freeflyimpaired

Redemtion Boogie

Jimmy Coiner once had a double malfunction.

when he got to the ground he beat the hell out of his rigger

I still walk with a gimp today for that one. still sorry about that Jimmy. It will never happen again.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

L. S . P C. really stands for Lincoln Should Praise Coiner...

The rest of us do!

That is stinkin hilarious. I almost peed my pants.

This is going to be a fun boogie, I can't wait.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Jason Norris wishes he was Jimmy Coiner right now

That's funny stuff, true nonetheless, but damn funny.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

This is true. I remember when Jimmy made his first jump...he made the tandem instructor wear the harness and taught him to arch. He is a born natural.

Even if I'm not fortunate enough to jump with the Legend due to the demand for his time, the boogie is well worth the drive. Frank and LSPC put on a great show.

Jimmy Coiner did a wingsuit jump and landed 1 mile long of the drop zone. When asked about it, he said he'd already been around the earth once, and didn't feel like making a second trip.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I don't remember his name but I uploaded a pic of my tandem jump in Plattsmouth last year. This guy was a trip and I'd love to jump with him again this year. I've almost got my wife talked into it also. For some reason Bill comes to mind.

Anyway if you recognize him do you know if he will be attending this year?

Thanks and I'll see you all in July !!!

I think I was the video guy on that jump but can't remember... Do you remember who it was?

And I'll be working video up there again this year, look forward to some more jumps with everyone

Edit to add: I just understood your question, your tandem masters name was Chris and I believe I was your Vidiot (at least you look familiar).

He'll be up there this year last I heard and so will I
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Frank, do you have the same band coming this year? I hope so those guys are awesome. Remind me their name please.

My plane comes in Wensday I should be poking around Thursday night. Its gonna be a fun weekend.

Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."