labrys

Any Atlanta area DZs going to be open over Christmas?

Several years ago, I had the same question about the Atlanta area and skydiving over Christmas. I called all of the DZ's in the area. ASC was the only one that said they would be open. They were open, BUT THEY WEREN'T JUMPING! What a waste of time.>:(

P.S. - That was before we knew about ASC and skyrides, etc.

SKYDIVE THE FARM......Lift tickets for $15.00 to 14,000 feet:) December 23rd & 24th....Fast Grand Caravan and Porter. Merry Christmas

hmmmmm setting aside a little each week to try and do at least 2 then. Might as well make some jumps when I come to pick up my rig from it's repack.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

ooh, Travis and I will be passing near there on the way up to see family....maybe we'll drop in for a few hours....:)
Brie

Ooohh what day? time? i need more humpy video!
and im trying to talk the boss into lettin me come play, even though its our anniversary.

[hijack]
Ive found two road signs im going to use in my next episode one reads
"Speed Hump"
and the other reads
"Road Hump"

[/hijack]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

while your there put a jump on my account brie....You all remember that bet with brie well she hasn't paid yet:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey Greg i heard the 2 year party at the farm is going to be like nothing anyone has ever seen? Will there be a post up shortly?:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey Greg i heard the 2 year party at the farm is going to be like nothing anyone has ever seen? Will there be a post up shortly?:)

nothing like you have ever seen. if your a skydiver, there is a 100% chance you will want to be there, even if you live over seas.!B|

you and Eric doing the music ?I was thinking about that at the gym tonight how last time you had all you shit with the swooping on the large screen. Fucking great effect

because, for as many peeps that like it, there is always one or two that feel that they have to tell you how much they don't like it. and honestly, I can understand some peeps who don't like some music, hell there is stuff out there I don't like, what sounds worse than any tune on earth, is someone bitching in your ear. I don't feel like dealing with it..

there are plenty of bands out there, and there are plenty of dj's. im sure you can find one.

one of the best times ive had at the farm is sitting in a group with a guitar and a bonfire anyway.

hey lee, you checked out www.liquidskysports.com freefly suits out yet? I just ordered mine a minute ago. I got the two piece, and I also got some swoop pants. I hope I get a hand delivery from christy!;)

Well, i say fuck em. I've only seen a few posts here bitch about the music. What you and eric do is awesome. Too be honest. I really do think some people get jealous over it. To mix the music like you and eric takes more than just being a dj. If you don't want to do it then i am sure we will get robbie to do some djing. What robbie lacks in music taste he makes up for on the mike..lol where as vice versa on you:P