RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - Memorial Day Weekend!!

Ok, I'm "Chairman of the Board" as you have named me! I have a few jokes of my own about that day like I tell all my girl friends after 13 weeks with my jaw wired that I know a great crash diet!
I just want to know who put the X on the board walk to begin with?
I tell ya, I'm proof there is no tooth fairy or I would be rich! And, did ya notice that what I didn't take out, Ivan did? Don't mess with me or I'll send mother nature!
I look forward to seeing all at the Beach Boogie again but have no plans to pay a visit to my ole friends at the Baptist Hospital B & B this year.

Welcome back. I asked Lee from Opelika(spelling?) a back about 03/05 (I think) how you were doing. At the time he said you were back to jumping.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

I've been having knee problems and need to get an MRI next week. May need surgery. [:/] Most boogies I'd still go just to socialize but I'm a beach jump whore. I couldn't go and not jump multiple times. :)
Yeah, I know if you flake you're not supposed to post you are flaking. ;)

*gasp* Bolas! I hope everything works out with the knee! I can't believe that we are going to have to beach boogie without you! :(

Take care of yourself! You will be missed!

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Been back jumping for about a year now. Took a good year and several good sergeons to put me back together. Oh, and a dentist. Couldn't do that fast enough. Alabama boys look at you like fresh meat when my two front teeth were missing. :|

Hey girl! I am so glad to hear that you are back in the air! And it's great to see that you have a great sense of humor! Can't wait to see you again! I'll never forget seeing you in the hospital. I know that had to be a rough recovery road! Once again, I'm so glad to hear that you have come through it all!

See ya, next weekend!
Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

I hereby charge you with going to a sex shop, purchasing a thong, and presenting it to someone you deem "thongworthy." B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I hereby charge you with going to a sex shop, purchasing a thong, and presenting it to someone you deem "thongworthy." B|

AH! my eyes! :P Hope your Knee prolems work well. Won't be the same with out you.

edited to add- Well then again..:P.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

OMG...please do not give it to PsychoBob!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Good stuff...I was kinda worried that you might be offended at the humor..me not knowing you and all...glad you took it in the way it was intended...Looking forward to meeting you.

5 days and counting for me....
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Does that mean it's open season on lauraliscious?

It's open season anyway. Bolas doesn't own me anymore. I finally came to my senses. :P

Roofies wore off, huh?:D:ph34r::S:P

Eventually they build up an immunity. Claudia Schiffer and David Copperfield, Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts, and Rebecca Romijn and John Stamos are just some examples of this. :|:D:S;):P

I owned her, SWEET!!!

It's open season anyway. Bolas doesn't own me anymore. I finally came to my senses.

Please remember that it's always better to take the high road after a break-up. We're all friends here and I don't want to see anyone get hurt by the airing of dirty laundry. I hope this will be the last comment of this kind here.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It's open season anyway. Bolas doesn't own me anymore. I finally came to my senses.

Please remember that it's always better to take the high road after a break-up. We're all friends here and I don't want to see anyone get hurt by the airing of dirty laundry. I hope this will be the last comment of this kind here.

Oh it's all in good fun. We're friends. I started the joke that she finally came to her senses. ;)

However I can understand why you might be on "High Drama Alert" after some others. :P

Please remember....

Aw geez Mom we can't ever have any fun...
You never let us do anything!
Besides, HE started it!

:D:D:D

4 more day 'til sand in your pants.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm pretty sure that was a joke.You know like that time I called that guy a stupid fucker.:D

Thanks for sticking up for me guys! Just for clarification, it was a joke, all in good fun, and waaay different than whatever Spence said about that other guy. :P

3 days!!! I can't wait to sugar cookie on the beach!! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I've been having knee problems and need to get an MRI next week. May need surgery. [:/] Most boogies I'd still go just to socialize but I'm a beach jump whore. I couldn't go and not jump multiple times. :)
Yeah, I know if you flake you're not supposed to post you are flaking. ;)

Could we all just have a moment of silence please...

How do ya like it Johnny?

List update:

Arnie Herring and wife (AG)
Ben and Jen = hisgoofyness & teamjenn1 (just in case of confusion)
Blair700
BASE704
Chaoskitty
Chad
Chuck
CSPENCEFLY
Daniel (TFFTM)
Donna B. (A.K.A. Chairman Of The Board)
DontPanic
Ducky69
Flea Hop
Hushpuppy
Jeiber
Johnny
Josh (FallingOSH)
lauraliscious
Leapdog
Mike S.
Mike M.
Mr. and Mrs. Stewart (brierebecca and skyedivr)
Namdrib
NWFlyer
Popsjumper
Psychobob
RastaRicanAir & 'Natalie'
Revillusion, Drae and Rigger the Wonder Dog
Rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
Terry (aujumper) (is coming after all)
Timber
Vdschoor