Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

As the "Official, Unofficial Entertainment Director" of LP for many years it will be my duty to uphold tradition.
We will party our asses off, go to the fire tower, funnel a Mad John load, drink way too much Lang, hold many poker games, smoke smelly cigars, tell tired old jokes and no shit there I was stories, recall the days when Shell666 and yours truly wowed the crowd with our bar dives, call at least 15 people "Dickheads", drink too much tekillya, make fun of Canuckians, Eh!, tell at least 5 Littleman jokes, spend way too much of a morning being ill in a smelly little green port o potty, hear really stupid stories by the fire, beg Stinky to keep the bar open at least for 2 more hours at 3 AM, listen to Pete Hill and Jag's worn out screams, pie a new jumper or two, hang out at the dock on a couple lake loads, throw a few Canuckians in the lake during those times, have a breakfast at the Saddle Tramp, moon the girls in Camp Canada, sing songs that only make sense to us, see lots of friends you like better than your own relatives...and...
Toast to our friends with heartfelt love...

See you guys soon...

Can we attempt to become cunning linguists too?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh shit .... I'm old .... :D:D:D:D:D

Only mentally, dear. ;) physically and attitudinally, you're still a young-un.

madjohn

Shouldn't you refer to them as Young-un's there are two you know.

Really - you weren't seeing double . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

On that note of tradition, I nominate Turtle to sing a solo during the Cocks about, well, you know ;) It won't ever be as good as Joel's last year[:/], but I have faith in him!

Ha . . Ha ha ha . . .he he he - That there's funny, I don't care who you are.

Have you ever seen a drunk fat man trying to get into the rafters while suffering from stage fright?:o

Have you ever seen a drunk fat man trying to get into the rafters while suffering from stage fright?:o

I bet it'd have all the makings of a good song the following year. :D

Blues,
Dave

Oh GREAT - I can see it now . . .

. . and the great big turtle, full of booze, fell from the rafters . . . you should see the bruise!

Blues,
Dave

. . and the great big turtle, full of booze, fell from the rafters . . . you should see the bruise!

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease can you try and climb up there. This has the makings of a REALLY good song! :D:D
'Shell

In Reply To:
Have you ever seen a drunk fat man trying to get into the rafters while suffering from stage fright?

No, but I've heard stories of a fat drunk man shooting a fire!! :D:D;)

"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

In Reply To:
Have you ever seen a drunk fat man trying to get into the rafters while suffering from stage fright?

No, but I've heard stories of a fat drunk man shooting a fire!! :D:D;)

Those ain't rumors.;)

Blues,
Dave

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease can you try and climb up there. This has the makings of a REALLY good song! :D:D

I will if called upon to do so.

Blues,
Dave

Then we shall call. For old time's sake. :)
'Shell

Blues,
Dave

This is going to isn't it?

Yep. You're not going to refuse a bunch of ladies on Friday night now, are ya?! :)

I missed a word in there some where -

I was saying that this is going to HURT isn't it?

And - in all fairness . . . it depends on what they want me to do. I'm only one man.:D

Yep. You're not going to refuse a bunch of ladies on Friday night now, are ya?! :)

And - in all fairness . . . it depends on what they want me to do. I'm only one man.:D

I used HAPPEN in there for the missing word in your Turtleese! :)
'Shell

I used HAPPEN in there for the missing word in your Turtleese! :)

You are so innocent.:D

Of course there will be demonstrations of Cunning Linguest, as well as opportunities for all levels to be tried...! There will be new buttons for CL as well as buttons for ECL at last. Those of us attempting ECL this year, we will draw straws as many of us want to be the first ECL of LP 40! Lost Paulie you are going down! TallGuy and Q, you better start practicing so you two can demonstrate. MadJohn, as you are so sexy we wouldn't dream of asking you to demo, yours is the honour of watching and laughing at the rest of us trying to attain your level of greatness (yes, you know I want on the Lang load!).;)

Traveling into LP. Several people go through, or leave from Spokane, so I am sure many can get rides out of Spokane. I am leaving Spokane Tuesday for the Prairie, and have room for a couple, depending on how much gear there is! I am sending up a few extra tents and bags as well as a shade structure if any are needed by others...Hmmm, I feel like something is still being forgotten...
(KH, I think I am sending your gofast with DelCarlo, as he'll be there before either you or me!)

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

Hey we must be popular... this thread is almost at 600 replies....15th on the all time number.and almost 100 more than last years thread.( even if we had to wait till we were within 4 months):)

You just get a nice seat for RIP ready and stop worrying about the stats. :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Plus, it'll make the red wine spills less obvious ... ;);)

You red my mind ;)

You spill a lot too? I'm thinking of changing my entire wardrobe to the same colour as my favourite Cab-Sauv. I've already done that with the area rug in my sun room. :D:D

So far, so good ... ;);)

OK....wine night and lingerie night are combined......I leave for a couple of weeks and you guys went to town. Fiji was awesome by the way and I have the tan lines to prove it;)....unfortunately I did have to come back:(:(:(....my only consolation is doc came back with me:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:):):) You're not buying it, are you ...

That's so disappointing. [:/]

:D:P;)

Shell, If you are innocent than I am a virgin:o:o:o:o:o:o

ok, how many sleeps til prairie????

Nice to know that you guys kept the thread totally kickin while we were out committing adultery in our other sport. :):):):):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:):):) You're not buying it, are you ...

That's so disappointing. [:/]

:D:P;)

Shell, If you are innocent than I am a virgin:o:o:o:o:o:o

ok, how many sleeps til prairie????

Nice to know that you guys kept the thread totally kickin while we were out committing adultery in our other sport. :):):):):)

68 sleeps, give or take.

And yes, we had to combine wine and the red nighty party ... we ran out of days!!
'Shell

68 sleeps, give or take.

And yes, we had to combine wine and the red nighty party ... we ran out of days!!

Sweet! Maybe someone will finally get into my suit with me.:D

Oh and as faras the Tan lines . . . proof - we need proof - and I'm not talking words from an eye witness,:ph34r: