shellybellyfly

Couch Freaks 2006! Labor Day weekend

Damn, this work stuff keeps distracting me from all the daydreaming about Dollar Daze!:P
I'll be there in just about 12 hours! Hooray Beer!

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Damn, this work stuff keeps distracting me from all the daydreaming about Dollar Daze!:P
I'll be there in just about 12 hours! Hooray Beer!

I am off to school this morning, hope that you guys ahve a good time up North this year. Sorry we can't make the party......
Joe and Christina
www.greenboxphotography.com

Oh man, Streaker and I had GREAT poly with us. We were sorry we didn't take it to the hospitals with us to lighten things up a bit.
We SOOOOO had that award sewn up.
Guess we'll have to win it next year!

So what you are saying is that you could have easily beat the mid west freefly legend?
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

I'm not sure how "easy" it would be, but the best dressed couple award was OURS! We were ROBBED!
Truely, my attic is a treasure trove of nostalgia. Dave played in a band for 30 years and had some great tuxes, including the star spangled one we brought with, and a wide lapel peach polyester leasure tux from about 1973. Great bellbottom tux!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I am hearing rumors that Jimmy "the mid west freefly legend" Conier won the polyester best dressed contest.

Its true! Jimmy won it hands down. In fact, about half the male contenders stepped down once they even saw jimmy was competing against them.

He used the "power stare" to get the rest of the competition whittled down.

KSU Parachute Club also won the female best dressed contest too! 2 years in a row!

MB 3528, RB 1182

KSU Parachute Club also won the female best dressed contest too! 2 years in a row!

Ummmm...... You must have been really drunk last year cause we didn't win the male best dressed last year, we came in second...

Or did Jason win in your mind ;)

the 2 years in a row refered to the female best dressed contest. Hurrah for our skychicks

MB 3528, RB 1182

I want to thank your whole group for that show.B|

Couch was fucking kick ass this year. Besides the fucking crazy shit saturday. The parties were great, seeing old friends, meeting new ones. I heard that there was a few couch's burned sunday night. Maybe my camera was there to get some shots, I'll have to check with him.;):P I want to thank Eric D. for the great mixxing and teaching me a little more, Oh I heard he jumped to.
Peace out till next year FREAKS!
DQ

I hear that Briar Strube (sorry if I butchered your name) is making the Dollar Daze 2006 video.

I have some video footage for him.....especially the party!

Does anyone have a mailing address for Brian? He wanted me to send him some video.

Thanks.

Doc
http://www.manifestmaster.com/video