freeflyimpaired

Redemtion Boogie

Phenomenal boogie everyone! I had a great time (even considering the immense heat and humidity.)

I'm sad to say that I did only one jump with the legendary Jimmy (the weatherman) C; however, considering that I was left quivering and incoherent for the next 24 hours...it was probably a good thing.

Thanks Jimmy (oh, and my fellow LSPC club members too....)

Congrats to two of the best people I know on getting married. It was the best wedding I've ever been to.

Oh, and one more thing...Ninjas ARE way cooler than pirates.

What an awesome weekend. Frank you threw a rockin party, I definitely will return for the boogie next year. I couldn't believe how many people showed up, and I'm pretty sure everybody left happy.

Best wedding ever! (Don't tell my wife I said that) That was to cool and way to much fun. Congrats to the Blackshers.

Jimmy Coiner was a huge hit. Absolutely nobody made fun of him.;) Which is a good thing, I hate going to boogies where lots of people get hurt.

I still haven't gotten my voice back from Friday nights party. Does anyone out there remember anything about friday night? Why would I have lost my voice? And why did I wake up face down on a flatbed trailer?

See you all next year.
Peace,
Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Jimmy Coiner was a huge hit. Absolutely nobody made fun of him.;)

the only person that ever makes fun of the Jimmy is his sidekick jason "chuck" Norris. It just makes jimmy look better everytime he does it. because jimmy takes it and laughs off Chucks school boy ways!
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

Thanks Joe. Over 150 skydivers were there. We flew almost 80 Otter & Van loads which busted out over 1500 skydives! Thanks to the LSPC club members that ran the event and the jumpers for making the skydives and three nights of partying memorable...well I remember most of it...I think...

Thanks Joe. Over 150 skydivers were there. We flew almost 80 Otter & Van loads which busted out over 1500 skydives! Thanks to the LSPC club members that ran the event and the jumpers for making the skydives and three nights of partying memorable...well I remember most of it...I think...

You did not thank Jimmy in your post... that guy did 30 jumps up there, he said it was hot and could not get more in, but thats no reason to leave him out of the lspc thread!

So ... I'm extending the life of this thread to find out if anyone has the infamous Jimmy Coiner's contact info;)

Does he have a DZ.com ID?
(I searched for "The Amazing Jimmy Coiner and "God" and came up empty.)

Also ....anyone going to Summerfest?????

Jenn

So ... I'm extending the life of this thread to find out if anyone has the infamous Jimmy Coiner's contact info;)

Does he have a DZ.com ID?
(I searched for "The Amazing Jimmy Coiner and "God" and came up empty.)

Also ....anyone going to Summerfest?????

Jenn

As Jimmy's personall rigger I have his contact info, I will let him know that you are looking for him.
Joe

Summerfest anyone?

Quit trying to hijack my thread, Pirate! What are you trying to get ahold of Jimmy for anyway? He has enough women bothering him in real life, he doesn't need it over the internet.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

For starters -- carefully read my sign-off. I am NOT a pirate (although, I am (somehow) a dirty, pirate whore.

Anyway, I am going to Summerfest with some Coloradans , and was hoping to meet up with some Midwesternians (it is a word!) while there.

As far as Jimmy goes -- I was just hoping that I would instantly learn head-down just by conversing with him via email. Can you blame me?

I emailed Jenn, and I am using my jedi mind tricks to transmit all of my freefly knowledge from Kansas City to her in Colorado. Jenn are you getting this?

Wow, if I was 1/4 as cool as this thread makes me out to be, I would be a really cool person to meet sometime and hang out with.

but i'm not so back to reality....

Jimmy

Wow, if I was 1/4 as cool as this thread makes me out to be, I would be a really cool person to meet sometime and hang out with.

see the jimmy is so amazing, he is also the most modest guy in the world.

jimmy is so cool to meet, that when he first said hi to me, my ears bled. my brain just couldn't take it.

MB 3528, RB 1182