curtismelaniej

Skydiving Chicks Rock Boogie! Elsinore, Sep 29 - Oct 1

Hi Rosa, I would like to place an order for 20-40 jello shots. My favorites are Banana rum with banana slices on top. Or coconut rum with coconut sprinkles on top. High maintenance? Maybe, but I'm worth it.:P I tip well too if they're good.:)

Oh Jeffy, I'm so sorry, but I just saw this. I don't have those flavors/ingredients here right now. [:/]

i am in the middle of making a couple hundred more..yeeehaw! I'm drunk posting, too...haha! :$ See you soon, cutie!

I took the ride through the mountains (ortega highway) late this afternoon to say hi to everyone arriving for the boogie.
We won't be there for the weekend, going back to Florida....but I met Mel and many of the locals, and I can tell it will be a GREAT BOOGIE!

Have fun, y'all!!!

Marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Hi Rosa, I would like to place an order for 20-40 jello shots. My favorites are Banana rum with banana slices on top. Or coconut rum with coconut sprinkles on top. High maintenance? Maybe, but I'm worth it.:P I tip well too if they're good.:)

mmmm, those sound good Jeff (new ideas). Have you ever tried it with 99 Banana's??? YUMMY~!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Hey Rosa,
(Yeah I know we've never met - I don't get to travel much), but do you know if you're asian counterpart is still around? Have any idea if she plans to pop over to Eloy during the Holiday Boogie for a couple of days like last year...or if you will?

I'm still recovering, but I wanted to thank the boogie staff from Skydive Elsinore for giving us the best Chick's Rock ever! Thank you to Melanie Curtis, the bigway LOs, Karl, Hammo, the office babes, the boogie load organizers, school staff, Elsinore jumpers, out-of-towners (we love you all) and the rest of the crew for making this boogie so memorable and enjoyable.

A special thanks from me to everyone who supported my Breast Cancer Walk by buying my jello shots at the party on Saturday night. I made $436, which I will be depositing into the breast cancer fund tonight. Thank you so much!!! This boogie had some of the best vibes that I've seen in this sport...love you all!

P.S. I almost forgot to thank our incredible DJs, sponsors and Katherine (Danilo and JC) for throwing an awesome after-party for us! What an amazing event...can't wait for next year! B|