Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Well I am already here to help out till after the boogie!!!
The views are beautiful and the people are great...
Has been a little hot but hasn't it been that way everywhere?
I am enjoying the peace and quiet till you all get here so hurry up.
Make sure to introduce yourself, I will not be hard to find. Bring some beer!!!!

YO
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

Oh, keep that beer cold for when you get there. I'll be in my trailer. Knock first. I might not be decent ...

:D:D:D:D

We like you better that way ;)

Aw, shucks, you're making me blush. :$:$

;);)

CYA soon!

Darn you will beat me there!!! I will be there late the 28th or early the 29th I will bring cold beer as long as you're not decent otherwise it will be hot Canadian beer...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Watch out Prairie here I come!!!!:D:D
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Darn you will beat me there!!! I will be there late the 28th or early the 29th I will bring cold beer as long as you're not decent otherwise it will be hot Canadian beer...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Watch out Prairie here I come!!!!:D:D

I look forward to the cold beer then!

CYA when you get there!
'Shell

What the heck are you thinking 14days!!!! That is pure torture!! I feel for ya girl!!!B|B|

16 sleeps for me, but at least I'm getting there :)

Holy sheep shit bat girl! That sucks big donkey balls!!:(

I'll warm LP up for ya!!;)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

What the heck are you thinking 14days!!!! That is pure torture!! I feel for ya girl!!!B|B|

Donkey and sheep at LP Beware[:/] you've been warned be gone in 2 weeks or B|:D

10 more sleeps for me so cant wait. See ya all soon. Ill have beer that is owed on the first day. I know shell is in on one.

Donkey and sheep at LP Beware[:/] you've been warned be gone in 2 weeks or B|:D

The Sky's not the limit, the ground is. Fear Nothing, Regret Less.

10 more sleeps for me so cant wait. See ya all soon. Ill have beer that is owed on the first day. I know shell is in on one.

Yep, I'm in on one. Just remember, knock first as I'm probably not decent!

;);):D

CYA soon!

6 or 7 sleeps for me. Depends if I get everything done sooner rather than later.

B|B|B|
'Shell

How many more sleeps? B|

I'd like to issue a challenge, but those of you who don't drink aren't included. For my fellow drunks who attend LP primarily because the beer is warm, do ya think you could go 24 consecutive hours there without any form of intoxicant?

If so, care to prove it? :ph34r:

I'm thinking noon 'til noon - actually I was thinking midnight to midnight but that'd be too easy. We can't do it on brewery demo night or fire tower night or cross country night cuz that just wouldn't be right, but any other night that most people will be there would work.

Think how much fun we could have - a bunch of us being sober and laughing at the silly drunks. Imagine how good we'll feel the next day after a good nights sleep and no hangover.

And just think how good that first (warm) Lang will taste when it's over. :)

hmmm, Skybitch, I accept! I will be sober noon thursday till noon friday! I don't think I miss any of the good stuff that way!:P

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

How many more sleeps? B|

I'd like to issue a challenge, but those of you who don't drink aren't included. For my fellow drunks who attend LP primarily because the beer is warm, do ya think you could go 24 consecutive hours there without any form of intoxicant?

I'm thinking noon 'til noon - actually I was thinking midnight to midnight but that'd be too easy. We can't do it on brewery demo night or fire tower night or cross country night cuz that just wouldn't be right, but any other night that most people will be there would work.

Think how much fun we could have - a bunch of us being sober and laughing at the silly drunks. Imagine how good we'll feel the next day after a good nights sleep and no hangover.

hmmm, Skybitch, I accept! I will be sober noon thursday till noon friday! I don't think I miss any of the good stuff that way!:P

You might be surprised by what you'll miss ... ;);)
'Shell

How many more sleeps? B|

lol, I will probably remeber some too!
I am very jealous of you all! I go on vacation in seven sleeps, but won't be in LP for 14! Why oh Why is Scott P getting married the weekend LP starts! :S
I will bring ice with me Tuesday... KH, your gofast will be found in Camp Byranada, just ask for DelCarlo... Any other requests?
;)

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

I don't think I miss any of the good stuff that way!:P

lol, I will probably remeber some too!
I am very jealous of you all! I go on vacation in seven sleeps, but won't be in LP for 14! Why oh Why is Scott P getting married the weekend LP starts! :S
I will bring ice with me Tuesday... KH, your gofast will be found in Camp Byranada, just ask for DelCarlo... Any other requests?
;)

CYA when you get there ... LATE!!!! :P;):D:D
'Shell