labrys

Any Atlanta area DZs going to be open over Christmas?

jeesh Ill never get any skydiving done if I keep going to boogies... Dublin.... now this, back to back.... sigh .... hmm maybe I should just try staying sober while at the DZ, then maybe I would get to jump

you will jump more at this boogie, i promise. if you dont, there isnt one excuse in the world. you will see soon.;)B|

SDA UNFORTUNATELY IS CLOSED:( THAT WOULD BE THE PLACE TO BE. ASC IS OPEN AND NICE FLIGHT LINE BUT I DONT KNOW IF I WOULD PUT MY MONEY INTO THAT PLACE WITH THE THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON. I WILL BE @ THE FARM ON SAT.

be careful..load-dan patrols these forums
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I SAY FUCKEM TOO... THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE WHO LOVE WHAT YOU GUY DO THE THE PEOPLE WHO DONT. GOOD ENERGY IS MUCH BETTER

Well, i say fuck em. I've only seen a few posts here bitch about the music. What you and eric do is awesome. Too be honest. I really do think some people get jealous over it. To mix the music like you and eric take more than just being a dj. If you don't want to do it then i am sure we will get robbie to do some djing. What robbie lacks in music taste he makes up for on the mike..lol where as vice versa on you:P

"laid back - with my mind on my **** and my......"

TARA!!!!

what up girly!...

GOOD ENERGY IS MUCH BETTER

ya, but I haven't been feelin the good energy lately, so it is on hold this next year.

we are having a private party on new years, somewhere fantastic with fantastic vibe'd peeps. me and eric are playing there, and i think jerry is also.

Use the Holiday Inn express if you want a hotel room. Tell them your a skydiver and you get the room for i believe 55 a night.
However, the farm does have a bunk house that you can use.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

call the DZ 404 295 5000. They will send the porter up with 6 so chancer are good. I think they flew 7 loads last friday.