ScottGray

Who's Going - Puerto Rico Boogie - Feb 8 - 12

Anybody out there going to the PR Boogie?B|

Boogie Info
Come have fun in the warm caribbean sun!

Date: February 8-12-2006
Registration Date: starts on Wednesday at 8:00a.m at the Airport
License Required: A (A- license holders must open above 3,500')
Jumper Pre-Registration $35 (until Jan 8)
Jumper Registration Fee: $45.00
Non-jumper Pre-Registration Fee: $10.00 (until Jan 8)
Non-jumper Registration Fee: $15.00
Jump Tickets: $22.00
Jump Altitude: 13,500 feet +
Aircraft: Super Skyvan, King Air, Cessna Caravan

Highlights:

The Skyvan is confirmed and will be in attendance. Get ready for raft jumps, high altitude and more!
2005 Boogie Schedule
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

I've been the last 2 years and had a great time. I highly recommend this boogie. I'm going to Oz this time--;)

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I haven't been since the first one that MonkeyClaw organized when the dz was in Humaco (or however you spell it) but I might just have to take a little vacation where I don't have to do anything but jump. Wouldn't that be cool - not having to worry about all the details and juming. I've forgotten what it feels like.

I haven't been since the first one that MonkeyClaw organized when the dz was in Humaco (or however you spell it) but I might just have to take a little vacation where I don't have to do anything but jump. Wouldn't that be cool - not having to worry about all the details and juming. I've forgotten what it feels like.

What a great idea! You deserve the "vacation" and enjoy jumping for a change! Beautiful environment, friendly culture of PR...sounds like a no brainer to me.;)

This is going to be off the hook!!! Good times, good people, aaahhhsome jumps. B|

Bring yo shades!!!
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Hopping to see you all, here in february. I be there with my boyfriend, but, I would not be jumping >:( :(.

Keila, are you still recovering from July 4 weekend in Lake Wales?[:/] Get better soon. I hope to see you in PR in February:)

I cant wait for the boogie to get here.. I am hoping to join on some big way WS jumps as well as a bunch of other stuff. PR is a great place to come visit... especially in febuary... and i cant wait to see Keila hanging at the DZ and a bunch of other jumpers... its gonna be a great time!!!! get on down here.B|
hope to see you all soon!!!
Blue skies,
dan
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

IF U SURF--THIS BOOGIE IS QUITE CLOSE TO THE PRIME SURFING AREA AND THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME OF YEAR FOR WAVES--WARM AND SUNNY--NO RUBBER REQUIREDB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I plan to arrive on Friday, Feb 3rd for some scuba diving during the weekend prior to the boogie. I have two other skydivers that will be joining me already. Let me know if you are interested, and I will look into the arranging a good trip for all of us.

Check out Mona Island:

http://www.oceans-unlimited.com/id18.htm

Mike

IF U SURF--THIS BOOGIE IS QUITE CLOSE TO THE PRIME SURFING AREA AND THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME OF YEAR FOR WAVES--WARM AND SUNNY--NO RUBBER REQUIREDB|

What he said !!!! Youll see the lines from the plane...
HISPA #93
DS #419.5