skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

[Trey dons his teflon coated/fire retardant suit in preparation for entering a who jumps less than whom conversation]
Now, now. Ian has been working on a new skill only to be mastered by the greatest flyers. Flying sideways, feet first, 10 feet above the ground at 30 MPH. I saw him do it just the other weekend.

;)

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com

Now, now. Ian has been working on a new skill only to be mastered by the greatest flyers. Flying sideways, feet first, 10 feet above the ground at 30 MPH. I saw him do it just the other weekend.

Why you little......:P It was going really well till I fucked it up :D:D

Screwing up freestyle over land hurts a fair amount :ph34r:
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

lol i dont know about a rigger-way. but i know mr. page is a DPRE and i was thinking that i could learn somethings from him. and i am a senior rigger..no lies..lol..and i will bring beer, well actually captain, and jack. do you guys at SDA have a gear shop???
"the sky is not the limit....the ground is"

lol i dont know about a rigger-way. but i know mr. page is a DPRE and i was thinking that i could learn somethings from him. and i am a senior rigger..no lies..lol..and i will bring beer, well actually captain, and jack. do you guys at SDA have a gear shop???

No gear shop. But there are a few things you can pick up there. We do have a couple guys who buy and sell gear there though.

Trey: YOU post about jumping and swooping/crashing?! If youre not careful you'll be jumping again! :D

I think we need some Vegas odds on this
Trey jumps vs. Ian freeflies

Who's in? ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

[Trey dons his teflon coated/fire retardant suit in preparation for entering a who jumps less than whom conversation]

;)

ive got pictures.... it was freakin sweeeet;)B|:D
"laid back - with my mind on my **** and my......"

I have seen you jump at the beach. Looked kinda strange to be honest...Anyways, turtle has confirmed he will be there. So i have my slot sorted out i hope.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

sorry dude rv is fulll turtle s splitting the cost other wise i would. Also, john is coming i think. Your more than welcome to pitch a tent and use the rv electrics
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

i am in the air force...and one, cheap booze at the class 6. and there are some uniform things that you can only get at an active duty base.

well, Robins AFB may not be close enough to be worth the money saved buying boose... but... there is a class six and a Mil clothing sales.

depending on when you get there I can give you directions or you can ask someone else as I'm sure others will know how to get there too.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

13 days till.......gear..check!..airplane tickets..check!...beer money for doing something stupid..check!....top secret costume...check!

You forgot the pizza! :P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

13 days till.......gear..check!..airplane tickets..check!...beer money for doing something stupid..check!....top secret costume...check!

You forgot the pizza! :P

We dont need pizza! Just get Tammy up, she'll cook us some port loin! :D

Oh, and for those of you at the DZ this weekend. I have prepared a 'trailer' for the video to be debuted at the boogie.

Some ultra sneek peeks have been handed out. shhhhhh!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865