Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Grimster,

Ruckert came by the Prairie, what, 3 years ago. Still down under when he isn't traveling. Could surprise us.

Death Grip was a norCal jumper that moved to AZ. I was best man at his wedding. Haven't seen him, I think Malcom saw him last.

Dan/Don Carrol- have missed him the past few years.

I also miss Sarge, and Air Trash. A lot of the old Beagle Boys haven't been by in a long time. And the Wash folk that used to bring Salmon. No one seems to know what happened to Gino Latino either. Did Dave the Duck ever become a real jumper?

maybe they'll all surprise us.

12 days for me,
madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Moe Nuts (I heard he died a few years back)

reply]

If youre talking about Moe Modina.....hes still in Vegas...alive....showing his nuts at every opportunity.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Tess(Jean Guy's love!) - she's been there!! Saw her last year!

Cal (does he still jump?) - don't think he does anymore

And I'm brainlocking on the guys name that used to bring his boat but married the girl with a bunch of kids...help me out here... - that would be Dave Breton - haven't seen him in YEARS!!!

Don't know about any of the others.

Wow, for an old guy, your memory is pretty good! ;)

CYA soon!

'Shell

Glad to hear Moe is still swinging 'em in Vegas!

Its just as nasty and ugly as always.

Nasty and ugly enough that Larry and Lillianne Hill banned him from their dropzone for life.

bozo

Nasty and ugly enough that Larry and Lillianne Hill banned him from their dropzone for life.

It was nasty and ugly enough a long time ago[:/] It's got to be a lot worse by nowB|

If it's the swinging sack I'm thinking about:o (Black T-shirt vegas outlaw skydivers logo) sitting at the bar and turning your back would require wearing a hat.:S

[replyIt's got to be a lot worse by nowB|

If it's the swinging sack I'm thinking about:o (Black T-shirt vegas outlaw skydivers logo) sitting at the bar and turning your back would require wearing a hat.:S

Thats my buddy Modina ! !

bozo

Adrock
Amazon
Amyfiske
Beachbum - trying my damndest!
Bigsky
BirdWoman (& Mr. Feisty)
Bolas (with an emphasis on the "ass" part Tongue)
Bozo
da featherless 1
DrDive (Head Boobie Judge)CoolCool
ebusto
ericthered
grimmie
Guppie01
Ian Harrop
jacketsdb23
JasonRose (Carla, his betrothed)
Karenmeal (With Jeff in tow)
kharkness - Count me in this year
Labrys
Ladydyver
Lauraliscious
Laura J, Esq.
Livendive (Boobie judge)CoolCool
Madame Gooch
madjohn
McBeth
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
Pastor Rob
Pattersd
Q
Rob V
SeaKev
Shell666
Skycat1976
Smilie
TallGuy
The Newlyweds - Shannon & Jim
The Outlaws
TheStepchild
'tree
Turtlespeed
Tx Tom
vdschoor
Wonderwoman07 (military permitting)

:S

Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I have a pic of that from the 25th, on the bar with them swinging and Pete Hill trying to burn 'em with a cigar!

He was there that year with another guy, buzz hair cut, that did a naked bar jump and NOBODY caught him...he went in HARD!

I have a pic of that from the 25th, on the bar with them swinging and Pete Hill trying to burn 'em with a cigar!

He was there that year with another guy, buzz hair cut, that did a naked bar jump and NOBODY caught him...he went in HARD!

I remember that. Not a pretty picture ... either of them.

Didn't the guy that did the bar jump leave the next day???
'Shell

The guy that did the naked bar jump was the Moleman. Brian Moler.

bozo

Ive heard of this guy. Is ones nasty sack really enough to be banned from a dropzone for life? Or was it more than that?
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Ive heard of this guy. Is ones nasty sack really enough to be banned from a dropzone for life? Or was it more than that?

Yeah it was more than that. Moe loved Skydive Arizonas halloween party.
He would work all summer on his costume.
One year he went as a full sized horses ass...complete with tail. Inside he had a bag full of real horse shit.
He had a handle to lift the tail and pushed the real turds out the hole. That got him kicked out the first year.
The following year he went as a giant penis....six foot tall. Inside he had several cans of spray coolwhip. He went out on the dancefloor squirting coolwhip out the tip of the penis and Lillianne lost her mind. That got him banned.
The funny thing about Moe.....hes been around jumping as long as I can remember....partying his ass off.......hes never made a jump.

bozo

Yeah it was more than that. Moe loved Skydive Arizonas halloween party.
He would work all summer on his costume.
One year he went as a full sized horses ass...complete with tail. Inside he had a bag full of real horse shit.
He had a handle to lift the tail and pushed the real turds out the hole. That got him kicked out the first year.
The following year he went as a giant penis....six foot tall. Inside he had several cans of spray coolwhip. He went out on the dancefloor squirting coolwhip out the tip of the penis and Lillianne lost her mind. That got him banned.
The funny thing about Moe.....hes been around jumping as long as I can remember....partying his ass off.......hes never made a jump.

Wow this guy know how to have a good time. That horses ass costume took some real thought and ingenuity.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

My favorite Moe story was the year Scotty Carbonne came to LP.
Moe used to have 5-gal gas cans full of rutgut tequila he got in Mexico. Whale or Mahoney introduced them up on the hill, Moe offered Scotty a drink of his tequila, Scotty downed it and threw up in about a minute, then asked for another.

madjohn

My favorite Moe story was the year Scotty Carbonne came to LP.
Moe used to have 5-gal gas cans full of rutgut tequila he got in Mexico. Whale or Mahoney introduced them up on the hill, Moe offered Scotty a drink of his tequila, Scotty downed it and threw up in about a minute, then asked for another.

madjohn

Ya know Madjohn....I could fill this thread with my own personal Carbone and Moe stories...but I wont.
Be very , very thankful. :)

bozo

I could fill this thread with my own personal Carbone and Moe stories... :)

Hi Bozo

When your boss isn't around I'll hit you up for some first hand info about the dynamic duo:S aka

most excellent entertainment

B|.

Get to meet Tree and Bozo at LPB|