th and I'm going to be there. Oh, and that the winds will probably be howling, Mad John will organize some loads, there will be some zoo dives, and it'll be a blast as always. But what else? Planes? Wheel of Carnage? Karaoke? Gareth's band? Ice luge?

So let's start a list! And all you NorCal whores, share some scoop with the rest of us.

The list:

NWFlyer

Well, I'll be organizing, not playing this year. So far we have a Super Otter, Skyvan and King Air. I'm working on someother fun stuff if it's available.

We actually had the DC-9 confirmed, but the county shut it down because they said the runways couldn't handle it. Not much we could do about that...

Am I going to have to be the list nazi here :P;)

Sig heil!;)

brianfry713
flygirl1
gjhdiver
Mad John
McBeth
monkycndo
Naked & Dressed
NWFlyer
vdschoor