Hans

Mike Mullins At The Farm July 21/22

Thats right he is coming back again this weekend. Anyone who couldn't make it last week he is your chance.

Just get your fat ass out and line some tandems up.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Is that also the Free coaching Weekend??

Travis and I will be providing free freefly coaching that weekend. As of now, we're planning on me taking sit-fliers and Travis taking head-downers (heh, head-downers). I'll also be happy to do some freestyle if there are any who want to try it (bring your tights!) There will be video debriefs (heh, debriefs) after every jump. We'll also be happy to organize small groups if there is interest, but I think we're going to stick with the coaching as much as we can.

See you this weekend! The weather report looks great!

Brie

Will you and travis be there this week-end? Could you show me how to ram into a big freefly way and cause a malfunction:D I will lend you my camera so we can debrief properly

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Will you and travis be there this week-end? Could you show me how to ram into a big freefly way and cause a malfunction:D I will lend you my camera so we can debrief properly

No, but I know who can teach you that.
PM for more info.

Thank you for everyone that came out for the coaching. Sorry for any confusion. I was not aware.
my power is beyond your understanding.

You better of left beer in the fridge you cheap bastard. i'd ask chuck but he would of left cheap piss american beer.

I bought a case of Newcastle but it was all gone by weekend's end. Fine I will buy TWO next time and hide one somewhere. :P I know when I left, there was a SHIT LOAD of Miller Lite sitting in your fridge. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is it right that Mike Mullins will be there again this week-end

He will... sadly I won't.

Anyways, the funniest thing (just about) all weekend was when Mike saw me the first time Saturday and Sunday, he asked me "are you fucking deaf?" to which I answer "yes I'm fucking deaf."

The guy's been asking me that question for 12 long years! :D:D:D:D

The last couple of wingsuit jumps I did, he had me sit on the back seat by the door, next to the speaker. Goddamn, that thing is LOUD. I don't need no stinkin' hearing aid to hear it! He said something through it, and I yelled at him "TURN THAT THING DOWN!!!" We all had a good laugh. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No, but I know who can teach you that.
PM for more info.

Thank you for everyone that came out for the coaching. Sorry for any confusion. I was not aware.

pm you for info, how about i just call you raggass..Hey we need a dealer tonight...no justin not your dealer. It's gregs going away party. Get in your beefy mini and come down.

Had a good time at The Farm this weekend and it was a "picallily-free zone" (No Shrek). :DGot to finally meet Billy Vance and he cracked me up all evening. Thanks Hans for making The Farm a great place to jump.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Maybe Peanut and I will come back this weekend - BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :P

The funny thing is - I quit smoking about a month ago. :D:D:D

That doesn't stop the crazy woman. she can smell niccotine 5 miles away

Man I swear I remember her being a smoker at ASC.

(And they say the eyesight is the first to go. :S )

No, the 2nd to go is your memory

where can i buy happy go lucky paulsen LIFE IS GOOD T SHIRTS.

You got to have a kid before you get that T-shirt. Oh sorry, you had your jizz lines cut... too bad. :D

You got to have a kid before you get that T-shirt. Oh sorry, you had your jizz lines cut... too bad. :D

And many a folk are happy i did that. Hans wishes he had done the same:D Its ok Billy, when your baby is old enough i will let them know all about you. Bet you wish you could have hearing when i speak with them:D

I am very glad he was clipped. Look at the size of his jaw. Talk about OUCH if I were to give birth.[:/]
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I am very glad he was clipped. Look at the size of his jaw. Talk about OUCH if I were to give birth.[:/]

:D:D:D