FlyinDawg

Anyone for The Farm boogie?

I can honestly say i have never seen a big red tomatoe and a chinese take away go at it so much. :D Maybe you should join forces and come up with a new lo-mein dish
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thats why I have not opened a DZ...Yet.If your going to be offended by other peoples opinions your going to spend alot of time...well...offended;)

I dont think anyone is offended, but I do beleive there are a few that need to keep it real..

you would be stupid to think that the farm doesn't know how to boogie.

you would also be stupid to not think that the freeflight, festival was the boogie to be at in recent years.

you would also be stupid to think that things don't change.

the only constant is change, change is good. and so is a healthy history..

p.s., my balls are bigger than both of yours.;)

both of you stick with your dedication to NO POLITICS, and WE!!!!! will be all good...
because YOU KNOW!! that it is WE that matter...

thanks, have a nice day!:)

Didn't say The Farm didn't know how to Boogie.I said that an all you can jump weekend every month is not a boogie.
Not sure what the hell you are talking about in reference to the FreeFlight Festival.
I think that change is good so do something different.
As far as your balls go...well...:|
As far as politics,this has been my opinion for a long time.If your going to call something a boogie plan something,do something different.And it does not have to be the DZO that does all of the work.The jumpers can plan a boogie.
If y'all want something to worry about you should worry about weather Hans makes any money on these cheap ass weekends he does for you once a month.

Didn't say The Farm didn't know how to Boogie.I said that an all you can jump weekend every month is not a boogie.

then you should come by sometime.:)
and spence, 139 all you can jump on a monthly basis is different.

and p.s. don't make fun of my balls.:| we don't want to get into the politics of that.:P

keep it real, keep it fun. take that as you will, and please realize, I'm not just talking to you.B|

If y'all want something to worry about you should worry about weather Hans makes any money on these cheap ass weekends he does for you once a month.

Ummmm...that would be a big fat no. But we have a lot of fun...isn't that all it takes to feed Ella and keep a roof over the Paulsens' heads?:P

Mike
ChutingStar.com

why would anyone need to worry about that but hans?

but to answer your question, considering I know the books, the answer is NO.

as a matter of fact, the schedule is intentionally made so that there is less students and tandems there that weekend so fun jumpers have fun...

why would someone like hans have it any other way?

seriously, please answer that question, because I have been there since day one, and I wouldn't be there if it was any different.

You send me a message at 10:43 telling me we should let this drop and then make a post at 11:01,classic.;)Ok,since feathesr are getting ruffled.Through a friendly debate,You Win.EVERY DAY IS A BOOGIE AT THE FARM.Oh wait someone has already used that one.:DFolks I have said nothing negative about The Farm.I have challanged the definition of a boogie.As for the invitation to visit.I was planning on being there this Sunday if I'm still welcome.Can we have a BOOGIE?:P

Folks I have said nothing negative about The Farm.I have challanged the definition of a boogie

no, you challenged "skydivers" "who create a boogie on thair own".

and please tell me what you have to say negative at the farm, even though you havent said it, please do.:)

yes, your always welcome at the farm.

georgia is lucky to have a dropzone like the farm, just as I told you a few years ago,

georgia is lucky to have the roaming dz, please don't loose sight of WHY you started it.

...If y'all want something to worry about you should worry about weather Hans makes any money on these cheap ass weekends he does for you once a month.

I worry that things will change.

We have a neighbor that is all about the money.
(Not likely to change)

We have the Farm which is all about the fun.
(praying that it doesn't change)

:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I believe a boogie is supposed to be a special event,something creative and original to bring people to your DZ or your area.Not a marketing ploy or something that you come up with when the DZ across town is doing something.

Exactly, and that's the way we feel about posting about monthly gatherings every month in this forum. I just want to make that reminder before next month rolls around. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How much longer does the DZ need to be to take off with a full load in the grand caravan?

I'm about to ask same thing! >:(:ph34r::D I'm sure it would little longer. By the way, I have seen nice argument on this post. :ph34r::ph34r::)

PS: See everyone again within a month! :ph34r:B|
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Now we just have to work on slowing your fall rate some

Maybe the rest of you fuckers need to eat a sammich.:ph34r:Billy make sure you bring him to Dublin so he knows what a BOOGIE is.;)

I was checking for dropzones on this site for Dublin area. I don't see one. Is it part of Thomaston or what?

Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Now we just have to work on slowing your fall rate some

Maybe the rest of you fuckers need to eat a sammich.:ph34r:Billy make sure you bring him to Dublin so he knows what a BOOGIE is.;)

I was checking for dropzones on this site for Dublin area. I don't see one. Is it part of Thomaston or what?

Dublin is 1 time a year.

The Big One !!!!

5 airplanes, chopper, balloons,..

Oh yes.... THE BONFIRE!!!!!

See ya there...

Don..... :)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

***Dublin is 1 time a year.

The Big One !!!!

5 airplanes, chopper, balloons,..

Oh yes.... THE BONFIRE!!!!!

See ya there...

Don..... :)

Yep, and a lot of debauchery and shenanigans going on... :P :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban