Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Hey Shell....since we are doing the "red nightie....night and the wine night together....where are we going to meet ... our place or yours?:o:o:o:o:o:o

Check with the Red Nighty Party Administrator, Beth. I'd say "wherever" it ends up. :P

I'm sure Beth would agree.... as the red nighty was originally supposed to be at our trailer - with the combination of the two it's probably going to be too large to host both there, so we may end up in Byranada to accomodate the group.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm sure Beth would agree.... as the red nighty was originally supposed to be at our trailer - with the combination of the two it's probably going to be too large to host both there, so we may end up in Byranada to accomodate the group.

g

I had discussed this with Marcel awhile ago. Byranada works for me. We can figure out when we get there.

g

I had discussed this with Marcel awhile ago. Byranada works for me. We can figure out when we get there.

Sounds like a plan. We'll have to have our housekeeping staff in there to clean up before the big party. :P
'Shell

g

Sounds like a plan. We'll have to have our housekeeping staff in there to clean up before the big party. :P
Gia's really good at cleaning :)

PERFECT! And she's built low to the ground so vacuuming isn't as hard! :D:D

You're soooooo lucky I luv ya both!!! :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

g

I'm not going to be anywhere near her when that is happening though.:|

:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

g

It's okay Turtle....

I've given you permission to put me in my place this year if I'm being a bitch... remember~ ;)

g
OMG, is she okay?

It's okay Turtle....

I've given you permission to put me in my place this year if I'm being a bitch... remember~ ;)

g

Yeahhh . . . I can see that going over SOOOO well.

Gia: ;klajehdpqwy pioqh;foah;piuoahg;o

Turtle: Um, Gia, 'scuse me - remember when you told me to .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Yeahhh . . . I can see that going over SOOOO well.

Gia: ;klajehdpqwy pioqh;foah;piuoahg;o

Turtle: Um, Gia, 'scuse me - remember when you told me to .

LOL

:)

g
OMG, is she okay?

g

:D:D:D:D

Luv ya too!
'Shell

Sorry guys... I'm 99% sure we wont be there. Too much going on for the next 2 years...

I'm taking a week of vacation from my "real" job to be there, plus it'll be my only weekend off in 6 months. If I can make it, you can make it. You owe Karen that much (and me a dessert, dammit!) :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

g

Lets plan on that and we can improvise if need be. I will start packing the wine here in the next week or so.......everyone will need to bring a bottle or two of their favorite. Now....if i could only find a red nightie:):):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

g

G....I thinkthat they are implying you really know how to suck:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

g

I heard someone once say something about a golf ball through a garden hose.

She must have one powerful vacuum cleaner. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

g

That's funny, I heard straw.:ph34r::)

Turtle

***G....I thinkthat they are implying you really know how to suck:o:o:o:o

Ever hear about a person sucking the toenail polish off of someone's foot:|:o

Has anyone decided on a specific date for the toe sucking at the boogie or will it just be a happening?

Turtle

Has anyone decided on a specific date for the toe sucking at the boogie or will it just be a happening?

I am thinking that I will learn some new skills at prairie....mmmm....that will make doc a happy man:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

Turtle

I am thinking that I will learn some new skills at prairie....mmmm....that will make doc a happy man:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Do you need some special instruction?:)