Skyliber

Carpool in NEW YORK LONG ISLAND

I have a slight problem.

Basically, my friend and I need to join in a carpool or start one with people in the New York City area (Brooklyn and Queens). We are AFF students at Skydive Long Island. We usually rent a car, but cost of it is adding up.

We can take the train to meet up with people at a stop. This isn't a problem. It's still saving us money in the long run.

We are decent guys who have gas money (always) and good conversation to offer (sometimes).

So, let me know. We like to and want go every weekend.

Thanks a lot.

** I've editted this to now include the actual location and the train remark, ;) **

-=+ Skyliber, Disynthegrate, & Nucleaire +=-

I just sent a PM, I am there every weekend and I live in
Babylon therefore we could hook up at the train station.
Larry

Driving in a car alone with Larry will completely wipe out your thrill levels long before you get to SDLI.:o

I live in Astoria but I go mostly during the weekdays. I'll shoot you a PM when I go the day before.

Sweets thanks. I can probably make it out on Fridays. I guess I can skip work a few times.

Hi, i'm actually planning on starting AFF there next weekend. Website says you can take the train and the car service from the train stop to the airport. How much does the car service run?

My friend took the train from Jamaica and then goes to Mastic / Shirley. It was something like 10/15 roundtrip. Then each way to Calverton was 30 dollars! So, about 70 or so round trip.

You can take the train to Ronkonkoma then switch to the Greenport line and get out at Riverhead. It will be about 25 round trip and then 15 to 20 in taxi fares each way. But, the train from Ronkonkoma doesn't run that often from Ronkonkoma to Riverhead. YOu'd be looking at an ALL day event.

Why don't you come with us. We're trying to have a steady group of people going on there every weekend. We can take turns renting the car or such and split the bill. It'll probably be best. Let me know.

[email protected] is my email.

Plus, I don't have to catch a ride with Larry. Just kidding, Larry. B| B|

I live in Baldwin - if anyone needs a ride I can help out, but I like to leave at all different times, so if you're coming out to Baldwin you'd have to leave pretty early in the morning (and plan it out with me in advance). pm me if you need a ride.:)-Katie
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh