YonatanRan

Cross keys Season opener!

Hey what time is everything starting on sat. morning? I have been about 14 miles from crosskeys for a month and I am going to try and make it out there this weekend to enjoy the atmosphere for a few since I have been away from my home dz for 2 1/2 months.
It will be nice to put some faces with names off the site here as everyone sounds to be unique in their own way..:P

So there are live bands, booze and all the neccesities of life I read..Does one need to bring anything with them? I am still a lowly student [:/] haha.. I hope to meet some of you guys out there this weekend. Oh yeah the weather has been nasty but is supposed to be good this weekend around here from what the weather man says...:P

Have always wanted to be a social butterfly but now I have the wind beneath my feet.

I'm taking myself off the list. I've decided to stay in town to see my daughter go off to Prom. I hope everyone has a great and safe time!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah, Cora and I can't make it either. Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful time. Tip a few back at the end of the day for us.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I'm taking myself off the list. I've decided to stay in town to see my daughter go off to Prom. I hope everyone has a great and safe time!

Yeah, Cora and I can't make it either. Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful time. Tip a few back at the end of the day for us.

:S:| Have a good time....elsewhere. :|:S

I'm going to miss most of it :( But I decided I will find a way to get down there on Sunday night to catch the tail end of it, and then maybe I can jump on Monday if anyone is not too hungover!
~Dottie

“Everything looks perfect from far away.”
Postal Service, Such Great Heights

I'm sorry to everyone, I really mean it and I hope I get a chance to get up there some other time. The Prom didn't start out to be that important to my daughter when I first booked my tickets because she is just going with friends and she's only a Junior. Now that we've made so many preparations, I see that it really is important to her, which makes it important to me. My kids always come first in my life so me having fun at a boogie has to be the thing that gets dropped.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm really sorry too, although my presence there wasn't as noteworthy as Skymama's. Cora and I are completely smoked. With everything that's currently going on in our lives, we need a weekend to decompress a bit and get our bearings. We are truly sorry we can't make it. This wasn't an easy decision, as we had been looking forward to meeting back up with good friends and making new friends as well, but it simply isn't feasible this weekend. Again, we're very sorry about this. [:/]
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Let me get with the boss on that one, darlin'. ;)

Tomorrow's weather looks awesome!
People are showing up already keeping the Otter turning!

Come on out tonight for dinner at the DZ, or tomorrow for a ton of jumps, and a great Vegas Party tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!

Might as well stick around for Sunday too, since it looks like we'll be jumping all weekend...

Cya there,
Pancake

You guys have a great DZ! I came out for a little while sat early. As a student would have had to take the ground school again to do an AFF and didn't have time. But everyone was great. I got alot of pics and stuff.. I really love that skyvan..I am so jealous.

The sight of so many canopies dropping out of the sky made my day before I had to go to work at 6pm in PA. Sorry I missed the party it sounded like it was going to be a blast... Thanks for the welcome feeling and the meager time in the sunshine you guys afforded me..:)

Have always wanted to be a social butterfly but now I have the wind beneath my feet.