FlyinDawg

Anyone for The Farm boogie?

The big one i thought that was thomaston halloween

Wrong time of the year !!!

Spring & Fall..........

& .. Yes those are "THE BIG ONES" !!!:ph34r::ph34r::D:D

I'm pretty sure those two have the biggest parties...

Dublin St Patricks - definitely biggest boogie

Thomaston Halloween - biggest party bash
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok - Jersey Girl stepping in again - my boss says I skydive too much - aka- he sucks. Hope I make it to georgia again to jump, although I might get fired
Sweet - unemployment while in Ixtapaia, Mexico for the winter (sounds like a plan to me)
Hope you have a blast at the boogie (kisses)

FUCK the Thomaston! :ph34r::ph34r: Still, gonna try that place for ONCE! ;)

Well , If your gonna try it one time..

This would be it !!

Trust me you will see things you have NEVER seen!:D:S:o;):):$

Be scared.. Very scared... :D:D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I think he means Oct 14-15. Yes, it is starting to get cold. I'm really glad that Blaine bought a camper so I have a place to crash. :)

I may need a place to crash as well. It was a pain in the ass trying to get up and down from the top bunk in the bunk room... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

... It was a pain in the ass trying to get up and down from the top bunk in the bunk room... :D

Especially so when you're too drunk to notice the built-in ladders on the end of the rows.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

HIIIIIIIII AGAIN! SEE Y'ALL THIS WEEKEND AGAIN! ;)

Billy,

I am not sure that I will be able to come to The Farm this weekend. My little girl is sick and we might have to take her to the hospital in the morning, if she doesn't get better from what she has.

If she does get better, I may be out later in the day or wait until Sunday morning. If I'm not there, go ahead and make some jumps, just get with Hans and he'll take care of you. Hopefully I'll be able to show up and jump with you.

Blue Skies
Billy

Wrong time of the year !!!

Spring & Fall..........

& .. Yes those are "THE BIG ONES" !!!:ph34r::ph34r::D:D

I'm pretty sure those two have the biggest parties...

Dublin St Patricks - definitely biggest boogie

Thomaston Halloween - biggest party bash

Billy get here early tomorrow we may have a black hawk to jump out of;) Well its landing here for the scouts that are all camped out for the week-end.
what time you getting here tonight?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Billy get here early tomorrow we may have a black hawk to jump out of;) Well its landing here for the scouts that are all camped out for the week-end.
what time you getting here tonight?

Billy Lane is probably getting in town tonight. My little girl seems to be coming around and doing a lot better so I should be there by the usual time tomorrow morning. B| Blackhawk?? Cool!! I hope we can jump it!

Probably wont be able to jump it as its military but you never know. I have heard of stranger things. Either way theres a shit load of people here already.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm about to be in town within 2 hours left. :P black hawk? Must be interestin' around the Farm.

B.V. Glad that ur girl gettin' better than begin sick! :)

I may still end up being a little late than usual, so hang in there.